SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 45 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:14 am

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 45 B98piVFCAAABkOo
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:26 am

lurker11 wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:The TV guide interview with Chris Harrison just posted has a clip of Whitney's hometown date- she takes Chris to her job and shows him what they call the "man room." Oy......

So Chris gives details of Whitney's date in this article. If i were unspoiled and watched the preview and saw this article, I would be so annoyed!!

Article: http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelor-chris-harrison-britt/

CH is full of bull. Where Des and Chris even at the premier? No. So why would they make MeAndi and Josh realise how off their relationship was?

Please.

In my opinion Andi didn't get all the perks she was expecting and got tired of being on all the time. Can't keep up the fake forever. He didn't get the lawyer he was expecting, instead he got an unemployed, self-absorbed, spoiled brat. Eventually, they started to butt heads and he had enough. Daddy can't fix that one.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:28 am

Comparing Playboy nudes to a grandma going nude on a beach (and I doubt any of the women would want to see pics of it) is beyond apples and oranges.

Plus, her background is really brushed over with the shop lifting, etc.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:32 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Diana wrote:Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 45 H54sibt
The cuteness heartbeat

I hate the leg wrap. It is bad enough with short girls who might need to do it to have their heads at the same height, but Whitney is tall enough it is just not necessary. To me Chris looks like he is straining not to drop her and she is not in anyway a heavy woman.

I think it looks stupid too. But, I am 100% sure it's staged to do that anyway.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:06 am

Ok I'm all for Kaitlyn now!! Before I was undecided, but now I'm in! Carly sealed the deal. She annoys me more than any of the girls this season. Just so bitc*y How someone can hate a person as much as she so obviously does is beyond me. Shes just nasty. And it's obvious that it all stems from insecurities on her part, with a big ole bole of resentment and jealousy. She's not even funny at this point, just catty. Also, that bow did her no favors. She wasn't serious with wearing that was she? Also, if she's gonna be as bitc*y as she is, then she HAS to have the looks to back it up, otherwise she just looks even more pathetic. And she just doesnt. She's a cute girl, but there's a million cute mean girls in the world, she blends right it. Get a new game plan Carly!

Last edited by eversotrue on Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:34 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:16 am

eversotrue wrote:Ok I'm all for Kaitlyn now!! Before I was undecided, but now I'm in! Carly sealed the deal. She annoys me more than any of the girls this season. Just so bitc*y How someone can hate a person as much as she so obviously does is beyond me. Shes just nasty. And it's obvious that it all stems from insecurities on her part, with a big ole bole of resentment and jealousy. She's not even funny at this point, just catty. Also, that bow did her no favors. She wasn't serious with wearing that was she?

I guess just as seriously as Jade posing nude for Playboy or Britt having no background whatsoever or Kaitlyn's gross tweets she would make.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:20 am

I guess from what I'm reading, Whitney's date was mega lame as there was basically nothing posted about it.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:28 am

atem wrote:I guess from what I'm reading, Whitney's date was mega lame as there was basically nothing posted about it.  

Let's face it, pretty much all the dates on this show are lame.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:21 am

lurker11 wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:The TV guide interview with Chris Harrison just posted has a clip of Whitney's hometown date- she takes Chris to her job and shows him what they call the "man room." Oy......

So Chris gives details of Whitney's date in this article. If i were unspoiled and watched the preview and saw this article, I would be so annoyed!!

He mentions Playboy magazines all over. Please tell me I wasn't the only one cracking up thinking he'd open one and see a picture of Jade!! rofl rofl rofl

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:01 am

A few thoughts:

I'm a broken record, but loved Kaitlyn as always.  Her softer side coming out, could be producer encouraged for Bette appeal, or her doubting her place in the "order" of things, or her actually liking Chris a bit, but whatever it is, she comes across as lovable and cute when she's quieter and more emotional as when she's being louder and funny. It was so cute when she told him he was making her soft and then seemed embarrassed in her ITM that she had been all girly.   giggling I really think she's the perfect Bachelorette.  I'll feel really cheated if it's not her.

Carly's likeability has slid for me each of the past few episodes, and really hit a low this one. I'm sure she's a nice genuine girl, and I'm glad she warned Chris about Britt, but she always has something to complain about and seems to be getting a bit mean.  Still like her though, but she's a bit of a Negative Nancy about everything going on around her.

Britt, totally over the line without a clue of how bad that would look I guess.  Looking forward to how over the top her exit will be.  

I liked Chris and Whitney's date but not as much as I was expecting. They could be a great fit for each other.  She did seem a little energetically "on" in her reactions to things.  A bit forced for me, but that could just be her personality (and Chris seems to like bit reaction-types - see Britt).  She seems like a quality woman who really wants to be his choice, Arlington and all.

I missed Becca. hmmm

Last thing.  I like how the drama has been spread around this season.  If this had been all Britt all the time, it would have put a damper on how fun and amusing this season has been.  First there was Ashley S for a couple eps, then Ashley I for a couple eps, then Kelsey came out of nowhere as the drama for a couple eps now Britt's story that has arced all season from FIR beauty, to now imploding, self-centered, entitled drama queen.  I honestly didn't see that coming.  I thought she'd go out with a Bachette big exit, not going down in flames as is happening.  Now we head into the end stretch with starting to see who Chris is really falling for. A well structured season by the producers,  IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:23 am

^^^Relaxing I have been falling you around all season agreeing with your every word, especially the last part.

Whit's date...I enjoyed. I found her initial reaction to photos a bit over the top but then she settled down. I thought date 1 was game over and more of the same with date 2. She seemed very genuine and thoughtful with his friends. They are great match.

Kaitlyn ... clearly needs to be next Bachelorette. So authentic last night and all season. Love her!!!

Carly...BIP only...so glad she set him straight about Brit

Becca...noted in her thread that she looked way more like Whitney ' s best friend then Chris' girlfriend when W was describing the date and mural. So sweetly excited for Whit while Jade looked a little jealous. She is sweetie for sure.

Jade...she seems totally sweet to me. Dang girl, she should of thought twice.

Edit this season...awesome!!! I have just loved this season. Tonight's episode will be jam packed fun. FS date will be 3 great story lines with Whitney ' s ongoing love story unfolding, Kaitlyn fun/set up for Bachelorette and Becca' s dilemma of going to FS or not.

F1...still believe spoiler and anxious to see it play out. This very well could be perfect season for me with equal parts interesting drama and believable love story between Chris & Whitney who really deserves her happy ending with losing her mom at such a vulnerable age. I want her to get her man and his loving family...and bet lots of other viewers across America are rooting for her too.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:43 am

nutty1 wrote:
lurker11 wrote:

He mentions Playboy magazines all over. Please tell me I wasn't the only one cracking up thinking he'd open one and see a picture of Jade!!  rofl rofl rofl

You weren't the only one who thought that. cantstopl rotfl rotfl rofl
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+60
MVMom39forever
terabithia
Idlemess
Ash2214
Bet2Win
JBF
california90
metalgirl
Trueloveforever
Iam4UGA
JulesInMS