SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 33 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:21 pm

nutty1 wrote:Let me preface by saying, if you read my posts, you'll know I don't really have a favorite this year. I really liked all of the F4. But I do believe the spoiler this year, and I do think he chose Whitney.

Can I ask a question for those who think it is obvious it is Becca? In your opinion, if Chris was so smitten with Becca and so committed to her, why did he need to talk to her before deciding who to send home?  Thanks!!  Embarressed!

I don't think it is obvious who it is this year. I have no idea who wins, but remember during Jillian's season when she pulled Ed aside on the bench after the FD to "question" him? That was definitely producer driven and I think the same happened with Chris. ;) Drama!! They also showed Becca walking on the beach. Maybe she wanted to pull a brooks?! Maybe the producers encouraged her to walk so they could get footage of her "thinking?" TPTB are ruthless and everyone is playing a part. :yes:

I also think Chris knew kaitlin was going home. At least he said so in his blog.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:24 pm

nutty1 wrote:Let me preface by saying, if you read my posts, you'll know I don't really have a favorite this year. I really liked all of the F4. But I do believe the spoiler this year, and I do think he chose Whitney.

Can I ask a question for those who think it is obvious it is Becca? In your opinion, if Chris was so smitten with Becca and so committed to her, why did he need to talk to her before deciding who to send home?  Thanks!!  Embarressed!

I guess he left the fantasy suite thinking she wasn't prepared to move to Arlington, so he wanted to clear things up. I think he's really scared of getting his heart broken by her. Can't get your heart broken unless you're really invested. Sending her home would've eliminated said fear, but he couldn't do it.

OR the producers told him to do it just to raise more doubts about her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:24 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

guys, i need help here. Praying

-am i hearing it right that B says the "longest days"?..meaning..probably her FD filming was the first or second out of the F3, not the last as per being shown? (i have had a look on the filming thread to find the FD filming schedule, but no luck..)

- did CP say.".i brought those things up because..".meaning : he actually was the first throwing out his concerns before B was shown 'reassured' him? (well, kinda..). Another slice and dice scene i guess...Hmmmm...

I can't do it right this minute, but when I get a chance I'll turn on CC and see what I can get.  If no one else has done it by then.  yes

that would be wonderful! thanks Lady...tyvm

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:25 pm

Dez Duron is totally hot and adorable!! Much better than Chris!! Did they actually date and who ended it if they did?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:27 pm

Jeepers wrote:

An excellent question Nutty .. I will ad another piece to it as well .. He knew who one rose was going to .. By his statement to CH .. Which again was the first rose to Whitney again .. How does that bode for Becca?

Honestly, to me this is no different than Sean at his F4 to F3 rose ceremony when he left before handing out the final rose. His head said Des, but his heart just couldn't let Cat go.

I see this with Chris, both the other women probably gave more physical intimacy in the FS, both said they would move to Arlington to start a family right away. He spent this whole season telling us that was what he wants.

But, when it came time to really let Becca go, he just couldn't do it. For her he might change what he thought he wanted. That is scary, but he said in his blog that in his gut his heart just couldn't let Becca go.

I really don't care who Chris picks. Becca is fine either way. But I just don't think it is as cut and dried Whitney as others do. If he knew so firmly it was Whitney, then why would it be so hard to let Becca go?

I can make arguments either way.

I am just glad that the Becca story happened, since Whitney and Chris to me was like watching a bad rerun of Des and Brooks and Andi and Josh. Des and Josh both feel in love with someone they really didn't bother to get to know first. It was a disaster in both cases. I never saw Whitney take the time to get to know Chris. I have seen her since the meet and greet, focusing on showing Chris how she is perfect for him. I don't know if she actually bothered to see if the real man Chris is, is actually the perfect guy for her. I kept waiting and hoping to see it. She has been in the bubble since night one and to me that is always a huge red flag for long time survival of a couple. But as always this is JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:29 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

I don't think it is obvious who it is this year.  I have no idea who wins, but remember during Jillian's season when she pulled Ed aside on the bench after the FD to "question" him?  That was definitely producer driven and I think the same happened with Chris. ;)  Drama!!  They also showed Becca walking on the beach.  Maybe she wanted to pull a brooks?!  Maybe the producers encouraged her to walk so they could get footage of her "thinking?"  TPTB are ruthless and everyone is playing a part.  :yes:

I also think Chris knew kaitlin was going home.  At least he said so in his blog.  

mindless wrote:

I guess he left the fantasy suite thinking she wasn't prepared to move to Arlington, so he wanted to clear things up. I think he's really scared of getting his heart broken by her. Can't get your heart broken unless you're really invested. Sending her home would've eliminated said fear, but he couldn't do it.

OR the producers told him to do it just to raise more doubts about her.  

Ditto with SM and mindless. Two points from me :

- Producer prompted to increase the doubts.

- CH did say that they have to 'work around' some stuff since CP 'is wearing his heart on his sleeve' Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 33 3806527698 . Poor Guy. The homeboy is a terrible Actor. Not complaining! :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:32 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

An excellent question Nutty .. I will ad another piece to it as well .. He knew who one rose was going to .. By his statement to CH .. Which again was the first rose to Whitney again .. How does that bode for Becca?

