SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 46 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Hopefully Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:52 pm

Chris your killing me... I tell ya Grr seen one min you watching the video ride horse ride a cowboy vidoe then just went back to your twitter and now it's gone. Talk to me boy. Lol your killing me..

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:54 pm

julychild wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Becca has got to be my favorite contestant to come from this franchise she is just so normal and real! I'm surprised TPTB cast her because she is too normal and realistic for them giggling but, I am so glad that they did!

Ditto here. I still wonder who submitted her application?

i get the same feeling over my Prince in my siggy. Turned out he got cast through a talent-scout who happened to find him- while stopping a cab- on Saturday night after hanging out with his buddies in Seattle  giggling . He did say on his IG, he will forever cherish that Saturday night!. God works in a mysterious way!.. Smiley

Her best friend, Laura, nominated her for the show.

thanks jc..well..pretty much means Laura knows the outcome then.

Has Anyone done a thorough stalking research on her SMs? anything interesting? giggling Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:05 pm

truelovealways wrote:Becca has got to be my favorite contestant to come from this franchise she is just so normal and real! I'm surprised TPTB cast her because she is too normal and realistic for them giggling but, I am so glad that they did!

So true! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:33 pm

JFYI i have drop the blog recap of the season, just the B-C moments on the FAN FORUM.

For those interested in blog analysis, please feel free to chime in!.. Praying. We still need more comparison with past seasons, i guess. If anyone knows Brad's season well, it will be interesting to compare. tyvm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:38 pm

grace8136 wrote:
mimitalks wrote:
*snipped* but I wonder why the focus on how Whitney glares all the time, making her look old and past her prime - compared to Becca and the others. This is after the fact. Why would they edit Whitney to look like someone you didn't want to mess with

I've been noticing that too. I feel like they are building to a fatal attraction ending. laugh out loud

I'm sorry for quoting from way earlier today's convo. Just catching up and had been thinking something similar and wanted to put in my 2 cents! I'd been wondering who Whitney was reminding me of (not in looks, but in manner) and just figured it out. Sean's f2 - Ashley. Then I read this post and laughed out loud about the fatal attraction mention! Wasn't Ashley's nickname "the bunny boiler?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:46 pm

BKay wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
mimitalks wrote:
*snipped* but I wonder why the focus on how Whitney glares all the time, making her look old and past her prime - compared to Becca and the others. This is after the fact. Why would they edit Whitney to look like someone you didn't want to mess with

I've been noticing that too. I feel like they are building to a fatal attraction ending. laugh out loud

I'm sorry for quoting from way earlier today's convo. Just catching up and had been thinking something similar and wanted to put in my 2 cents! I'd been wondering who Whitney was reminding me of (not in looks, but in manner) and just figured it out. Sean's f2 - Ashley. Then I read this post and laughed out loud about the fatal attraction mention! Wasn't Ashley's nickname "the bunny boiler?"

Unlike the Ette, I havent been a religious viewers of Bachelor seasons. I skipped Sean season. Thank you for pointing that out. I happened to follow JPG season, some Whitney's edit (not in looks, or manner, or personality..but related to her perception on the show) reminds me of Clare, in a sense that she was convinced to get married and have babies right away, and keep telling us the viewers on camera. Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 46 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:50 pm

Sean's F2 was Lindsay Yenter, wasn't it? Not AshLee and she was F3.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:52 pm

BKay wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
mimitalks wrote:

Haha, while I find Whitney a bit intense, I don't think she's anywhere near as bad as AshLee. That woman has major issues. She was F3 BTW and then found a new victim in Graham on BIP.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:01 am

^Oops, sorry, yes, F3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:04 am

So let's speculate why do y'all think Chris is crying after his lcd with Becca?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:06 am

truelovealways wrote:So let's speculate why do y'all think Chris is crying after his lcd with Becca?

He is torn between the 2 girls. He couldnt decide until the last minute..same old i guess..

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:12 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:So let's speculate why do y'all think Chris is crying after his lcd with Becca?

He is torn between the 2 girls. He couldnt decide until the last minute..same old i guess..

I think the stress of completing the process and now being certain whose heart he has to break will be hard. He was pretty emotional letting Kaitlyn go. Now this woman will also have met his family. This probably the worst part of the job and unlike bachelorette, I think MF likes seeing the females F2s humiliated.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66