SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 45 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:57 pm

RizBiz wrote:Not sure if this has been put out there yet, but may be something to add to Mura's list (not directly about Becca but could cast doubt on Whitney supposed shoe-in)
Supposed quote from RS.
"Whitney did quit her job at the Fertility Centers of Illinois, but she’s since started a new one in marketing for a lab in Highland Park. “I’ve been told the new job is much easier than the old job,” Steve writes, adding that she is simply recruiting patients now."
Highland Park is still Chicago.

thanks Rizbiz....Perfect. I have 2 stacks already. The Becca is F1 supporting clues and another one for stuff that cast doubt on Whitney being the F1. I added your point to the stack #2. yes

Back to top Go down

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:04 pm

Hello to all you wonderful Becca fans!  I have enjoyed reading your comments for a couple of weeks now. You are all so amazing with your sleuthing, screen caps, videos, etc.  Truelovealways, your beautiful videos capture Chris and Becca's love story so well; thank you so much for these gifts!   They are so perfect! I know I watched the last one a dozen times! (embarrassing)

I've thought Becca is F1 since their first 1-1 date on 2/9, but I tensely waited even before that for their first 1-1. There was so much craziness on this show before that, that I felt Becca was the only "normal" woman of the entire bunch hence I felt they were holding back on us. I really think they tried to make this season a comedy for the first 5 episodes. And I wonder if that is a reflection of Chris's love for humor - and Becca's. I decided early on that I would just treat this like an SNL parody of the Bachelor that it seemed to be. I have laughed hysterically! Finally, episode 6 started the love story we have all been waiting for. Becca is F1, I'm sure of it. I love her!  (I love her so much that I also feel she should wait for someone who shares her faith and values; but at the same time, Chris is probably not being accurately portrayed I'm sure.)

I love all the Notebook connections. I read that book maybe 15 years ago, only seen bits of the movie - I'm going to have to watch the movie now. I just remember crying most of the way through the book.  But again, you all are so amazing to piece this together!  So nice to be on a page where everyone loves Becca and Chris. They are the love story this season. <3 (Did Whitney move to the beach in NC? That's where the setting is for Notebook?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:07 pm

concerned36 wrote:Hello to all you wonderful Becca fans!  I have enjoyed reading your comments for a couple of weeks now. You are all so amazing with your sleuthing, screen caps, videos, etc.  Truelovealways, your beautiful videos capture Chris and Becca's love story so well; thank you so much for these gifts!   They are so perfect! I know I watched the last one a dozen times! (embarrassing)

I've thought Becca is F1 since their first 1-1 date on 2/9, but I tensely waited even before that for their first 1-1. There was so much craziness on this show before that, that I felt Becca was the only "normal" woman of the entire bunch hence I felt they were holding back on us. I really think they tried to make this season a comedy for the first 5 episodes. And I wonder if that is a reflection of Chris's love for humor - and Becca's. I decided early on that I would just treat this like an SNL parody of the Bachelor that it seemed to be. I have laughed hysterically!  Finally, episode 6 started the love story we have all been waiting for. Becca is F1, I'm sure of it. I love her!  (I love her so much that I also feel she should wait for someone who shares her faith and values; but at the same time, Chris is probably not being accurately portrayed I'm sure.)

I love all the Notebook connections. I read that book maybe 15 years ago, only seen bits of the movie - I'm going to have to watch the movie now. I just remember crying most of the way through the book.  But again, you all are so amazing to piece this together!  So nice to be on a page where everyone loves Becca and Chris. They are the love story this season. <3  (Did Whitney move to the beach in NC?  That's where the setting is for Notebook?)
:welcomeyall good first post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:12 pm

concerned36 wrote:Hello to all you wonderful Becca fans!  I have enjoyed reading your comments for a couple of weeks now. You are all so amazing with your sleuthing, screen caps, videos, etc.  Truelovealways, your beautiful videos capture Chris and Becca's love story so well; thank you so much for these gifts!   They are so perfect! I know I watched the last one a dozen times! (embarrassing)

I've thought Becca is F1 since their first 1-1 date on 2/9, but I tensely waited even before that for their first 1-1. There was so much craziness on this show before that, that I felt Becca was the only "normal" woman of the entire bunch hence I felt they were holding back on us. I really think they tried to make this season a comedy for the first 5 episodes. And I wonder if that is a reflection of Chris's love for humor - and Becca's. I decided early on that I would just treat this like an SNL parody of the Bachelor that it seemed to be. I have laughed hysterically!  Finally, episode 6 started the love story we have all been waiting for. Becca is F1, I'm sure of it. I love her!  (I love her so much that I also feel she should wait for someone who shares her faith and values; but at the same time, Chris is probably not being accurately portrayed I'm sure.)

