SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 39 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:09 am

BKay wrote: Are you saying Becca had a 1-1 during this week and they left all of it on the cutting room floor? Have they ever done that before?
The format this season has been stirred up a bit. 
Instead of ending the episode with the RC and the toast, it seems they are ending each episode with a bleed over into the next. 
So tomorrow will finish up what normally would have ended tonight with Becca's 1:1. 
Then they will move onto the HTD's. Usually the HTD only last about 15-20 minutes anyway so nothing will be cut short.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by livlafluv1 Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:10 am

The TV guide interview with Chris Harrison just posted has a clip of Whitney's hometown date- she takes Chris to her job and shows him what they call the "man room." Oy......
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:10 am

I think TPTB believe the more drama the higher the ratings so the keep piling it on. They seem more proud of the drama than anything else which is so frustrating. Remember how much camera time Tierra got? I think Britt has exceeded that by far.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:11 am

Oh ok, thanks happygirl and kasha. There are several things they've done differently in the edit of this season. They must've brought in some new production blood. I wonder what Cassie is thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:14 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Whitney reminds me of Josh. Excited, saying all the right things, almost to a point of trying to be believed. I never thought that of her before, but I do tonight.
I agree and in turn makes me doubt whether it is real. In my experience, someone that is ON like that all the time peters out and eventually it won't go that way for long. The real inner self evventually comes out when the nervousness goes away....IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:17 am

livlafluv1 wrote:The TV guide interview with Chris Harrison just posted has a clip of Whitney's hometown date- she takes Chris to her job and shows him what they call the "man room." Oy......

So Chris gives details of Whitney's date in this article. If i were unspoiled and watched the preview and saw this article, I would be so annoyed!!

Article: http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelor-chris-harrison-britt/
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:17 am

Britt's a piece of work. She's upset that she didn't get the GDR so it's okay to grill Chris in front of the others? I guess her feelings are more important. I don't see her being picked to be the Bachelorette after this and the other things we've seen from her this season. 

I adore Carly. She cracks me up. I'd love to see her as the Bachelorette. If not her then Kaitlyn even though I don't think she has any intentions of getting married anytime soon. 

I really liked Whitney's date. My impression is that she's being real and she seems to be a good fit for Chris. I don't get any comparison to Josh. 

I actually do like Jade but don't see her in that town. Her background had to make Chris question her feelings because it was almost as if she downplayed her makeup and clothes intentionally. 

So we're getting Becca's date and then a RC before the HTD's even start. Crazy.   no no

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:18 am

see2love wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:
BKay wrote: Are you saying Becca had a 1-1 during this week and they left all of it on the cutting room floor? Have they ever done that before?
 I think we will see it first thing tomorrow!

There was no date card. Its all being a messy season. I still find it a bit suspect that Whitney is F1 because after today it is all in our faces that she is especially with no sight of Becca with Chris. It cant be that easy....or can it?

It's never that easy. giggling Remember Chantal? 95% of the posters on this board were ready to buy her and Brad an engagement present. Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 39 3806527698 Don't count Becca out just yet. Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:18 am

Really dislike the way the have edited this season and honestly last season. Last season was the Nick show and this season is the Britt show. I don't think there was ever any plan of Nick being the lead, so not sure why they are doing this, but it is really annoying.

Sadly, watching isn't really all that fun to me anymore.

Not sure what I think about Chris with the Britt thing either, they showed much more on the Britt breaks down preview.

Just weird all around.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:20 am

Well, I need more than using Chantal to say Whitney isn't F1.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:21 am

see2love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Whitney reminds me of Josh. Excited, saying all the right things, almost to a point of trying to be believed. I never thought that of her before, but I do tonight.

Very much like Josh and shades of Chantel from Brad's season. Even this scene with his friends remind me of Brad's brothers with Chantal
I like Whitney, don't get me wrong, but for some reason, I am having a harder time believing her tonight. To me, there is a more realistic connection with Becca at least, even Kaitlyn to a certain degree. Love Carly and her free spirit, but on the same hand, I thought I was fed up with Britt before, well tonight that went even deeper.....UGH.
I think the next Bette should be any of: Kaitlyn, Carly, Becca or Whit, depending on who the final 1 actually turns out to be. Something about Becca/Chris's connection is ringing more true to me right now than any others...BUT, I reserve my right to change my mind. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:24 am

lurker11 wrote:
Diana wrote:Literally so annoyed. So all the  HTDs will be short for stupid Britt drama. Unbelievable.

Who's family was that girl who grilled Chris from?

I guessed Whitney, I know her sister is brunette, and it seemed like they were showing her response to "do i have your blessing." Would make sense to ask the sister if neither of the parents are in the picture.

I agree, I think that is Whitney's sister telling Chris, "I don't want her to be one of 4 so call me when you know she is the one." Interesting - can't wait to hear that whole convo.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+60
MVMom39forever
terabithia
Idlemess
Ash2214
Bet2Win
JBF
california90
metalgirl
Trueloveforever
Iam4UGA
JulesInMS