SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 20 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

notcaring - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:45 pm

edits. we cannot rely on edits. are we sure that he did not talk about him and his family? do we have the hours of footage of conversation?

I went to read this twitter exchange. I see no matilda whatsoever. i see no IG too but again rumors. I see assumptions and guesses but no proof whatsoever.

the blogger seems a true b** IMO. we can have 10 explanations and none of them would be the truth.

Could be a bad day between art and dani? could be art annoyed with the blogger and dani encouraging her to include him? could be a funny response from art (what someone see red could be pink or orange).

I do not guess. I am trying very hard to see thru the edits and again go by episode. If I am wrong, I am wrong. I am all good. I am not trying desperately to match 2 people because they would look good together and they are cute. I know for a fact that some people have opposite personalities and they are madly in love.

at the end of the day, it is not what we (fans) want, but who art fell in love with. I hope that I will see this love story with the F1 and not be disappointed because I did not see it, that's all. Smiley

Back to top Go down

notcaring - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AEF Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:51 am

Matilda may well be F1 as there enough sm noise around her as well as her following Art's friend.

On Bach AU2 we saw Blake start chasing Sam early on - when the intruders came and he asked her for reassurance on a number of occasions. We are not being shown Art chase Matilda at this point, the only one is has really chasing is Dani - he orchestrated to spend more time with her on the cat walk date. IMO it is not just physical with Dani, on their date he said a number of things to her that indicated more than that. The storyline and edits to Bach AU to me are different.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:45 am

AEF wrote:Matilda may well be F1 as there enough sm noise around her as well as her following Art's friend.

On Bach AU2 we saw Blake start chasing Sam early on - when the intruders came and he asked her for reassurance on a number of occasions. We are not being shown Art chase Matilda at this point, the only one is has really chasing is Dani - he orchestrated to spend more time with her on the cat walk date. IMO it is not just physical with Dani, on their date he said a number of things to her that indicated more than that. The storyline and edits to Bach AU to me are different.

Good Post AEF!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:12 pm

Funnest part about this show, for me personally, is that if Matilda is F1 as Art has shown from M&G day one, is that she will have broken the bachelor curse. cheerleader First Impression Rose Girl = Final Girl!   Jumping hearts 

The other thing that is crazy about this, is that it is Episode 9 already and Art hasn't even kissed Matilda yet!!   awwww

If she is F1 then by FRC it is going to be a really cute falling in love story rather and there will probably be kissing before that during FD, HTD, etc. But still, for this show, even compared to Aussie and Canada, that is reeeeaaally late in the game for a first kiss between F1 and lead. I love it!!    l o v e

Favorite part is that this process doesn't feel rushed at all! As if Art is not being pressured by people. 

It is SOOO refreshing! I also think that is says a LOT about the type of people that the producers are and Art himself that they were not interested in pushing anyone to propose or get to a place that is too rushed. It is like they are not in any Bachelor Bubble at all!  :yes: I think that bodes so well for the couple post-show.   PINKHEART

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:21 pm

AEF wrote:Matilda may well be F1 as there enough sm noise around her as well as her following Art's friend.

Dani started fading fast, imo on Ep 7 when they had SQT and bouncing and no rose given on the group date and she initiated the peck on the lips to Art. We also saw her in PI say that she was "the house hussy". 

House Hussy does not equal F1, imo, and the editors chose to show that PI of her saying this about herself. In fact, you only hear her talk about their physical connection. Doesn't mean that is all they talked about but for ALL the girls things get cut on the editing floor and what is shown is what drives the story for each girl. 

Dani has had the perfect physical edit, imo: she shot out the gate fast with a physical connection to Art and just as quickly it seems that she is starting to fade into the background. Again, that is the typical edit for a physical edit person. Britt on Chris Soules season had the same thing. 

Then, Dani on Ep 8, she was barely featured at all and when she was, it was her regretting she hadn't "taken the reins" like Matilda did with Art. She is a really sweet girl though. They all seem like nice girls (Chrystal not so much) and Art is such a gentleman.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:32 pm

I so see something different.
I see no cute or awe to have not kissed the girl at ep8 (maybe ep9?)
The platonic no touch no kiss for me is more friend zone versus lover IMO

When Dani & Art talk at the jumping place. He said that he woke up and realized he liked all the girl. I think that the conversation was cut of course and he meant that now he knows the girls better and he sees feelings going his way and he does not want to hurt but know that in the process he will.

is it something you would share with a girl he cannot stop looking at (if someone is fun, check all the look in her direction during this date it is very funny!)

