SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 21 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:31 pm

Luvstruck wrote:This really jumps out from preview when Chris father who knows him best says something like Whitney is a sure thing But Chris Wants Becca.  Then his mom is shown talking to Becca with what would you say if you have to decide in 2 days. Why would she bother pushing Becca if she was not the one her son was in love with?

Isn't the easier thing is to just let her go? And go with the one who you are sure loves you?
I love how he is fighting for her. Epis3, when she tells him she wants to wait to kiss him, he says "of course, make me work for it".
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:38 pm

Here is my biggest question about Becca…..would a 25 year old never been in love virgin who lives in CA really want to marry a 33 yr old who wants kids sooner than later and move to the middle of nowhere??

If I were a huge Becca fan, I wouldn't even want her to end up as the F1.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:39 pm

I'm just amazed at how mature Becca is based on Social Media and on the show. I loved how she was in the epi last night. She was being realistic and was being true to herself. Her and Chris have real chemistry that just oozes out of my TV screen.  giggling She really is a remarkable woman and I think Chris recognizes that.

Last edited by Pia1 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:40 pm

Lol just saw C twitter he puts (Remember ppl always make love facing west) laugh out loud hmmmm Beccas out west hmmmm I wonder.. Yes I know she still a v but still.. Hmmm

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:41 pm

Did anyone else see what looks to be Chris and Becca fighting on their LCD??!! I can't wait for screen caps. ;)

Couples argue and this is by no means a deal breaker, but just curious what they were arguing about?? I forgot to mention I believe Chris and Becc's storyline is very similar to Jillian's and Ed's. (Of course Ed was no where near being a virgin!) Hehe I am talking story line, story board.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:41 pm

I think the reason Becca is fine is because she has now been out of the bubble for quite a while and realizes she never truly loved Chris, nor wanted to move to Arlington.
She will find a great guy, who is perfect for her.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:42 pm

Hopefully wrote:Lol just saw C twitter he puts (Remember ppl always make love facing west) laugh out loud hmmmm Beccas out west hmmmm I wonder.. Yes I know she still a v but still.. Hmmm

I also thought that was a curious tweet!
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:43 pm

nutty1 wrote:Here is my biggest question about Becca…..would a 25 year old never been in love virgin who lives in CA really want to marry a 33 yr old who wants kids sooner than later and move to the middle of nowhere??

How can we decide what's good for Becca? I am a big fan, and it's all about what she wants and needs. To each his own. Home is where your heart is.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:43 pm

nutty1 wrote:I think the reason Becca is fine is because she has now been out of the bubble for quite a while and realizes she never truly loved Chris, nor wanted to move to Arlington.

I agree with this if she is not final 1. Still not sold on the fact she isn't and it is evident Chris wants her. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:45 pm

happygirl77us wrote:
julychild wrote:I read Becca's SM posts. That girl has her head screwed on tight, and her feet planted firmly on the ground. She may not have a "lot of life experiences," but she is very wise and mature. Like my grandma used to say "The age of Methuselah has nothing to do with the wisdom of Solomon."
:Nod: :Nod:

Becca is a SPECIAL girl!  Part of me thinks she is too good for Chris and deserves better. Their chemistry is undeniable though.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:45 pm

nutty1 wrote:I think the reason Becca is fine is because she has now been out of the bubble for quite a while and realizes she never truly loved Chris, nor wanted to move to Arlington.

Based on what we were shown I don't think she was ever in the bubble. She just seemed realistic and level headed. Smiley

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:48 pm

nutty1 wrote:Here is my biggest question about Becca…..would a 25 year old never been in love virgin who lives in CA really want to marry a 33 yr old who wants kids sooner than later and move to the middle of nowhere??

Haha but do you really want any of these girls to be final1???!! Is Chris a catch??? Would anyone want to go to Arlington?? Would you want a family member or friend to do the show?? Of course not!!! But here we are watching and sleuthing and making fun of everyone. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena