SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 68 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 75 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:47 pm

I Wish that guy would post the airport pic with Becca! I wanna know if she is sporting #statement necklace or not laugh out loud. But, really how "convenient" they were both in L.A last week then they all of sudden pop up at the airport on the same day ummmm :whistle: giggling :stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:54 pm

("I mean, maybe they said they'd be willing to, but probably, in their heart of hearts, wouldn't have been happy even though, maybe, they said they were willing to." ) to me he is talking about Whitney here. And here as well. (And sorting through that throughout the journey was challenging. And I definitely feel like there were some women who probably weren't really, truly, willing," Soules explained. )
Here I think he is talking about Becca.( Bachelor star Chris Soules has hinted he might be ready to live in two different states to make things work with his final bachelorette standing.
"There is a workable scenario where I can basically live in two places." )

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:07 pm

Litta123 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Keeping that time frame in mind, how can Becca not be scared to death...a possible proposal is about to take place...what is she going to do? Refuse it..say I'm not ready...I just don't think its that cut and dry. If so, Becca's enthusiasm post show knocks any other f2 out of the ball park. She can't wait for Monday nights????

No points made really just trying to figure out how she isn't F1.
Preach it and wine to that. :Chris: It definitely is a surprising turn of events for me, that I actually enjoy this season so much, not being passionate about anyone in particular, but it's so easy and light-spirited, positive, that the end result won't change the mood. :Nod: (whatever TPTB did different this year, they did good)

Exactly, happy, I really, truly won't care who's F1. The only thing Whitney being F1 will do is make me hang up my sleuthing cap...because clearly, I don't know how to interpret this show. No shame for me in that. I'm okay with not being able to get into the mind of MF. sneakyl ..and it will save me A LOT of time! I won't lose one ounce of sleep over it either.

I'll just sit back and enjoy the comradery here and the drama of the show in the future. wine

In the meantime, come hell or high water, I'll stick with Becca as F1. Go big or go home!

I am right here with you, Litta. I have said it right from the get go, that Becca is the F1, and nothing has changed since then.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:39 pm

grammady wrote:
mimitalks wrote:Without spoilers, without sleuthing, I cannot see an unedited version of a man looking at a woman, moaning, sighing whatever Chris did before tenderly kissing Becca and and trailing that hand down her back (being kissed back with equal fervor) before he started whispering she was coming with him without thinking that man is smitten. Akin to Arie's kiss for Emily in that it clearly showed the depth of what he was then feeling. If Chris and Becca had done the Harlequin Romance cover as an animation, this scene would have won hands down. People, we were shown romance and 2 people falling in love, and I will never believe otherwise - whether he ends up giving her the final rose or not. This is why I watch this show. I could care less about the distractions along the way.

mimitalks, I couldn't agree more.  This is my first post, it's been so long since I've been on a forum I had to re-register.  I haven't really watched any bach/bachettes since Emily's. I tuned in to watch Chris and have seen the last three.  I couldn't stand it so I had to check for spoilers.  I'm in a state of shock that it's rumored to be Whitney.  He's totally in love with Becca in my opinion.  I didn't really pay attention to Whitney's hometown but did she get and extended outing with Chris like Becca did?  If he does choose Whitney he's got some explaining to do to her. I know producers want him to make it seem like they both could be F1, but he's going above and beyond with Becca.

Welcome back, grammady! So glad you see the point of view of the Chrecca fans, and be sure to post any insights, clues, etc. Many of us are being loyal to the fact Chris fell in love with Becca and wanted it to be her in the end. Some are convinced he picks her. Join the train, no matter which box car in which you're riding handwave

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:44 pm

Hopefully wrote:There is a lay over in Dallas it Iowa today it departs at 7:46pm tonight Smiley laugh out loud on united

Oh my gosh!! Why do the clues for Becca keep popping up??!! Both Chris and Becca flying on the same day??!! This is getting good! I love it! TPTB are keeping us on our toes for sure. ;) Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 68 3806527698 lolpanda :uptonogood :stirthepot
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:50 pm

Meeting up with sean and Cat? :)I ask once again because sean did bring the warning to Chris and I am betting he sean cat and becca have lots to talk about

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:50 pm

"I have a business with my mom and dad so I have flexibility," the 33-year-old farmer from Arlington, IA, told E! News. "There is a workable scenario where I can basically live in two places."

And I definitely feel like there were some women who probably weren't really, truly, willing," Soules explained.

"I mean, maybe they said they'd be willing to, but probably, in their heart of hearts, wouldn't have been happy even though, maybe, they said they were willing to."

And part of my life is Iowa -- or if I'd be willing to compromise for them. So all of it is just part of the process of falling in love and knowing if it's the person that you're meant to be with for the rest of your life," Soules told E! News.

Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-star-chris-soules-i-have-flexibility-and-could-live-in-two-places-17324.php#x6gpxb3C1xFwUAMY.99
[/quote]

This is so interesting to me. Almost like he is able to give more information now. Mura where is your interesting jar?? lolpanda I am just happy that no matter who he chooses, he is showing he is willing to compromise. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:51 pm

Is DFW the closest airport to Shreveport?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:54 pm

^^ The biggest major airport yes. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:58 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

This is so interesting to me.  Almost like he is able to give more information now.  Mura where is your interesting jar??  lolpanda   I am just happy that no matter who he chooses, he is showing he is willing to compromise.  Smiley

hi
hahaha!!..the Baecca Land will benefited from million $ thanks to the interesting jar, by the time finale airs! :dancingdoggy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:02 am

I know its been rumored that Whitney quit her job, however she is still listed on her company website.
http://www.aparentivf.com/our-team-1/

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:03 am

truelovealways wrote:I Wish that guy would post the airport pic with Becca! I wanna know if she is sporting #statement necklace or not laugh out loud. But, really how "convenient" they were both in L.A last week then they all of sudden pop up at the airport on the same day ummmm :whistle: giggling :stirthepot

I agree! "Fans" are letting us down. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 75 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3