So to me the x-factor was a debunk. it was neither matilda nor dani. remains rumors from auckland that I do not dismiss at all but would like to know based on what?

Following art's friend. that is for me more tangible. That is more a clue to me although I check who follows dani and she does sam, louise and anna.... which if I remember well was something this board said it was so very revealing with both canadian F1... why is it not for dani then? Would we have the same "ignore this clue" if it was matilda? :P

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:59 pm

HEA wrote:I so see something different.
I see no cute or awe to have not kissed the girl at ep8 (maybe ep9?)
The platonic no touch no kiss for me is more friend zone versus lover IMO

When Dani & Art talk at the jumping place. He said that he woke up and realized he liked all the girl. I think that the conversation was cut of course and he meant that now he knows the girls better and he sees feelings going his way and he does not want to hurt but know that in the process he will.

is it something you would share with a girl he cannot stop looking at (if someone is fun, check all the look in her direction during this date it is very funny!)

So to me the x-factor was a debunk. it was neither matilda nor dani. remains rumors from auckland that I do not dismiss at all but would like to know based on what?

Following art's friend. that is for me more tangible. That is more a clue to me although I check who follows dani and she does sam, louise and anna.... which if I remember well was something this board said it was so very revealing with both canadian F1... why is it not for dani then? Would we have the same "ignore this clue" if it was matilda? :P
We see things differently and that is okay. One question, what do you see when you see Art meeting Matilda out of the limo? I posted in Matilda's thread all the s/caps of him and his reaction to her. 

What about Dani makes you think she is F1? She has no intro video. She is shown calling herself "house hussy" which is not F1 edit, imo. She is shown kissing Art the most (he has only kissed 2 girls so far). So for 3 episodes we see a lot of her and then in Ep 8 we didn't even see her with Art at all. No time spent together in the whole episode. We see her then say in PI she wishes she had done what Matilda did and taken the reins. She has a public fb figure page she created herself (as does all the girls except for Alysha and Matilda == if they are F2 then we can say that there is a reason for this). So why, other than Art kissing Dani for 3 episodes so far, do you feel Dani is F1?

Do you like Dani the most out of the girls? For me, I stated before the episodes began airing that Matilda was my favorite and that I was biased. I still am. The rumors came out last week. The same week that Dani began kissing Art. To me, I wonder if someone from Art or Matilda's camp "spilled the beans" (  giggling I laugh because the very next day after Art was on Xfactor and it was rumored that Matilda was there too he posted an IG of spilling the beans joke and addressing all the rumors). 

For me, put aside my bias, putting aside rumors or SM and Matilda has FIR, First out limo, First intro video, and PIs of her talking about "Genuine feelings" and conversations with Art that are shown (and the keyword is what is show not what is left on the cutting floor) that are about lake house, taking the kids there (when talking about future marriage/babies) on their first date. 

Dani has first kiss and won 2 challenges (one she got a rose and the next one she did not). We have Dani saying she could be bride of Art and Art saying imagine a wedding -- but not to each other. 

So far, when comparing what has happened, Matilda has more firsts than Dani. Making a first kiss mean more than those other firsts is making the physical mean more than the emotional connection. By just comparing how many of the firsts, Matilda has more. 

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:09 pm

I am trying to see clues and bits in each episode thru the edits and not jumping the finale rose ceremony and fill in the holes. I am trying to understand the producers script along the way and decrypt who are the final top 4.

My first focus is generally to hear what the lead say, the words he repeats over and over again in order to try to see who fit the most.

Then, I am keeping an open mind that my favorite may not be the F1 and look the pros and cons of their edits. I also remember the past 2 seasons in AU because for me US, Can, AU/NZ are made differently although can and au/nz have a lot of identical script and tend to have more genuine guys IMO.

We all relate to one girl in particular at the M&G. This one girl that we are attracted to because she is cute, or she has similar background, whatever the reasons we all pic our favorites early on.

I did not come here for the first 2 episodes because I wanted to be un-biaised and then of course I saw Dani as my favorite and potential F1. I saw a love story unfolding and I was surprised yet not to see this massive fan train for Matilda that, I agree fit the bill on paper.

I just started to dislike her because she came across a whinny and insecure girl and I saw no kiss, no touch, existent time after their 1-on-1 which was very physical. The only talking time was when they walk up the top and maybe at the picnic although we did not see much and for me was again totally not romantic.

For me a lead would want to offer opportunities to talk versus physical activities in 1-on-1. So yes, I just cannot see what you see with Matilda because I just do not know her. For me the infos on the net and the time on screen do not give me enough to have a fan crush for her.

I am also very skeptical about rumors and jumping on conclusion. I am the old sleuthing kind of fan where I miss all the pictures analyzed and dissected to the extreme. I do not rely on "rumors" or "they say" or "so many people think it is her" without true fact or proof. I will always challenge that.

I also keep in mind always that the franchise is about reality show which is to cast people to fit their story (cougar, jealous, tomboy, etc) and edits everything to the max without consideration of what really happened.

So at the end of the day, I do not really care if the lead will live ever after together because I will not be a stalker after the finale. This franchise give me my fix for a couple of weeks, I have fun to share my doubts or what I think I see but at the end of the day I do not know any of those people and hard reality is often that those people portrayed on TV are very different in real life and quite boring outside the spotlights which is fine with me.

Dani? I would like to see her F1 but after ep8 I finally saw the sparlkes with matilda. Couls be also a wake up call from Art after he talked with dani at the jumping when she said that she spent a lot of time with him and half would be ok and half not. He is a considerate and genuine guy. For me it is obvious that he does not want to hurt anyone but is aware it is inevitable. So maybe after ep7, he tried to give more time to other like natalie, poppy and matilda.

Anyone got this feeling that when he sat with them, and was enlightened about the bitchy/drama with the other girl, it was for him a deal breaker?

I have no doubt that producers asked him to keep chrystal because lets be honest, without her what drama would they get and we are still few episodes before hometown!

Matilda F1? why not. maybe. probably. But I do not know the girl. The same way I did not know Sam from AU... nice on TV who turned to be a b*** IMO. My point being that I am not a groupie of anybody and I am trying to see a love story here! :P

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:19 pm

Great post HEA! yes Loved reading your thoughts! 

I think bachelor New Zealand is doing their own thing. Art is at Ep 9 and only kissed 2 girls. Such a gentleman and so nice that he is not pressured by producers to fall in love or say he is to all the girls or make out with all of them. So for me, so far TBNZ is my favorite out of all the franchises. For this type of reality show it is very refreshing to watch a lead who is not mean but kindhearted, a good listener, treats all the girls nice and with respect. So far, my favorite bachelor ever.  :yes:

I do feel bad for Dani. She really liked Art but I think no matter what happens he is so nice when he lets them go. In one interview he was asked what does he do when he lets the girls go and he said "just be honest". So I think if he lets Dani go he will be very kind and nice about it. Just a nice guy. 

I also see what you are saying about social media. I really liked Sam but then her choices after the show I didn't like (the Maxim cover shoot for one). To me, Matilda is just a wholesome girl. I cannot see her wanting to do a bikini shot in a magazine like Sam. To each their own, but I don't like that type of thing. 

It is nice to find one of the girls to cheer for. Sometimes they are the F1 and sometimes they are not. And even sometimes when they are F1 it still doesn't work out (like with Tim and April in Canada).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:49 pm

who knows what they shared at the jumping place together. It seems to me that he was very serious and kind upset and she tried to console him? I had this feeling that she said that all was not what it seemed at the mansion. I felt he was a bit down somehow.

I agree: Art is by far my favorite of the all franchise. Easy on the eyes and totally gentleman and nice..... until I hear him one week after the finale and all the dirty laundry will be out ! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:08 pm

HEA wrote:who knows what they shared at the jumping place together. It seems to me that he was very serious and kind upset and she tried to console him? I had this feeling that she said that all was not what it seemed at the mansion. I felt he was a bit down somehow.

I agree: Art is by far my favorite of the all franchise. Easy on the eyes and totally gentleman and nice..... until I hear him one week after the finale and all the dirty laundry will be out ! laugh out loud

^ Haha. Too true. No, I think we would have heard it by now. On Blake's season all the girls that left were not happy with him. And no wonder.

All the girls that have left Art's season have all said that he is such a nice guy. And why not. He didn't kiss any of the girls that left. That says a LOT in my books about him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:14 pm

Posting these 2 s/caps of Art wearing two different clothes when he was talking about Matilda and her diving and him teaching her how to dive. That was hilarious and too cute! She really looks lovely without makeup. Very natural girl. Have yet to see him in the shirt he is wearing in the 1st s/cap. Interesting that once again Art has different s/caps for the same event but filmed at different times. A typical thing for girls in the F2.

notcaring - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 20 New_it11
notcaring - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 20 Dive10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again