SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 70 of 82 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:26 am

so i was searching for some nuggets from Sharleen's blog and happened to stumble upon this precious nug:

http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor19/

That said, it was further confirmation that Becca is indeed the black horse of the season. These two seem to fit. I can actually picture her moving to Arlington and being content, which is something I still struggle with imagining Whitney, career woman and my personal frontrunner, doing.

My favorite line of the date was Becca's: "I don't think it's realistic to say that if you proposed today that I'd say yes." And Chris responds with an understanding chuckle. Can you imagine that being shown in any former season?  It was just nice and realistic not only that Becca said that, but that they aired it.

definitely being realistic is part of B's story line, IMO

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:45 am

i think what Sharleen said about B here is spot on!

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelor-episode-6/

2. Becca, 25: First and foremost, I’m ranking Becca second since she was the only remaining girl not snubbed by Chris on the group date. Second, Becca is wonderful. She’s kind and wholesome while never seeming boring or spineless. Plus, her background Twitter image reads: “Compliment people.” YES.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 70 Empty maybe something for interesting? in Chris' own unedited words

Post by mimitalks Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:54 am

Ok, can't sleep, found these nuggets. Chris, per Popsugar Interview on YouTube described "girls that were 'incredible' and actually get to know them, have them get to know me and fall in love".

start at :30

The incredible description fits our girl (he told her that), as well as the really getting to know each other. We don't have to guess about it. We saw it happen with him and Becca.

start at 1:05 and hear him speak about her to her

Interesting he told her that multiple times (we know because he said it to her in the unedited convo during the rose ceremony, as well as here), he said it to the medium as well. It is not a voiceover, and though Becca's previous statement about her being a virgin is somewhat edited (change of tone in her voice in a voiceover, taken from somewhere else), his "we are dating and falling in love" is not. We see him saying it, start at 2:55 for the medium's question, his answer. (I noticed in the clip shown on ABC site for the Bachelor, the "falling in love" is deleted...Interesting...and I just checked. The clip seems to be gone on the site. Had anyone else picked that up? the deletion?). Why are they deleting clips with Becca? First, the kiss in the water scene and now this. Things that make you go, hmmmmmm....He said Kaitlyn was his girlfriend, right? Big difference there, people. Granted, in the scene with Whitney at the wedding, they were pretending to be engaged around people. Pretending. In his 1st date with her. (after his 1-1 time with Becca - who, incidentally, unexpectedly to the group - but not to us who agree we see a real relationship was developing between he and Becca - on the date with all the kisses, got the rose). Also, around people - in real time - at the mural scene, in RS's scoop video for that, a teeny little kiss with Whitney. Come on, he never had teeny little kisses with Britt in front of people. giggling

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:00 am

"VIRGIN" FRANKENBITE

2:38-2:50 mark

around 1:48 mark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:07 am

LOL.. :stirthepot

Becca Tilley retweeted
Caroline Tilley @CMTilley · 6h 6 hours ago
Chris Soules just came on the tv and Jack said "heeeeey I know him!"

Jack is Katie's son. SCMIIW

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:18 am

The ONLY deleted scene tweeted by CS all season is THIS :uptonogood :

plus this one is worth-pondering :stirthepot ( i think i am good at this! haha!laugh out loud).

maybe it can put the 'Becca will withdraw herself' case to rest?   :uptonogood

Monica Lopez ‏@monicalopezz22  Feb 24
GO HOME @beccatilley5 #TheBachelor

Becca Tilley@beccatilley5
@monicalopezz22 NO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:35 am

Hopefully wrote:There is a lay over in Dallas it Iowa today it departs at 7:46pm tonight Smiley laugh out loud on united
So did a little research yesterday there was in face 2 flights from Dallas to Iowa yesterday! If she IS in fact heading to Iowa this flight would seem like the most logical one for her to be on though since her tweet was at 7:06 p.m I doubt shel would be at the airport that early for a 9 p.m flight to Iowa which was the other flight! Also, interesting to note don't ya think if she was heading home one of her sisters would have posted a pic to SM because they were SO excited to see her? They had no problem tweeting pics the day after the FRC. And, if she was heading home I think it would be more logical for someone to spot her at the airport to her destination considering she IS the hometown girl :stirthepot Just my .02 cents for today

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:28 am

"Poets often describe love as an emotion that we can't control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense."
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

I've mentioned before I like reading "people" and studying personalities/relationships ... one book, available online, has this option to read the study of matching personality traits - I've tried with both F2 and the result is posted here.
It's interesting how the relationship is described:
Becca - Week of Intensity (born October 30) in a relationship with Chris - Week of Depth (born November 6)

These two are often magnetically attracted physically. Although Week of Depth and Week of Intensity people are both governed by water, their relationship is governed by earth, here representing grounded, practical, sensuous energies. Encounters between these two indicate their belief that it can be fatal to underestimate one’s opponent: warily circling each other, they are usually highly suspicious of each other on first meeting. Yet although they will never forget their first encounter, they may later become fast friends or lovers. From the outside this matchup can seem light and breezy; few would suspect its true nature—heavy and momentous. Week of Intensity and Week of Depth people can actually have a lot to learn from each other, a mutual education they acquire through the experiences they go through together.

