SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by MiaHawk Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:41 pm

Mustang19 wrote:I have a distant family relative who just graduated from law school with, I'm told, over 250K in student loans. I can't imagine that Andi had any meaningful job while going to school that put a dent in that kind of debt. With Andi's taste for Louis Vuitton handbags and $1500 shoes, I can see her salary from being the Bachelorette not lasting too long - my guess is that it is already gone. She hasn't worked in a year and a half. Someone has to be helping/funding her living expenses, and my guess is her parents.

Seeking arrangement?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by eliza3 Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:30 pm

My son just graduated from law school and he was fortunate enough to get scholarships so he has very little debt. It is totally possible that Andi did the same thing.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:32 pm

Since Andi went to LSU, she may have had a scholarship. Now Wake Forest is ridiculously expensive for undergrad, my mentor has his BS, MS, and PhD from there and was looking for his son, so it can't be can't be too cheap.

Her mom did say she worked to help pay her expenses. But we do know that her apartment in ATL was too much for her salary to cover, so I don't think it is a lot to assume that her NYC apartment is being financed as well.

I think if all she wants is to be a trophy, she should have let Kelly have Hunter find her someone. Maybe the problem is that even as a trophy Andi thinks the man who has her as a side piece should look like Josh, not Hunter? JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:36 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Since Andi went to LSU, she may have had a scholarship. Now Wake Forest is ridiculously expensive for undergrad, my mentor has his BS, MS, and PhD from there and was looking for his son, so it can't be can't be too cheap.

Her mom did say she worked to help pay her expenses. But we do know that her apartment in ATL was too much for her salary to cover, so I don't think it is a lot to assume that her NYC apartment is being financed as well.

I think if all she wants is to be a trophy, she should have let Kelly have Hunter find her someone. Maybe the problem is that even as a trophy Andi thinks the man who has her as a side piece should look like Josh, not Hunter? JMO

Can't fault Andi for wanting someone to look like Josh versus Hunter.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:44 pm

I dunno, the pic of her drying her clothes didn't make me feel any type of way. It's normal for people not to have it all when they move to a new place.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:50 pm

luvlady345 wrote:I dunno, the pic of her drying her clothes didn't make me feel any type of way. It's normal for people not to have it all when they move to a new place.

So true...but does she need to take a picture of it?!? no idea Something really odd about drying your underwear in the kitchen.  no no  JMOAA.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:04 pm

IDK why she posted it but I also have problems with my building's dryer and have to hang my clothes eveywhere, including the kitchen. Granted, I wouldn't post it on sm but doing it is totally normal IMO. I really wish she'd find herself and what makes her happy. She does seem lonely and lost to me in her posts.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:06 pm

Rolly wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:I dunno, the pic of her drying her clothes didn't make me feel any type of way. It's normal for people not to have it all when they move to a new place.

So true...but does she need to take a picture of it?!? no idea Something really odd about drying your underwear in the kitchen.  no no  JMOAA.

And odder still to need to show it to the world on SM. That didn't need to go up on Twitter. Andi is becoming the queen of the over share. If I was on Twitter I would unfollow her too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by alberta3 Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:09 pm

Andi said said over and over again that she wants to peruse  other interest and she will return to law when she is ready. She moved to New York to peruse that. As a parents we help our kids anyway we can. if her parents are paying her expenses  until she gets off her feet, I don't see anything wrong with that. Besides Andi could have saved her money when she was working plus what she received from the show. We don't know that because we all speculating ***Edited***.JMO

alberta3

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:22 pm

alberta3 wrote:Andi said said over and over again that she wants to peruse  other interest and she will return to law when she is ready. She moved to New York to peruse that. As a parents we help our kids anyway we can. if her parents are paying her expenses  until she gets off her feet, I don't see anything wrong with that. Besides Andi could have saved her money when she was working plus what she received from the show. We don't know that because we all speculating **edited**.JMO

Andi had a more expensive apartment than she could afford in ATL, she hasn't worked since September 2013, she has a designer shoe habit (didn't the people who saw her in AC say she had bought designer shoes there?), so those don't seem to be the actions of a woman who scrimps and saves. She also showed herself buying more workout clothes about a week ago.

If we judge Andi harshly, one it is a discussion thread, so we are allowed and two, she chooses to share a lot for us to judge her on.

Oh and there is nothing wrong with wanting to have someone who looks like Josh, that is okay, but then you need to have plenty to bring to the table yourself.

As for practicing law again. Each moment away makes it that harder for her to get the kind of high profile job that Andi would want.

If she is pursuing fashion, great tell us about your exciting classes or internship instead of showing us her underwear.

She keeps giving people the ammunition to make fun of her with.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:36 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
alberta3 wrote:Andi said said over and over again that she wants to peruse  other interest and she will return to law when she is ready. She moved to New York to peruse that. As a parents we help our kids anyway we can. if her parents are paying her expenses  until she gets off her feet, I don't see anything wrong with that. Besides Andi could have saved her money when she was working plus what she received from the show. We don't know that because we all speculating **edited** .JMO

Andi had a more expensive apartment than she could afford in ATL, she hasn't worked since September 2013, she has a designer shoe habit (didn't the people who saw her in AC say she had bought designer shoes there?), so those don't seem to be the actions of a woman who scrimps and saves. She also showed herself buying more workout clothes about a week ago.

If we judge Andi harshly, one it is a discussion thread, so we are allowed and two, she chooses to share a lot for us to judge her on.

Oh and there is nothing wrong with wanting to have someone who looks like Josh, that is okay, but then you need to have plenty to bring to the table yourself.

As for practicing law again. Each moment away makes it that harder for her to get the kind of high profile job that Andi would want.

If she is pursuing fashion, great tell us about your exciting classes or internship instead of showing us her underwear.

She keeps giving people the ammunition to make fun of her with.

How do you know Andi lived in a more expensive apt than she afford?  Just curious because I only knew she lived in Buckhead and not exactly what apt. building.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:39 pm

Rolly wrote:

But does anyone need to post anything on SM for people to see, they do it because they want to no idea I see people post pics of a lot of stupid and ridiculous things...I just let people do them, who am I to judge?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis