SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 40 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:26 pm

lurker11 wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:The TV guide interview with Chris Harrison just posted has a clip of Whitney's hometown date- she takes Chris to her job and shows him what they call the "man room." Oy......

So Chris gives details of Whitney's date in this article. If i were unspoiled and watched the preview and saw this article, I would be so annoyed!!

Article: http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelor-chris-harrison-britt/
That's adorable Chris asked Whitney that.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

7 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:29 pm

lurker11 wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:The TV guide interview with Chris Harrison just posted has a clip of Whitney's hometown date- she takes Chris to her job and shows him what they call the "man room." Oy......

So Chris gives details of Whitney's date in this article. If i were unspoiled and watched the preview and saw this article, I would be so annoyed!!

Gross. Rolling Eyes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:31 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
lurker11 wrote:
Diana wrote:Literally so annoyed. So all the  HTDs will be short for stupid Britt drama. Unbelievable.

Who's family was that girl who grilled Chris from?

I guessed Whitney, I know her sister is brunette, and it seemed like they were showing her response to "do i have your blessing." Would make sense to ask the sister if neither of the parents are in the picture.

I agree, I think that is Whitney's sister telling Chris, "I don't want her to be one of 4 so call me when you know she is the one."  Interesting - can't wait to hear that whole convo.

Sounds like Cat's sisters and mom being so skeptical and him not getting her blessing on the HTD.

But it sounds like a real sweet moment that Chris asked Whitney who to ask permission from.

7 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 40 87b72b10 7 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 40 86669110 7 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:32 pm

Diana wrote:
lurker11 wrote:

That's adorable Chris asked Whitney that.

LMAO reminds me of chris's HTD (des's season) where her dad gave des an adjustment! haha. just the weirdness of HT dates.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:33 pm

lurker11 wrote:

They showed all the girls on there HTD

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:33 pm

lurker11 wrote:

OMG, this is too funny. I agree with Chris, what kind of HTD is this! cantstopl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:34 pm

So they still have Becca's date and Britt drama, HTD's plus another RC? no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:35 pm

Diana wrote:So they still have Becca's date and Britt drama, HTD's plus another RC? no idea
Yep, plenty of time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:37 pm

Chris Harrison's blog of tonight's episode said 2 rose ceremonies tomorrow night.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:39 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
lurker11 wrote:
Diana wrote:Literally so annoyed. So all the  HTDs will be short for stupid Britt drama. Unbelievable.

Who's family was that girl who grilled Chris from?

I guessed Whitney, I know her sister is brunette, and it seemed like they were showing her response to "do i have your blessing." Would make sense to ask the sister if neither of the parents are in the picture.

I agree, I think that is Whitney's sister telling Chris, "I don't want her to be one of 4 so call me when you know she is the one."  Interesting - can't wait to hear that whole convo.

Minidiva, I just quoted you because I love your avatar. Hehe. It makes me laugh when I see it. Smiley Good choice.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:39 pm

I normally think Carly is hilarious and genuine, but she just came off really insecure and catty to me in this episode. Obviously Britt has her issues, but it seemed like Carly was the only one who kept trash talking her. That said, I would be really surprised if Britt was the Bachelorette now. The way that they are editing it makes me think that the next lead is going to be Kaitlyn, Whitney (in the unlikely situation she's not F1), or Carly.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:40 pm

lurker11 wrote:

IA - Boy they continue to throw Britt under the bus.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+60
MVMom39forever
terabithia
Idlemess
Ash2214
Bet2Win
JBF
california90
metalgirl
Trueloveforever
Iam4UGA
JulesInMS