This learning experience is nowhere more evident than in the realms of sex and money. In these fields, whether as lovers or business partners, even the most naive Week of Intensity person and Week of Depth individual will follow a crash course together, receiving a full education and probably even a graduate degree in record time. The chemistry here is such that without reading books, or even a whole lot of prior experience, the partners quickly develop an extraordinary appreciation of power and how it works. Their marriages must have a rock-solid material base for them to be truly satisfied and fulfilled. Once that foundation has been laid, the couple must be dedicated to maintaining it—something they are usually capable of doing—if their relationship is to grow and prosper.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 70 Empty Becca with Chris is the story I like best

Post by mimitalks Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:22 am

I love all the nuggets, frankenbites and 2 cents pouring out of Chrecca fans! I went back and tried to impartially watch the Whitney scenes to see what other people see. For one thing, I don't see her softened and in love most of the time. She is matter of fact and in charge. Her personality. I get that.

I see her swept up in the scenario of finding what she feels is her perfect fit and felt to the extent she came on the show to meet him (as did other girls). (She's 28 (29?), and her clock is ticking and wants a man to marry. I can relate to the feeling. I feel for her.) Chris, too, in a way. His strongest statements about her are admiration - especially about the job she has and her strength. He finds her sexy in her scrubs. Is impressed with her, caught up in her impressing his friends and in being strong with how she handles having lost her mom. She won his heart, made him want to be a better man. Either voiceover or ITM. All on the 2nd date. 2nd date he talks about what he likes about Whitney, either in ITM or voiceover (can't remember). If he called her incredible or told her he was falling in love with her at any point on the show itself, I have yet to hear it. Please show me if I missed that. A voiceover says it, though he says it to both Kaitlyn and Becca. Why not edit that in, if he said it to Whitney, too.

With Becca...and Chris...I see the "falling", and we get to go with them and they are doing it together, both voicing it not only to viewers, but to each other and to people in the village. Honestly, I have never seen the falling on Chris' part with Whitney the way I see it with Becca. It has been so cool to see it grow from intrigue about and interest in this woman who wouldn't kiss him yet (1 on 1 time) that she got the Group Date Rose) to the frankly getting to know her and sharing of interests to the first kiss to more kisses to a time with her he termed "perfect". He told her on 2nd date there were things he loved about her. He tells us then that it does not bother him she has never been in love. Pure edit that part was an issue. He tells us that the hometown date with Becca was when she helped him envision a life with her. Then there was the time out of the bubble at Elan's b-day party and parking lot kisses not filmed. Let's not forget that. RS's site clued us in to that per a reader e-mail there. Bottom line.

Chris tells Becca his feelings. With Whitney, she tells us, and he talks mostly to us. She does most of the talking. Have we ever heard/seen him tell her about anything in his life, other than a statement about his sisters and he could see her fitting in with his family and responding to her exuberance and of course the fact he will see her family again. Did he mean it at the time? If so, I would guess game over. She certainly thought so. We are shown that.

But...Has he expressed what he likes to do, like he has with Becca, and has he done it with her? Whitney has said she feels it is real. He has said he feels it is real with Becca, easy with her and has been since day 1. Becca tells us the same thing and says it to him. He feels the same way and says that to her. Whitney tells us their love story is an incredible story to tell. He tells us the one with Becca could be the story to tell. Which is the real story?

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:40 am

murasaki1393 wrote:LOL.. :stirthepot

Becca Tilley retweeted
Caroline Tilley @CMTilley  ·  6h 6 hours ago
Chris Soules just came on the tv and Jack said "heeeeey I know him!"

Jack is Katie's son. SCMIIW
This one made me scratch my head.   :stirthepot    How old is Jack?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:01 am

mimitalks wrote: Whitney tells us their love story is an incredible story to tell. He tells us the one with Becca could be the story to tell. Which is the real story?

I noticed this too!!

Mimitalks, just wanted to say I love all your posts and could not agree with you more!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:05 am

Chrisbecca wrote:
mimitalks wrote: Whitney tells us their love story is an incredible story to tell. He tells us the one with Becca could be the story to tell. Which is the real story?

I noticed this too!!

Mimitalks, just wanted to say I love all your posts and could not agree with you more!
Agreed.  I found that VERY telling!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 82 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3