Honestly, to me this is no different than Sean at his F4 to F3 rose ceremony when he left before handing out the final rose.  His head said Des, but his heart just couldn't let Cat go.

I see this with Chris, both the other women probably gave more physical intimacy in the FS, both said they would move to Arlington to start a family right away.  He spent this whole season telling us that was what he wants.

But, when it came time to really let Becca go, he just couldn't do it.  For her he might change what he thought he wanted.  That is scary, but he said in his blog that in his gut his heart just couldn't let Becca go.

I really don't care who Chris picks.  Becca is fine either way.  But I just don't think it is as cut and dried Whitney as others do.  If he knew so firmly it was Whitney, then why would it be so hard to let Becca go?

I can make arguments either way.

I am just glad that the Becca story happened, since Whitney and Chris to me was like watching a bad rerun of Des and Brooks and Andi and Josh.  Des and Josh both feel in love with someone they really didn't bother to get to know first.  It was a disaster in both cases.  I never saw Whitney take the time to get to know Chris.  I have seen her since the meet and greet, focusing on showing Chris how she is perfect for him.  I don't know if she actually bothered to see if the real man Chris is, is actually the perfect guy for her.  I kept waiting and hoping to see it.  She has been in the bubble since night one and to me that is always a huge red flag for long time survival of a couple.  But as always this is JMO.

I kinda agree with you on the bolded..not surprising, huh?... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:33 pm

nutty1 wrote:Dez Duron is totally hot and adorable!! Much better than Chris!! Did they actually date and who ended it if they did?

I think Becca did. She told Chris she could not see herself marrying him. "It" was not there.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:33 pm

nutty1 wrote:Dez Duron is totally hot and adorable!! Much better than Chris!! Did they actually date and who ended it if they did?

I think he might have been the four year guy, but really have no idea. I believe their time of moving to CA from LA matches though.

And no matter how hot someone is, if your heart and your subconscious don't want them, it is hard to make yourself really love someone.

The George Straight song "You Can't Make a Heart Love Somebody" is a favorite of mine. Basically this woman tells a man who proposes to her, that while every part of her knows that he is wonderful and great, no matter how hard she tries she can't make her heart love him. Sometimes perfect just isn't for some reason.

I look at Holly Julian. I was never a fan, thought she and Michael Stag were a perfect fit, both wanting the hollywood scene and being part of the bachelor world. Then she meets Blake, a dentist in Greenville, SC, which while nice is not a huge town, falls in love and gives it all up to move to SC and work in his dental office. She looks happier and more content than she ever did. Sometimes the heart just loves who it loves.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:35 pm

Mura, at least we didn't write the same post with the same words at the same time this time.

We are both definitely pro-Becca and whatever makes her happy.

I think she is so much better a role model for young women then Andi ever was. Be more like Becca, confident, comfortable with who you are and willing to be true to yourself even when it is hard. And if some say that is boring, hey that is okay too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:39 pm

Jeepers wrote:

I too think Chris picks Whitney. With that said, CH did say that Chris knew he wanted and was going to keep Becca and CH also said that production "encouraged" him to have that conversation with her right before the rose ceremony, so it's very possible this was just to fill the last 45 minutes of the episode.

Personally, Chris bores me and so I skipped the first few episodes. I've watched the last three episodes and saw snippets of the previous ones and for me, I liked Chris the best with Becca. It's surprising because she's a virgin, but I actually think Chris has the best physical chemistry with her and I see him chasing Becca. Their hand thing they got going on is really sweet too. IMO, he just seems to be more reciprocal with Becca versus how he is when he's just letting Whitney take complete control. With Whitney, I think he definitely he seems to be in awe of her and her willingness to give up everything to be with him. I don't think he's ever been sure of someone because of his job and where he lives, so it excites him to know Whitney is so sure (it's crazy to me).

I have no issue in believing the story line of Chris possibly wanting Becca more, but knowing Whitney will be the most sure outcome. I think he really wants the sure thing because he's not positive another sure thing will come along again. I thought his dad put it nicely when he said he thought Chris felt like Whitney was the sure thing, but he wanted Becca. I've been a very casual viewer this season and that's just what my eyes have seen. I have now said the word sure about 50 times laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:57 pm

While I'm a huge Becca fan...heck I really liked all three but if I had to choose I do think Becca took up too much room in his heart .... not enough room to give Whitney the space she deserved at that point. His head told him one thing...but his heart trumped anything that was trying to stand in its way.  If it wasn't Becca he wanted...why not just send her home cause the one you wanted the most at this point would still be there and that's all that matters, isn't it? I think I realized last night Becca does carry this very tall wall around her when it comes to emotional matters of the heart. There are just so many things that yell she's F1 to me. Becca's tweets "Love is patient and kind." There was an interview way back at the beginning when SM asked him..."Are your concerned about your F1 reputation on the show?" I can't remember his exact response but it equated to..."No, that was his last worry." And when asked about wedding date..."We haven't gotten to that step, yet." That kind of answer does NOT represent Whitney's strong personality and her eagerness to move to be his wife...yesterday. If Whitney is F1, last night was NOT a good night.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top