SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by eliza3 Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:14 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

There is a link posted in the Andi fan thread that exemplifies this perfectly. She has her panties strewn about her kitchen to dry (no washer...boo hoo...let's all feel bad for lil Pookie) and decided, of course, that she needed to take a photo and post it online. SMH.

My thoughts exactly.

First of all, gross. Seems a bit unhygienic to be cooking in the same place as your underwear. Second, I don't even understand - I'm guessing she did go to a laundromat to wash her clothes, so she couldn't have dried them there also? Or buy a drying rack?

I am thinking that she has a washer but no dryer.  They sell these new fangled things called drying racks. Or, if her place is too tiny for that, she can buy a travel clothes line that you set up in the bath/shower. Or, even if she HAD to for whatever reason hang her unmentionables in her kitchen, WHY oh WHY post a photo of it? SHe is an enigma to me!  fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 23 2292733854

She has only lived in NYC a short time. I am sure she is still getting things set up. Hauling things back to your apartment on the subway is not fun and takes a lot of time.
Totally agree however that she shouldn't have posted that photo
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:24 pm

Hauling them on a subway...no way. If there are no facilities in the apartment she lives in which is very possible and more likely she has no washer/dryer in the apartment she is in--there are places within walking distances everywhere.
Then there are the places that do it for you at practically the same price as doing it on your own. A load of laundry is about 8-10$ a load.
Let's all give thanks.
She could have done a kissy face selfie in the same kitchen as her dainties were hanging from.
She's making slight improvements.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:35 pm

That photo is just gross. Period. Who dries their underwear in their kitchen and then posts a photo of it?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:38 pm

All I can say is I would never move to another cold city just to hang my laundry in the kitchen and then somehow be proud of it by posting a pic.

Just another reason why a potential employer would not want to hire her.

Pretty sad actually IMO. She's gone from Bachelorette to this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:39 pm

^Someone looking for attention.

There are plenty of other options for drying her clothes. And there definitely was a better option than posting the photo online for tons of people to see.

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 23 87b72b10 fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 23 86669110 fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:55 pm

Linds911 wrote:I'm a fan of hers but not sure if anything is happening with the ash&dans company she signed with or what else she's up too. Wondering who is taking all these photos of her.  hmmm

My post from her fan thread about her laundry.

relaxing wrote:Anyone know if Andi has a friend for a roommate or someone who went with her from Atlanta?

Think she went by herself. She posted a picture the other day of her clothes laying around the kitchen because she doesn't have a dryer. If she was with someone think they both could have worked to afford an apartment with a dryer.
https://instagram.com/p/0T1y0Yzdhg/
I think the ash dan thing is to start in April. I get the impression she's living alone. She is posting a lot more than when she was in ATL so I figure she's isn't as happy and she's lonely.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:03 pm

The Ash&Dan thing is not a huge money maker. They(Ash/Dan) are not making big money on their own.
FIT is right there. If she's serious why not take some courses.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:05 pm

Agreed it's not a big money maker. Andi did say she has some projects she wants to share so let's wait and see...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:31 pm

I find it a bit sad to see. She seems so aimless, like having someone take model posed pics of her around NYC makes her a new person or something. And who the heck is taking all these posed pics of her anyway? I get not liking your chosen career and I think it's brave to change course in search of more personal fulfilment but for someone where money seems to be no object, why not go to school, get an internship and start working hard at a new path, like she obviously knows how to do and did do to become a lawyer.

Hope she finds herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:39 pm

I find it exciting for her.  She is going on out a limb trying something that she obviously has wanted to do for awhile.  Good for her taking the risk and giving it a try.  I so wish I had had the courage to try something that I was passionate about….I didn't.    Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Last edited by eliza3 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:19 am

I like Andi but I don't think she should have posted that picture. When I first saw it my reaction was: Uuuhm... ok.. why do I need to see this??
I would laugh if a friend sent it to me but I don't need to see that stuff on SM. I know she wants to share her life with her fans but, IMO, that's way too private. Thanks, but no thanks, SMH.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by mag pie Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:03 am

Not classy at all imo.

mag pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis