SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:32 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I think the unexpected twist could be that the spoiler is wrong and she is F1.  I just feel that jewelry is a very intimate gift to give to someone you are "dating" and the fact that she is still wearing it after the FRC and supposedly was dumped.  

I feel the same, but can't help but think Whit quitting her jobs trumps it.

Does RS require proof or could one person just send him an email saying Whit quit?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by lurker11 Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:37 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I think the unexpected twist could be that the spoiler is wrong and she is F1.  I just feel that jewelry is a very intimate gift to give to someone you are "dating" and the fact that she is still wearing it after the FRC and supposedly was dumped.  

I feel the same, but can't help but think Whit quitting her jobs trumps it.

Does RS require proof or could one person just send him an email saying Whit quit?

A member of this forum, diana, also had personal knowledge but was asked not to reveal. And confirmed when it was made public by RS
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:42 pm

I would think RS would require a bit more than someone sending him an email. I would bet on that. The guy isn't that dumb. 
So I wonder who told him. 
It did not come from her job. That I would doubt. First, I doubt she confided in anyone at work other than the person she turned her resignation into why she is quitting. And she could quit without telling the outcome, but to me that doesn't sound quite right. 
Health care facilities are used to dealing with confidentiality issues so I would be so surprised if the leak to RS came from her job.
Being a nurse, I have never given less than 30 days notice and most places will ask you only give 2 weeks. This all jives with the timing of the show ending.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by RNMom Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:58 pm

Has anyone looked into whether Whitney has applied or been approved for an RN license in Iowa? I know Illinois has a list online, but not sure if Iowa does the same.

RNMom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:03 pm

It would not show if you applied. It would show if you are licensed in that state only depending on the state itself. I know some states are more difficult in finding that info.
It's simply is not a big deal to seek reciprocity. I would actually be surprised if she went to that extent at this point.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:10 pm

Whitney did quit her job or atleast took a long term leave.

I could see her being the Bachelorette if Becca is F1.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:11 pm

grace8136 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Too bad I don't get to see the Chris that blogs(even if with help) on my TV screen. He obviously loved Bec's fam. No surprise there for me. Although, if I were Becca...I would smack my sister over the head for doing such a good job of giving Chris the warm and fuzzies about me...you know the one he may want to propose to. Good Lord. SMH

I know! They aren't happy with the edit but they gave TPTB too much to work with. Her sister practically made her sound frigid! Why did she say all that? It reminded me of Cat's sisters. I feel bad for Becca. I'm sure the day as a whole was fine, but the parts they showed were kind of embarrassing for her. It also probably took her out of the running for 'ette.

Anyone want to speculate on what the #unexpectedtwist will be in light of the news about Whitney quitting her job?

Tessa's HTD was similar.

Including Andy saying that she's not as quick to show her emotions/feelings as the others, her dad saying she doesn't really bring people home to meet the family and that she's very cautious.

That was the HTD when he took Tessa back to the hotel and they talked longer because Andy said he knew the other 3 women wanted to be with him and he wasn't totally sure what Tessa wanted out of it, if she was really wanting to fall in love, or if she just saw it as an adventure, if she was too closed off, etc.

That's when Tessa finally answered she WANTED to fall in love (not that she had yet) - very similar to Becca's answer to Chris' question.

(Though Andy followed it up with asking WHO she wanted to fall in love with. Tessa replied with "Isn't it obvious?" And Andy said he wanted her to say it. She said with him, and he said good, because he wanted to fall in love with her)

Anyway, just interesting since that was another HTD when the girl didn't know the HTD was going to continue - Tessa didn't know he was going to ask her to go with him (and at the time I don't think we'd seen that happen before...) just like Becca didn't know about going with Chris to the fair.

Interesting, since on the HTDs this season Whitney clearly had the time with him at her place after planned - had the wine ready, etc., Kaitlin clearly planned the sign thing, and Jade did (though it seemed more spontaneous since she'd not managed to tell him earlier) to tell Chris about Playboy. Whereas with Becca, Chris initiated the time together.

Oh, and going back to Tessa and Andy's season, that was another season with 'jewelry' (of sorts - and that was sleuthed out) involved. When they were at The Smithsonian they got matching dog tags and sleuthers figured out that it had happened on the date and that they kept appearing after that... yes

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:18 pm

atem wrote:Did they show him giving her the gifts and the ferris wheel ride?

I didn't see you get a direct answer, so just in case you didn't read through everything.

No, they didn't show her getting the gifts.

Yes, they showed the ferris wheel ride.

It was clearly (in Becca's mind) the end of the HTDs and she was walking him out and they were saying goodbye/talking about the evening/hugging (and kissing, I think?) and he whispers to her while they're close together "You're coming with me!"

She wasn't sure he was serious or what was going on until they pulled up to the closed/empty fair and then took her on the ferris wheel ride.

It was very cute since it was clearly not on her radar and just how he asked her and her reaction.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:24 pm

Diana wrote:Whitney did quit her job or atleast took a long term leave.

I could see her being the Bachelorette if Becca is F1.
There is a huge difference in taking a LOA and quitting your job.  For a LOA other nurses can fill your shifts or days. They have per diem staff that will cover. When your LOA is over, your job is there for you to return to and has not been filled. You can always still quit, but the job is still there waiting for you.
When you quit your job(as a nurse) that allows the facility to immed. look for salaried replacement. From an HR POV there is a huge difference. 
Which is it?

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:25 pm

Chris honesty about not being sure about what's next doesn't equal Whitney quitting...I can see a leave of absense, though.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:41 pm

I just asked and she quit
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:47 pm

I've been off doing screen caps so I apologize if the has been discussed. I looked, but so much has been posted today that I may have missed it.

Anyway, could #unexpectedtwist relate back to maybe Becca turns him down? Remember Becca said to her older sister that if Chris wasn't okay with her being a virgin, that she would take that as a sign it isn't right? I'm wondering if that's why we're not seeing an upset Becca. Maybe she broke it off with Chris, telling him it didn't feel right to her.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 19 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry