SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by lurker11 Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:35 pm

AlohaLady wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:^  Welcome, AlohaLady!  hi   Great post!  Keep posting!  

Mahalo (TY) everyone.  Loving all the sleuthing.  Keep uo the good work.  Team Becca.  Did he say in any of his interviews that he's engaged?

The commercial for Ellen tries to make it look like he's not answering if he's in love or not.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by notarose Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:39 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
AlohaLady wrote:
Hopefully wrote:K I just looked at the next rose cer. Beccas in the middle, but to me he looks like he pulls her to the side. Hmmmm I may be over thinking I think. Grrr this is killing me...

Hello Everyone, longtime bach fan and lurker but new to posting.  Here's my thoughts..........  Chris will pull Becca aside and talk to her.  They will go back and he will call Whitney first for the drama of doubt with Becca.  He will then call Becca.  Correct me if I'm wrong but most of the FS, the F1 gets called 2nd.  If calls Whitney first tomorrow night, my guess is Becca is F1.  Another thing I notice, on the LCD, the F1 gets a boat date.  I didn't see the previews of the LCD so since Whitney had a boat date during the FS episode, Becca will get the boat date.  I remember both Catherine and Josh got the boat date on the LCD.  I could be wrong and I'm senior citizen so my memory might not be as sharp as it use to be.

Aloha!!

Welcome!!   welcomeyall   You bring up some great points.  I remember when Jillian pulled Ed aside to talk and then called Kiptyn and then Ed second.  ;)  Keep posting!  

I thought Jillian pulled Reid aside then let him go. no idea

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:40 pm

Welcome Alohalady! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:41 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:
AlohaLady wrote:

Hello Everyone, longtime bach fan and lurker but new to posting.  Here's my thoughts..........  Chris will pull Becca aside and talk to her.  They will go back and he will call Whitney first for the drama of doubt with Becca.  He will then call Becca.  Correct me if I'm wrong but most of the FS, the F1 gets called 2nd.  If calls Whitney first tomorrow night, my guess is Becca is F1.  Another thing I notice, on the LCD, the F1 gets a boat date.  I didn't see the previews of the LCD so since Whitney had a boat date during the FS episode, Becca will get the boat date.  I remember both Catherine and Josh got the boat date on the LCD.  I could be wrong and I'm senior citizen so my memory might not be as sharp as it use to be.

Aloha!!

The LCDs were in Iowa. Nobody got a boat date. IIRC Becca went bowling on LCD

Really??  I did not know that.  I remember Andrew and jen went bowling and it was the cutest date.  It was so "normal."  Smiley

Welcome Aloha Lady!

i second that SM. Chris seems to ' pick' (open to the interpretation, but still..) the most normal real date for Becca.

first date: outdoorsy stuff that he loves (he said to directly to Becca). second date: low key date. capturing real life (his VO). note that he told her directly in front of camera he loved her realness. (or was it what he loved the most about her (?). HTD: BD gifts, "lucky" , hard to say goodbye , make out sesh at 2.30 am..

PS: Grace.. no wonder, the Katie IG was after midnight!. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:47 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
Jolena wrote:I love Becca but I'm still leaning towards Whitney being the F1. Did anyone give thought to Chris telling Whitney that the Mural on the wall is up there "forever and ever" ? If he picked Becca then I would hope they are ready with the power washers to take the mural down.jmo Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 75 2498057887

Someone here analyzed that the mural doesn't look like Whitney or to that effect but it's just a picture of a woman.

I read in an article that the artist created it that way.  Besides, the plaid shirt tied around the waist has been sported by several of the women this season...which reminds me of the 1980's!  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 75 3806527698

yeah i got the same impression. He did say he made the "her" as " generic " illustration. while for Chris resembles "typical" him.

borrowing JBF: interesting that those sneaky editors put NO- WAY ! over Whitney's shot and her voice.

there is no way that "her" in the mural is her? :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:48 pm

notarose wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
AlohaLady wrote:

Aloha!!

Welcome!!   welcomeyall   You bring up some great points.  I remember when Jillian pulled Ed aside to talk and then called Kiptyn and then Ed second.  ;)  Keep posting!  

I thought Jillian pulled Reid aside then let him go. no idea

No, Jill pulled Ed aside because he had problems in the fantasy suite. LOL ;)

Last edited by soccermom333 on Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:49 pm

Litta123 wrote:I'm stepping out into JBF's territory so this may not be anything new to the early posters of the season, but I found it fascinating in light of what each girl's storyline became. (I was unspoiled at the time of this episode...so if it was discussed at that time, I apologize.) These clips are from the episode 2 RC. There is much narration going on about the girls throughout, at the beginning by Chris and then by several different girls.

At the time, since we didn't necessarily know much about each girl, it would be easy to gloss over some of the comments. In hind sight, I think it's possible the editors were having an inside joke with the VOs followed by the girl who fulfills those comments later in the season. Listen carefully to the narration. After a statement is made, pay attention to whose face pops up on the screen. Just some examples -- some girls don't deserve a rose to be brutally honest, then we see Kelsey; they're just free riders, then Samantha pops up; we're not here to party, said over Jordan; I deserve a rose more than the girls who are drunk, again we see Jordan; just like crazy, then we see Ashley S. You get the idea...some statements were obvious because of what had already been shown, but others seem to be more "prophetic" in nature, if you will.