I love all the Notebook connections. I read that book maybe 15 years ago, only seen bits of the movie - I'm going to have to watch the movie now. I just remember crying most of the way through the book.  But again, you all are so amazing to piece this together!  So nice to be on a page where everyone loves Becca and Chris. They are the love story this season. <3  (Did Whitney move to the beach in NC?  That's where the setting is for Notebook?)

Welcome1 It is such a wonderful and peaceful place like our Becca.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:24 pm

RizBiz wrote:Not sure if this has been put out there yet, but may be something to add to Mura's list (not directly about Becca but could cast doubt on Whitney supposed shoe-in)
Supposed quote from RS.
"Whitney did quit her job at the Fertility Centers of Illinois, but she’s since started a new one in marketing for a lab in Highland Park. “I’ve been told the new job is much easier than the old job,” Steve writes, adding that she is simply recruiting patients now."

Is it possible that the marketing job can be done from home? I'm not exactly sure how they recruit patients, but I would think that it would involve a lot of phone calls and other tasks, like evaluating patient files, writing proposals, etc, that could be done electronically. She might have gotten it so that she can stay busy while Chris is practicing for DWTS; it would make sense since Chris called Sean for advice, and one of their major problems in LA was that Cat got bored having nothing to do.

Anyways, I'm going to be rooting and hoping for Becca until I see her walk out that limo, no matter what this job change really means!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:28 pm

Welcome to our new Becca fans and TLA another beautiful video.

I just adore Becca, lovely and beautiful, and graceful when challenged. I compare her to last years F1, Nikki. I really liked Nikki before Couples Therapy, but hated how she let herself get sucked into all the negative stuff on SM. Becca handles the negative SM so well. I feel like F1 or F2, TPTB should have her track a seminar on handling negative SM with humor and grace.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:31 pm

Supposed quote from RS.

FWIW, the entrance to the building that Chris and Whitney went in during her HTD was for Highland Park Hospital. I was just there this past Monday for my mammogram and snapped a pic for verification with the cap from the show. She must have been working there at the time she left for the show...but it sounds like she now has a different role with the practice...or within the hospital itself. The doctor that Whitney works for (she tweeted it at one point) is listed at a Chicago location as well as the HP location.

If her new job is in marketing, I would imagine her visibility from the show could be a benefit. Thanks for the info RizBiz.

Sorry, I'm OT...back to Becca.

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 45 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:32 pm

Becca has got to be my favorite contestant to come from this franchise she is just so normal and real! I'm surprised TPTB cast her because she is too normal and realistic for them giggling but, I am so glad that they did!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:35 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Welcome to our new Becca fans and TLA another beautiful video.

I just adore Becca, lovely and beautiful, and graceful when challenged. I compare her to last years F1, Nikki. I really liked Nikki before Couples Therapy, but hated how she let herself get sucked into all the negative stuff on SM. Becca handles the negative SM so well. I feel like F1 or F2, TPTB should have her track a seminar on handling negative SM with humor and grace.

hahaha..so true..many celebs may need to register on that seminar... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:39 pm

truelovealways wrote:Becca has got to be my favorite contestant to come from this franchise she is just so normal and real! I'm surprised TPTB cast her because she is too normal and realistic for them giggling but, I am so glad that they did!

Ditto here. I still wonder who submitted her application?

i get the same feeling over my Prince in my siggy. Turned out he got cast through a talent-scout who happened to find him- while stopping a cab- on Saturday night after hanging out with his buddies in Seattle  giggling . He did say on his IG, he will forever cherish that Saturday night!. God works in a mysterious way!.. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:45 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Becca has got to be my favorite contestant to come from this franchise she is just so normal and real! I'm surprised TPTB cast her because she is too normal and realistic for them giggling but, I am so glad that they did!

Ditto here. I still wonder who submitted her application?

i get the same feeling over my Prince in my siggy. Turned out he got cast through a talent-scout who happened to find him- while stopping a cab- on Saturday night after hanging out with his buddies in Seattle  giggling . He did say on his IG, he will forever cherish that Saturday night!. God works in a mysterious way!.. Smiley

Her best friend, Laura, nominated her for the show.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:49 pm

Whitneys new position is as Egg Freezing Coordinator .. Not a PR or marketing type of position

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena