SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 62 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:52 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Keeping that time frame in mind, how can Becca not be scared to death...a possible proposal is about to take place...what is she going to do? Refuse it..say I'm not ready...I just don't think its that cut and dry. If so, Becca's enthusiasm post show knocks any other f2 out of the ball park. She can't wait for Monday nights????

No points made really just trying to figure out how she isn't F1.
Preach it and wine to that. :Chris: It definitely is a surprising turn of events for me, that I actually enjoy this season so much, not being passionate about anyone in particular, but it's so easy and light-spirited, positive, that the end result won't change the mood. :Nod: (whatever TPTB did different this year, they did good)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 62 Empty Beach cover up photo the inspiration?

Post by mimitalks Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:39 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Hopefully wrote:Cought it. Wooohooo look at the pic. Of Becca then go to the one in the raft. Look at the knee. They match. Loveeeeeee it. Oh and the pic. Of Becca they are most likely on a couch. She's not in a corner you can see the lamp between her arm. Smiley he's leaning like laying down or something cause it would make it look like the knee is comming out of the arm pit. Think about it a min. Smiley.  ;)

ITA, it is not her leg. they do match!!

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 62 297491761 Hell yes i can see the creamy LAMP now!! High clap

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 62 Yrx0dasw_400x400

you are right..they both are sitting on the bench/couch--NOT on the floor-  while the 'someone's upper body part laying down on the couch  thumbsup

This puzzle is getting exciting!...  :cutesmile!: . OK back to RL. :Bendog .(what this show has done to me?  :thud )

ETA. ITA its not being photoshopped. They are just being sneaky!... Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 62 3806527698
It looks like a reprise of this beach picture posted 8 months ago. https://instagram.com/p/qIoHNEoB7b/?modal=true Posed indoors, in a different place, with her arm seemingly propped on her knee (but is it hers?) Posed, definitely. Showing more of the leg (whosever it is) and that off-white behind in the twitter cover photo with her lips parted. The lighting on her and the side of her left arm nearest here shows the light source is directly on her, but most of it is on the right side (our left) of her face, not the spot on the wall so would it be that light there? It would if it had been brightened there. Her face looks brighter in the cover photo than in the 4 weeks one, like it could have been treated slightly. Interesting that in the one with closed mouth smile (4 weeks shot) that you can see the baseboard. It looks like the black beach cover up she has on in the 8 month shot is the same one in the Instagram 4 weeks shot and the new cover photo. Could 2 people fit in that corner, if they were on the floor? with the baseboard shown where it is? The only way to know is have someone do something similar and see if it is possible. Any takers? As far as photo shopping, I could and have done stuff that looks pretty seamless - but a photoshopped picture will be much larger in pixels than one with no editing. But why photoshop it if you weren't doing it to convey something?  It could go either way. Photoshopped or not, the knee does not seem to be hers here.

Last edited by mimitalks on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sully and my words ran away again)

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:49 pm

happygolucky wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Keeping that time frame in mind, how can Becca not be scared to death...a possible proposal is about to take place...what is she going to do? Refuse it..say I'm not ready...I just don't think its that cut and dry. If so, Becca's enthusiasm post show knocks any other f2 out of the ball park. She can't wait for Monday nights????

Preach it and wine to that. :Chris: It definitely is a surprising turn of events for me, that I actually enjoy this season so much, not being passionate about anyone in particular, but it's so easy and light-spirited, positive, that the end result won't change the mood. :Nod: (whatever TPTB did different this year, they did good)

Exactly, happy, I really, truly won't care who's F1. The only thing Whitney being F1 will do is make me hang up my sleuthing cap...because clearly, I don't know how to interpret this show. No shame for me in that. I'm okay with not being able to get into the mind of MF. sneakyl ..and it will save me A LOT of time! I won't lose one ounce of sleep over it either.

I'll just sit back and enjoy the comradery here and the drama of the show in the future. wine

In the meantime, come hell or high water, I'll stick with Becca as F1. Go big or go home!

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 62 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:54 pm

There is no lamp behind her. Like someone explained the filter causes the difference in wall colour. As you can see from the shadow her hand is really close to the wall. Her knee is also at a way smaller angle in the pic than in the beach pic, where it's at a relaxed 90 degree angle in front of her. In this pic she's resting some of her weight on the leg which is bent at the knee at a less than 45 degree angle. Of course the knee joint looks different depending on the position of the leg. It looks exactly as it should in that position.

