SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 45 of 70 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 57 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 45 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:44 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:So Josh just commented on the group IG photo he posted:

Joshmurray11
Ya'll are too funny over here, these are FRIENDS, nothing more, it's ok to have guy and girl friends, don't read into it that much.  It was after a big AdvoCare event I had for my team, all about helping others and meeting new people.  Hopefully I can meet all of you one day as well!
Good. That puts anything to rest.
I personally, do not think it was a low blow. 
JODI is history. Over. Now MEandI needs to move on. This is not a matter of a blow, high, low or otherwise. It's a matter of each living their own life and doing their own things regardless of the other.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 45 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by luvlady345 Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:50 pm

Yup, people are assuming that Andi isn't over Josh, but it's all speculation...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:50 pm

Laudergirl wrote:I have so many things to say here I don't even know where to start.

First, it's been 3 months since the breakup. I don't think it's unreasonable to start dating again after that period of time, especially when you are thirty years old and serious about finding someone to settle down with and start a family with.

Second, It wasn't really even a date. According to TMZ Ashley stated Josh reached out to her, which he likely did. His Advocare team members hosted this mixer downtown NYC and Josh probably thought that was a great opportunity to meet Ashley in a casual way all while introducing her to Advocare at the same time. It appeared Ashley may have already known some of the women that were attending this mixer as well, so mutual friends may have been involved to start with.  It's much easier to feel things out when you are in a group setting like that.  If Josh and Ashley hit it off, they could see each other again. Or they may just enjoy each other as friends. Time will tell on that one.

As far as them being a few blocks from where Andi lives, that's just coincidental. They were at a popular sports bar that people recommended to Josh on Twitter for him to watch the National Championship Game at.  Josh did not pick the mixer location either, his team members would have planned all of that.

I am glad Josh posted the comment on his IG. Fans were making more of this than they should have. I'm glad he spoke out about it.

Lastly, why is everyone still assuming Andi is so hung up on Josh?  Her interview with CH was two months ago and she seems to have moved on and appears pretty happy to me as of late.

Well everyone will have different opinions of this and that is just human nature.  When a relationship is so public and the breakup just as public you have to take the good and the bad comments.  The relationship they had and we saw is harder to let go of since we all fell in love with Jodi.  All of this will pass when there is someone else to talk about.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:46 pm

regardless of whether they date or not -- they might actually not be a terrible match laugh out loud BIP in the cards for either?

Can't live without: Sister and parents, best friend, foundation and mascara
If you really wanted to impress a man, what would you do?
Make him amazing cheeseburgers and watch football with him because that would be fun for me and him. Plus, my football knowledge is impressive.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/19-bachelorette-ashley-i
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:19 pm

Imo, Josh probably called Ashley because he wanted her to bring friends to his Advocare event. That's how mlm sales work. And Andi undoubtedly knows that Josh reaches out to whatever contacts he can wherever he goes in order to increase his mlm platform. Until she sends out a pouty comment about it, I figure she understands what he's doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:32 pm

TMZ is VERY reliable..I find that you can pretty much trust People, US weekly, and tmz. Tmz is especially not going to make up stuff about a couple of D-listers, when people at that fame bracket are always willing to spill(or have acquainces that will do so). Anyways, I bet Andi is pissed that Josh posted the pic, not that he necessarily hung out with Ashley. Josh is smart enough to know the speculation it would cause and he did it anyways (or maybe that's WHY he did it). Plus, If they had hooked up or made plans to date on BIP, it's not like Ashley is going to tell them anyways. I think Josh followed Ashley right after she said she liked him on MM spreecast, so it wouldn't surprise me if this wasn't just about Advocare for Josh.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:43 pm

Totally agree ^

nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:58 pm

chasingpavements wrote:TMZ is VERY reliable..I find that you can pretty much trust People, US weekly, and tmz. Tmz is especially not going to make up stuff about a couple of D-listers, when people at that fame bracket are always willing to spill(or have acquainces that will do so). Anyways, I bet Andi is pissed that Josh posted the pic, not that he necessarily hung out with Ashley. Josh is smart enough to know the speculation it would cause and he did it anyways (or maybe that's WHY he did it). Plus, If they had hooked up or made plans to date on BIP, it's not like Ashley is going to tell them anyways. I think Josh followed Ashley right after she said she liked him on MM spreecast, so it wouldn't surprise me if this wasn't just about Advocare for Josh.

IMO : Josh has been over MeAndi for a long time. So it really is not her or his/her fans business what he chooses to post on IG . If it hurt her than she really needs to get over it there is not a chance in he** that he would ever see her again I think he has made that pretty clear. I do hope the best for him and hope he finds that special someone.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:43 pm

Ashley Iaconetti@ashleyiaco 42m42 minutes ago
It simply looked like @jmurbulldog was The Bachelor on a "group date" with all those pretty ladies. It wasn't at all a date.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:34 pm

What is she trying to say?

ETA: Nvm I got it. She was referencing the TMZ where she said it was "group date" like the show laugh out loud she had another tweet saying:

"Group date" is obviously too instilled in my vocabulary. After all, I never did get a one-on-one.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:57 pm

whit90 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:TMZ is VERY reliable..I find that you can pretty much trust People, US weekly, and tmz. Tmz is especially not going to make up stuff about a couple of D-listers, when people at that fame bracket are always willing to spill(or have acquainces that will do so). Anyways, I bet Andi is pissed that Josh posted the pic, not that he necessarily hung out with Ashley. Josh is smart enough to know the speculation it would cause and he did it anyways (or maybe that's WHY he did it). Plus, If they had hooked up or made plans to date on BIP, it's not like Ashley is going to tell them anyways. I think Josh followed Ashley right after she said she liked him on MM spreecast, so it wouldn't surprise me if this wasn't just about Advocare for Josh.

IMO : Josh has been over MeAndi for a long time. So it really is not her or his/her fans business what he chooses to post on IG . If it hurt her than she really needs to get over it there is not a chance in he** that he would ever see her again I think he has made that pretty clear. I do hope the best for him and hope he finds that special someone.

Well IMO only God knows what the future holds.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:26 pm

nannymargie wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Well IMO only God knows what the future holds.

IMO : It will not be with Andi :headbanging
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 70 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 57 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win