SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 20 of 82 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:35 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm going to SC the dates and Litta's going to cover the PI's, RC, and previews.  It'll be this afternoon before we both get to work on them, so lit will/may be ater afternoon into night, even as late as in the morning, (depending on how many taken and how much editing needed) before they get posted.  But we'll get them up as quickly as we can!  Smiley

thanks a lot Lovely Duo Ladybug and Litta!!

you two are da bomb!! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:42 am

Becca's tweet to Scott Foley's wife( Jake on scandal)

Marika Dominczyk ‏@TheMeanChick 9h9 hours ago
I don't buy it. Becca. #TheBachelor nice fake eyelashes though.

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
@TheMeanChick i dont even care that you dislike me. Love your husband! ❤️

She is too funny. Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 20 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:46 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
Kinda like his heart wasn't "settled" when Whitney said Her I love you he wanted to hear it from Becca because she is the one that he loves :yes:

Doesn't this remind us of Andi? Everybody including Nick said "ILY" but her heart was not settle, bcs the one she wanted didn't say it, and to move forward in the journey, she needed reassurance from Josh.

I remember CH asking Des if she wasn't concern that Brookes has not say "ILY" yet, she said NO, as long as she was feeling it. Why? bcs the one she really wanted deep inside(Chris)has said it. So she was able to move forward in her journey, and even when Brookes left, she was heart broken, but was still able to move forward in the Journey because the one she really wanted was still there.

Same here, Chris wants Becca, and when he is not sure about her feeling towards him, he can't move forward in the journey, he needs reassurance from Becca, otherwise he's stock. there is a love story unfolding before our eyes. I can't wait for the FR! To think that I almost stop watching this season when I was unspoiled... then came Becca to the rescue.

^^  You know I was a huge fan of Chris and Des.  Their love story reminds me of Becca and Chris.  The question we need to be asking is....  Will Becca reciprocate Chris's feelings???  This remains to be seen.  Hugesmile

That's the point of the story, she will reciprocate, she is going to take a leap of faith because she loves him too. Without Becca's feeling coming to fruition, there is no love story.

Chris is the one Becca has being waiting for (Chris said is his PI, wouldn't be great if he was the one Becca has been waiting for?). Becca has his heart and Whit has his head.

One thing I have learned in this show is to watch how the lead is with every contestant, no matter what the edit, you can follow and see how the lead is FIL with one individual while having strong feeling for the top 3 contestants.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:02 pm

Let's get this started laugh out loud in the tabloids we will read about the nightmers FS dates. Well here is what I think. Hmmm B was last FS date and she drops the V card. Now C is prob. Thinking ohhh SNAP I just went between the sheets with 1 prob both the women and tested the well lets leave that behind them closed doors ;) and now I have to wait. I'm ok with that they both will hold me over for awhile. You Becca is worth the wait and all. But in the back of his mind is will she think that I'm like the rest of the men a dog. You know I did just get my thrill on and all. And knows B knows what goes on in there. Will she still want to be with me and could she still fall more in love with me. If I was C I would be feeling guilty in my book. Now that he knows the truth about B. I bet that's what's weighing on his heart. Cause already knows that he's in love with her and she is who he wants like says she the total package. He does keep reminding us you know. JMO... I hope she dumps him in the end and like some ppl are saying runs away on Sullys back laugh out loud...

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:07 pm

see2love wrote:Becca's tweet to Scott Foley's wife( Jake on scandal)

Marika Dominczyk ‏@TheMeanChick  9h9 hours ago

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5

Talk about maturity, Becca is a total package.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:11 pm

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5

I love her so much laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:11 pm

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5

lolpanda So funny!

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:17 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Doesn't this remind us of Andi? Everybody including Nick said "ILY" but her heart was not settle, bcs the one she wanted didn't say it, and to move forward in the journey, she needed reassurance from Josh.

I remember CH asking Des if she wasn't concern that Brookes has not say "ILY" yet, she said NO, as long as she was feeling it. Why? bcs the one she really wanted deep inside(Chris)has said it. So she was able to move forward in her journey, and even when Brookes left, she was heart broken, but was still able to move forward in the Journey because the one she really wanted was still there.

Same here, Chris wants Becca, and when he is not sure about her feeling towards him, he can't move forward in the journey, he needs reassurance from Becca, otherwise he's stock. there is a love story unfolding before our eyes. I can't wait for the FR! To think that I almost stop watching this season when I was unspoiled... then came Becca to the rescue.

^^  You know I was a huge fan of Chris and Des.  Their love story reminds me of Becca and Chris.  The question we need to be asking is....  Will Becca reciprocate Chris's feelings???  This remains to be seen.  Hugesmile

That's the point of the story, she will reciprocate, she is going to take a leap of faith because she loves him too. Without Becca's feeling coming to fruition, there is no love story.

Chris is the one Becca has being waiting for (Chris said is his PI, wouldn't be great if he was the one Becca has been waiting for?). Becca has his heart and Whit has his head.

One thing I have learned in this show is to watch how the lead is with every contestant, no matter what the edit, you can follow and see how the lead is FIL with one individual while having strong feeling for the top 3 contestants.

SM...actually storyline wise, i found this season kinda imitating TandA of Bach Can..i can only hope the RL ending will be totally different though.. Praying while spoiler wise, yes, resembles Chres, if you know what i mean... giggling . You know me, I have been right and dead wrong..so its all about fun guessing and learning in this highly respected guilty pleasure field Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 20 3806527698 left for me Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 20 2498057887

Magg..IA...its kinda recycling JP's theme : the taking huge leap of faith :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:21 pm

I read Becca's SM posts. That girl has her head screwed on tight, and her feet planted firmly on the ground. She may not have a "lot of life experiences," but she is very wise and mature. Like my grandma used to say "The age of Methuselah has nothing to do with the wisdom of Solomon."

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:22 pm

This really jumps out from preview when Chris father who knows him best says something like Whitney is a sure thing But Chris Wants Becca. Then his mom is shown talking to Becca with what would you say if you have to decide in 2 days. Why would she bother pushing Becca if she was not the one her son was in love with?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:23 pm

julychild wrote:I read Becca's SM posts. That girl has her head screwed on tight, and her feet planted firmly on the ground. She may not have a "lot of life experiences," but she is very wise and mature. Like my grandma used to say "The age of Methuselah has nothing to do with the wisdom of Solomon."
:Nod: :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:25 pm

Hopefully wrote:Let's get this started laugh out loud in the tabloids we will read about the nightmers FS dates. Well here is what I think. Hmmm B was last FS date and she drops the V card. Now C is prob. Thinking ohhh SNAP I just went between the sheets with 1 prob both the women and tested the well lets leave that behind them closed doors ;) and now I have to wait. I'm ok with that they both will hold me over for awhile. You Becca is worth the wait and all. But in the back of his mind is will she think that I'm like the rest of the men a dog. You know I did just get my thrill on and all. And knows B knows what goes on in there. Will she still want to be with me and could she still fall more in love with me. If I was C I would be feeling guilty in my book. Now that he knows the truth about B. I bet that's what's weighing on his heart. Cause already knows that he's in love with her and she is who he wants like says she the total package. He does keep reminding us you know. JMO... I hope she dumps him in the end and like some ppl are saying runs away on Sullys back laugh out loud...

I think Chris has done a great job picking his F3, and I hope he gets what he wants, like Kathlyn said, it is his world, he get to pick who makes him the most happy, and I think that's Becca. Thankfully, Becca is a sweetheart who will not hurt his heart.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 82 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b