Two girls receive the wife comment -- Britt and Becca. Specifically, Chris says, "I can see my wife in this room." Then we see Becca's face. Ashley S says, "I'm not really like much of the other girls here." Then Becca gets called. Is she, Becca, not like the other girls because she's a virgin...or is it because she's F1?

Later on we see Kimberly say, "Ouch, like that is going to really, really hurt." Who do we next see? Whitney  :tissuebox

I guess one can argue that the editors are playing with us; however, why tell "everyone's" storyline accurately, but switch around Becca's and Whitney's? Who, but us, even pays attention to these kind of things? So clearly, if this is their way of shooting down the spoilers, TPTB are reaching very few people. It also, technically, allows them to say, we showed you the outcome from the very beginning.

Anyway, see for yourselves...I found it fascinating.

clapping! That was good Litta. I've never seen it fit so well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:49 pm

julychild wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:G. Michael Hopf
‏@GMichaelHopf   My fave and I heard yours too. Lots of great things come from Iowa. @C_Soules @beccatilley5

I wonder why Becca and Chris are tagged in this tweet?  Of note, Becca follows him.

He is talking about Chris' favourite whiskey, Templeton Rye.

I just thought it was odd they were tagged together.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:52 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
julychild wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:G. Michael Hopf
‏@GMichaelHopf   My fave and I heard yours too. Lots of great things come from Iowa. @C_Soules @beccatilley5

I wonder why Becca and Chris are tagged in this tweet?  Of note, Becca follows him.

He is talking about Chris' favourite whiskey, Templeton Rye.

I just thought it was odd they were tagged together.  

Another tweet that makes you go hmmm. ;) Maybe it is nothing. Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 75 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:52 pm

Litta123 wrote:I'm stepping out into JBF's territory so this may not be anything new to the early posters of the season, but I found it fascinating in light of what each girl's storyline became. (I was unspoiled at the time of this episode...so if it was discussed at that time, I apologize.) These clips are from the episode 2 RC. There is much narration going on about the girls throughout, at the beginning by Chris and then by several different girls.

At the time, since we didn't necessarily know much about each girl, it would be easy to gloss over some of the comments. In hind sight, I think it's possible the editors were having an inside joke with the VOs followed by the girl who fulfills those comments later in the season. Listen carefully to the narration. After a statement is made, pay attention to whose face pops up on the screen. Just some examples -- some girls don't deserve a rose to be brutally honest, then we see Kelsey; they're just free riders, then Samantha pops up; we're not here to party, said over Jordan; I deserve a rose more than the girls who are drunk, again we see Jordan; just like crazy, then we see Ashley S. You get the idea...some statements were obvious because of what had already been shown, but others seem to be more "prophetic" in nature, if you will.

Two girls receive the wife comment -- Britt and Becca. Specifically, Chris says, "I can see my wife in this room." Then we see Becca's face. Ashley S says, "I'm not really like much of the other girls here." Then Becca gets called. Is she, Becca, not like the other girls because she's a virgin...or is it because she's F1?

Later on we see Kimberly say, "Ouch, like that is going to really, really hurt." Who do we next see? Whitney  :tissuebox

I guess one can argue that the editors are playing with us; however, why tell "everyone's" storyline accurately, but switch around Becca's and Whitney's? Who, but us, even pays attention to these kind of things? So clearly, if this is their way of shooting down the spoilers, TPTB are reaching very few people. It also, technically, allows them to say, we showed you the outcome from the very beginning.

Anyway, see for yourselves...I found it fascinating.

Your attention to details is very impressive Litta! clapping! I remember your analysis of the letter during Seancat's season.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:56 pm

Litta123 wrote:Thanks, Chrisbecca! I just did what JBF does all the time. He's the master!

That said, it wasn't so much the "wife" comment that got me, but the truthfulness of the comments made over everyone else (at least, truthfulness based on the edit). It got me to thinking if the editors are telling the truth about the rest of the girls, why not Becca and Whitney? The only one that seemed off was "wife" followed by Britt. Many seem to feel that she was Chris's early F1...so that's how I'm justifying it. All of this is open to interpretation. It's not proof of anything. I simply found it fascinating.

great job well done Litta! thumbsup

i did catch the 'wife' too, but never thought its relation to the other girls's "roleplay".

ITA.interesting about Britt and Becca. In C's media round i found him alluding there was/were a /some changing affection(s) on his end, while talking about his chosen one. interesting

(another $1 to my interesting jar. haha!)

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:58 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:

The LCDs were in Iowa. Nobody got a boat date. IIRC Becca went bowling on LCD

Really??  I did not know that.  I remember Andrew and jen went bowling and it was the cutest date.  It was so "normal."  Smiley

Welcome Aloha Lady!

i second that SM. Chris seems to ' pick' (open to the interpretation, but still..) the most normal real date for Becca.

first date: outdoorsy stuff that he loves (he said to directly to Becca). second date: low key date. capturing real life (his VO). note that he told her directly in front of camera he loved her realness. (or was it what he loved the most about her (?). HTD: BD gifts, "lucky" , hard to say goodbye , make out sesh at 2.30 am..

PS: Grace.. no wonder, the Katie IG was after midnight!. yes

Another thing I noticed on his 2nd 1on1 with Becca at the loft, when they first sit down, she moves closer and I think it's because Chris has his hand on her thigh and pulls her closer. Can't really tell but does anyone see it up closer?

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry