SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:22 pm

see2love wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:^Never understood what Emily saw in 1F.  Sean or Arie would have been better picks IMO. Whether it would have lasted long term is a different question

I actually stopped watching when it was clear she would choose 1F. I didnt get it. Sean did say she told him ishe would choose hm only to dump him....harsh.

On another note, i would absolutely break up with the Lead as the F1 i find out he slept with the others girls in the fantasy suite. I dont see any reason why the lead has to sample all pleasures before making a choice. It wont go down with me as the F1. Keeping it in your pants for another couple of days wont kill ya.

In his book, he also said that Emily told him that he was the only guy she was going to the FS with. And, that's obviously not true.I think the fact that Emily sexted/tried to hook up with Arie post-show showed that her true feelings were with him, but she wanted Jef for his money.

And, I totally agree that the lead sleeping with all contestants is just gross. This whole "I needed to make sure that we sexually compatible" is just BS, IMHO. If there's real love there, the sex will be good. It might not be perfect the first time, but it will get there. Sean/Catherine proved that. I honestly don't get how F1s are okay with it. Especially, since the FS dates are just days apart.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Darcy II Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:31 pm

The only thing that concerns me - is everyone is saying that all the ladies seem to be
Happy - "if" Becca was not "all in" with Chris - than moving on would be "OK" in her
mind, but, again, as everyone has said, Whitney was "all in" from day one - I "if" she
was F2 - I would "think" that it would have hit her so much harder. I have not spent
much time on her thread, so I do not know if there have been a lot of SM items
out there from her or her friend, etc.

Darcy II

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:33 pm

I'm sorry if this was posted already. There are many vids that us outside the US can't view, however if they are posted again by another source most times we can view it. Therefore we have no idea what's been posted already.

Thanks Diana, copying this over from another thread.

He never once took his hand away from her where as she didn't have her hands on him that I could see. He has his knee up against her leg, under the blanket. A small example of the lead chasing IMO.

Diana wrote:http://www.eonline.com/news/627854/who-s-making-love-with-chris-soules-on-the-bachelor

New preview of Becca's FD.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 59 Captur12

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 59 Captur27

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 59 Captur13
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:41 pm

^^Interesting about the knees, GA. I had only noticed the hands last night. He really does seem to enjoy touching Becca. To my eye, this is vastly different BL than what we see on Whitney's FD, though that has been explained by sea sickness.

Thanks for pointing that out. yes

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 59 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:42 pm

That's a pretty intimate hand placement. Hugesmile
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:49 pm

Darcy II wrote:The only thing that concerns me - is everyone is saying that all the ladies seem to be
Happy - "if" Becca was not "all in" with Chris - than moving on would be "OK" in her
mind, but, again, as everyone has said, Whitney was "all in" from day one - I "if" she
was F2 - I would "think" that it would have hit her so much harder.  I have not spent

Whitney could be fine if she has met someone else like Chantal did or maybe in line to be the bachelorette. Either way she would be great and happy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:52 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Darcy II wrote:The only thing that concerns me - is everyone is saying that all the ladies seem to be
was F2 - I would "think" that it would have hit her so much harder.  I have not spent

Whitney could be fine if she has met someone else like Chantal did or maybe in line to be the bachelorette.  Either way she would be great and happy.
This is very true but the same point could be made for Becca too.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:55 pm

Diana wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Whitney could be fine if she has met someone else like Chantal did or maybe in line to be the bachelorette.  Either way she would be great and happy.
This is very true but the same point could be made for Becca too.

I agree. I have said I won't be surprised either way. He has a pretty great F3 IMO. I think even he and Kaitlyn could have fun and enjoy themselves. And to me relationships based on friendship and laughter are the best kind.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:59 pm

He definitely wants to be close to her just looking at his body language. I think someone said it up thread, but they are constantly touching one another. They are constantly connected. Didn't Becca say that on their first 1on1? There is constant hand holding and constant eye contact.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:02 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:He definitely wants to be close to her just looking at his body language. I think someone said it up thread, but they are constantly touching one another.  They are constantly connected.  Didn't Becca say that on their first 1on1?  There is constant hand holding and constant eye contact.  
Yep, and every time he kisses her he pulls her into him as close as he can get her giggling ! He did it on the Ferris wheel and again in the sneak peek posted of them kissing

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:04 pm

see2love wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:^Never understood what Emily saw in 1F.  Sean or Arie would have been better picks IMO. Whether it would have lasted long term is a different question

I actually stopped watching when it was clear she would choose 1F. I didnt get it. Sean did say she told him ishe would choose hm only to dump him....harsh.

On another note, i would absolutely break up with the Lead as the F1 i find out he slept with the others girls in the fantasy suite. I dont see any reason why the lead has to sample all pleasures before making a choice. It wont go down with me as the F1. Keeping it in your pants for another couple of days wont kill ya.
I would too. I would even tell him if he plans to sleep with other chicks he should let me go.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:16 pm

Back to the new FSD/Rose Ceremony video posted with Chris asking to speak to one of the women. Tricky edit? Whit is looking to her right. Becca is on her left. Kaitlyn is looking to her right, (which would be Becca), but this gets me thinking. TPTB are masters at making us think something is one way, when it is not at all. Can we stand any more drama????? Will this be the end of Crecca????? or Bisssss????? or Chraityln??? or Kis? Could RS be wrong????? about the final two? or is he right???? I don't know about you ladies (and or gents), but I'm in. Sucked way, way in when I wasn't going to be spoiled (epic fail), which led to my decision to actually watch this season.

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry