SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 33 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by california90 Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:32 am

metalgirl wrote:The more attractive the lead, the more attractive the contestants.  

I think Britt as lead would produce more of the highest-quality eye candy than any of the last few Bachelorettes did.  

I liked Andi, Dez and Ashley, but I certainly didn't watch their seasons to see them.  I like looking at the pretty mens.

I think most of watch the 'ette soley for the men and not the 'ette herself, laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

7 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by lurker11 Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:33 am

so what else is getting cut tonight? We only have 30 minutes for the end of this date, a one on one and a rose ceremony
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:34 am

Diana wrote:if they do a cliffhanger AGAIN
I'm betting it will be. this date still going and we haven't seen Becca date yet or Britt blow up

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:34 am

Thanks JulesInMS for bringing that s/cap over!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:34 am

metalgirl wrote:The more attractive the lead, the more attractive the contestants.  

I think Britt as lead would produce more of the highest-quality eye candy than any of the last few Bachelorettes did.  

I liked Andi, Dez and Ashley, but I certainly didn't watch their seasons to see them.  I like looking at the pretty mens.
I think Britt would produce more men who felt they did not have to shower, use deodorant or tend to other hygienic needs because heck, if the woman can't smell herself she sure can't smell anyone else either.  You would have a great quantity of men who would not even pack because she couldn't care less if they wore the same socks or bvd's for 12 episodes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:35 am

lurker11 wrote:so what else is getting cut tonight? We only have 30 minutes for the end of this date, a one on one and a rose ceremony

Two will go tonight if they have the RC, but we still have, Becca's date before the RC if they squeeze it all in otherwise, it will be left for tomorrow.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:35 am

Kashathediva wrote:

I think Britt would produce more men who felt they did not have to shower, use deodorant or tend to other hygienic needs because heck, if the woman can't smell herself she sure can't smell anyone else either.  You would have a great quantity of men who would not even pack because she couldn't care less if they wore the same socks or bvd's for 12 episodes.
:yes: :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesInMS Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks JulesInMS for bringing that s/cap over!
no problem! Smiley

JulesInMS

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:36 am

eat off each other plates on paper plates??? She disgusts me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:37 am

I love this place that they are at, I want to visit there!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:37 am

With Britt, it is all about Britt. Last bachelorette was enough of that for awhile. It would be nice to see a lead who is just plain fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:38 am

If they cut HTD's for Britt, I swear to god
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+60
MVMom39forever
terabithia
Idlemess
Ash2214
Bet2Win
JBF
california90
metalgirl
Trueloveforever
Iam4UGA
JulesInMS