I swear this is the last post I'll make about that pic. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:20 pm

4 weeks and cover shot appear to be taken by different cameras, due to lighting. Just saying.

Last edited by mimitalks on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oh sully again)

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Sorry have to post laugh out loud. Yes but she took the last rose Smiley as well. I just had to share this from wet paint.( But worried about revealing her big secret for weeks, but when she finally told Chris she’d take all his roses but keep her flower, he was a little nonplussed. We didn’t have our stopwatches out, but his sigh and silence definitely took up more airtime than that Samantha girl did all season. Finally, he whispered something like, "it surprises me in some ways because of who you are" which made us wish he’d taken a few more moments of thinking time.)

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Anyone wanna take one for the team and tune into E news tonight giggling
@ENews: Who do you think will get @C_Soules final rose? We're talking all about the #Bachelor tonight: Watch at 7! http://t.co/h2sIfKSCPt

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:34 pm

Litta123 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:

Exactly, happy, I really, truly won't care who's F1. The only thing Whitney being F1 will do is make me hang up my sleuthing cap...because clearly, I don't know how to interpret this show. No shame for me in that. I'm okay with not being able to get into the mind of MF. sneakyl ..and it will save me A LOT of time! I won't lose one ounce of sleep over it either.

I'll just sit back and enjoy the comradery here and the drama of the show in the future. wine GC

In the meantime, come hell or high water, I'll stick with Becca as F1. Go big or go home!
I think she is too Litta but I just can't see an all out proposal and Becca being comfortable. She takes such things way too seriously for that. For the record, has Chris said he WAS engaged in any interview? Saying you are in love doesn't equal engagement. Anyone catch an interview that he says engaged?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:37 pm

I don't think there's a lamp either. I think, her right leg is crossed, she is sitting on it or on the floor, and the other leg is bent, foot flat on the ground, elbow on her knee.

I just tried it on the floor. It's difficult for someone not limber to get back up, especially with two Shih Tzu's thinking you want to play on the floor. laugh out loud

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 62 Yrx0dasw_400x400

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:42 pm

Here's another link to the Notebook. Someone on fb group posted a comment about all the 7's in her love story with her husband. So then I pointed out that Becca and Chris are 7 years apart, and their birthdays are 7 days apart. I noticed that Allie and Noah waited 7 years to reconnect...

Yes, I too have noticed Chris avoids the proposal question in interviews! He does say he's in love. He pauses when they ask him if he said ILY to more than one woman (maybe he's worried if the "im falling in love with you" he said to all 3 counts?) and he said he only told one woman he loves her. Interesting if RS was wrong on that too. I noticed that just as many Bachelors didn't propose as did, just about, but I know they want one because Juan Pablo wouldn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:43 pm

truelovealways wrote:Anyone wanna take one for the team and tune into E news tonight giggling
@ENews: Who do you think will get @C_Soules final rose? We're talking all about the #Bachelor tonight: Watch at 7! http://t.co/h2sIfKSCPt

Interesting how most "think" Whitney will be F1, but they really want Becca to be F1. More people fell in love with Becca. Now the question is, who did Chris fall in love with? Hugesmile  Well done, MF, well done!  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 62 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:46 pm

Hopefully wrote:Sorry have to post laugh out loud. Yes but she took the last rose Smiley as well. I just had to share this from wet paint.( But worried about revealing her big secret for weeks, but when she finally told Chris she’d take all his roses but keep her flower, he was a little nonplussed. We didn’t have our stopwatches out, but his sigh and silence definitely took up more airtime than that Samantha girl did all season. Finally, he whispered something like, "it surprises me in some ways because of who you are" which made us wish he’d taken a few more moments of thinking time.)

Yes, there was indeed a pause and a sigh.  They were quite evident while I was SC'ing.  I don't remember his exact wording and don't have the time or energy to back and look at the moment, but pretty sure it was something along the lines of he wasn't surprised, not that he was actually surprised.  And I honestly think the pause and sigh were to both collect his thoughts and make sure what he said came out clearly and respectfully, as well as, of slight relief that it was not something more diasterous/deal breaking than her V confession.  

But I personally would take most things wetpaint says with a grain of salt...  Every now and then they actually get there ducks in a row and are correct, but not always the most reliable.

Now, as for whether she gets the final rose, we'll have to wait and see.  As long as Becca is happy, which she appears to be, I personally I don't care either way.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3