SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 25 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:45 pm

I noticed that too. Also, on the HTD, when Whitney said she loved him, look at his reaction. He was smiling while she was talking, but the moment she said, "I am in love with you", he stopped smiling for a split second. I found that VERY telling.

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:46 pm

^^After reading Chris H. blog I am confused and think Whit is final 1. However, the editing points to Becca 100% JMO

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:27 pm

Pia1 wrote:
ElonM wrote:Becca can represent herself. Look at this twitter exchange.

Dyanna ‏@dyyannajean  
@beccatilley5 its kind of unfair and immature  that you did not tell @C_Soules that you are a virgin. Way to make it hard and awkward.

Becca Tilley@beccatilley5
@dyyannajean @C_Soules you dont think he had an idea after my hometown?? Come on

Way to go Becca! I really don't understand why being a virgin in this society is seen as a bad thing.

I'm honestly baffled by that too. I keep reading people say how she should've told him earlier so he could've made an informed decision about if it's something he wants. I mean what?? She told him before the final decision so he can still decide to go with someone else if he so wishes. I hardly think it's unreasonable to expect him to be looking for love, not three different sex partners to sample in the FS. I also find it ridiculous when maturity is determined by the number of past relationships and sex partners. Some people just wish to save their feelings for one person only. It may not work out, but I don't find anything wrong with the concept. Becca seems like the most level-headed person on the show. She's treating it like a real relationship that's in its early stages. No, it's not what the show expects you to do, but we all know the track record of this show when it comes to marriage, so it's clearly not the best method of finding a long-lasting love. Good for Becca for going at her own pace!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:49 pm

mindless wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

Dyanna ‏@dyyannajean  
@beccatilley5 its kind of unfair and immature  that you did not tell @C_Soules that you are a virgin. Way to make it hard and awkward.

@dyyannajean @C_Soules you dont think he had an idea after my hometown?? Come on

Way to go Becca! I really don't understand why being a virgin in this society is seen as a bad thing.

I'm honestly baffled by that too. I keep reading people say how she should've told him earlier so he could've made an informed decision about if it's something he wants. I mean what?? She told him before the final decision so he can still decide to go with someone else if he so wishes. I hardly think it's unreasonable to expect him to be looking for love, not three different sex partners to sample in the FS. I also find it ridiculous when maturity is determined by the number of past relationships and sex partners. Some people just wish to save their feelings for one person only. It may not work out, but I don't find anything wrong with the concept. Becca seems like the most level-headed person on the show. She's treating it like a real relationship that's in its early stages. No, it's not what the show expects you to do, but we all know the track record of this show when it comes to marriage, so it's clearly not the best method of finding a long-lasting love. Good for Becca for going at her own pace!  

:Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:51 pm

It's not that being a virgin is a bad thing at all but it's not something you keep from someone you're supposed to be falling for imo. She hid a pretty important part of who she is until the last possible moment. On the other side of it, if it's not a big deal why wouldn't she have felt comfortable telling him when there was a chance he'd be meeting her family? I got the feeling she was nervous about his reaction and therefore put it off as long as she could. A little sign of immaturity? Maybe.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:52 pm

mindless wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

Dyanna ‏@dyyannajean  

I just listened to the latest BuzzTv recap and one of the commentators said it best.  In real life you don't blurt out you're a virgin instead you wait until a physical situation arises that makes it necessary to clarify.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:56 pm

albean99 wrote:It's not that being a virgin is a bad thing at all but it's not something you keep from someone you're supposed to be falling for imo. She hid a pretty important part of who she is until the last possible moment. On the other side of it, if it's not a big deal why wouldn't she have felt comfortable telling him when there was a chance he'd be meeting her family? I got the feeling she was nervous about his reaction and therefore put it off as long as she could. A little sign of immaturity? Maybe.

She alluded on twitter today that Chris knew at home towns. ;) TPTB at it again.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:57 pm

If they do make it to the altar and it is televised...hope they don't make it taudry...like a live camera on the Sean and Catherine honeymoon suite...that really annoyed me- like they were exploiting something sacred.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:58 pm

mindless wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

Dyanna ‏@dyyannajean  

I saw this quote today while reading an article "The age of Methuselah has nothing to do with the wisdom of Solomon". Thought it was best to share.
Becca is a smart girl, she's treating this like real like. It's obvious she isn't in the bachelor bubble. F1 or not, I still like her.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:58 pm

This proves nothing; but since we're building an editing case for Becca as F1, I thought I'd share.

I was making screencaps of the RC. After Chris and Becca return, Chris apologizes for making them wait and said he needed to collect his thoughts. Deep breaths, then the "tension music" starts. There are several frames, but gradually, each girl's individual close up is shown before Chris hands out the first rose. First Kaitlyn's close up, then Whitney's followed by Becca's...F3, F2, F1. (or so I believe.)

Certainly this is open to interpretation, but are the editors sharing Chris's thoughts regarding his Final choices, subliminally with their edit? To be determined...2 weeks to go.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 25 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:58 pm

albean99 wrote:It's not that being a virgin is a bad thing at all but it's not something you keep from someone you're supposed to be falling for imo. She hid a pretty important part of who she is until the last possible moment. On the other side of it, if it's not a big deal why wouldn't she have felt comfortable telling him when there was a chance he'd be meeting her family? I got the feeling she was nervous about his reaction and therefore put it off as long as she could. A little sign of immaturity? Maybe.

In real life, I can't imagine revealing that to someone by, what, the third date? And, I say that as a 25-y/o virgin. Plus, as Chris said, it wasn't the most surprising news considering she had never ben in love and wasn't the most affectionate person. I also think it's interesting that so many people are giving Becca grief for withholding this information, but no one has given Sean any slack for it. I read his book, and it seemed pretty clear that he never told Emily that he was waiting until marriage to have sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:00 pm

K I just went back to B twitter she changed something about where she lived. It use to say she was from Lauisana and is living Sd for now, but she has since changed it to just her home state. And if you look at CS twitter it says in lines of love being out west... Hmmmm

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b