SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 44 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:49 am

7 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 44 B93VuzeCcAApse3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

7 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:12 am

7 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 44 H54sibt
The cuteness heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:32 am

Tonight's episode feels like it has lasted days.  

Jade is really sweet.  Carly is a  biotch, in a passive aggressive way.  Playboy pays really well for a photo shoot, and for those who haven't been to the beaches in France, we Americans are way uptight about nudity.  Grandma's are topless in France.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:37 am

Just a quick question. The physical chemistry between Chris and Whitney, can someone analyze their hugs and kisses? Passionate, sweet and/or cute?

I've seen Chris kissing girls he has let go more intensely besides Britt and Jade.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:38 am

7 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 44 B98avD-CcAE47n3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:42 am

Bet2Win wrote:Tonight's episode feels like it has lasted days.  

Jade is really sweet.  Carly is a  biotch, in a passive aggressive way.  Playboy pays really well for a photo shoot, and for those who haven't been to the beaches in France, we Americans are way uptight about nudity.  Grandma's are topless in France.

Jade's shot was full nude with the full display. There isn't any part of her that was left unseen. That said I thought Carly wasn't too nice about talking about her after she confessed to her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:45 am

Diana wrote:7 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 44 H54sibt
The cuteness heartbeat

I hate the leg wrap. It is bad enough with short girls who might need to do it to have their heads at the same height, but Whitney is tall enough it is just not necessary. To me Chris looks like he is straining not to drop her and she is not in anyway a heavy woman.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:48 am

I know Carly said her brows haven't grown in 10 years due to thyroid issues, but Anastasia brow wiz is your friend. 
 :hidingchair

7 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:49 am

Why on earth did Chris say he feels like the luckiest man alive when he's with Kaitlin? I'm hoping it was a cue card he was reading to set her up for the heartbreak necessary to be the B'ette.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:51 am

When I hear Playboy I think of tame stuff, more playful than dirty. Then I googled Jade's photos and the first one that popped up shows her crouched down naked with her knees spread wide open, I'm pretty sure viewing it earned me a few credits toward a degree in gynocology. I think Chris asked something like, "What kind of nudity are we talking about here?" and he saw the photos too.

Personally it wouldn't scare me off someone I really liked and felt a strong connection with but I don't blame Chris if that factored into his decision to say goodbye. I bet it was a few things and not just that one thing. Perhaps they discussed religion and children and living in Arlington (and so on) and some of her answers to the big questions made a difference as well.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:59 am

terabithia wrote:

When I hear Playboy I think of tame stuff, more playful than dirty. Then I googled Jade's photos and the first one that popped up shows her crouched down naked with her knees spread wide open, I'm pretty sure viewing it earned me a few credits toward a degree in gynocology. I think Chris asked something like, "What kind of nudity are we talking about here?" and he saw the photos too.

Personally it wouldn't scare me off someone I really liked and felt a strong connection with but I don't blame Chris if that factored into his decision to say goodbye. I bet it was a few things and not just that one thing. Perhaps they discussed religion and children and living in Arlington (and so on) and some of her answers to the big questions made a difference as well.

I understand completely if it factored into Chris's decision, coming from such a small town where everyone knows how many times you pee'd on any given day. It is Carly's judgement that irked me from merely hearing she posed for Playboy and without seeing the pics that are out there.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:06 am

Wow, the F1 has to be fairly levelheaded when watching because it's so clear that Chris was absolutely into Britt... wonder about how things might have looked if she'd stayed

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+60
MVMom39forever
terabithia
Idlemess
Ash2214
Bet2Win
JBF
california90
metalgirl
Trueloveforever
Iam4UGA
JulesInMS