SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 57 of 70 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 63 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 57 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by sdmom Sat May 02, 2015 3:03 pm

I am not a fan of Josh but I don't dislike him. I find him too plastic, too Ken-like, but it's just me and I understand many find him attractive, that's all good. I think he'll be a good candidate for TB because he has many great qualities and seems very popular. Would I watch? I don't really watch Bachelor but I like Bachelorette much better. The general discussion is very interesting so that's why I read this thread. It's always fun to read different perspectives, IMO. :yes:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 57 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 10:20 pm

I don't dislike him, but I won't want to see him as the bachelor.

He has all the good qualities, family oriented, kind, ready to have a family, etc, but I think he is just a more compassionate version of Andi which would be bad as the lead. He appears to me as a very rigid person, must have everything right, must have the perfect side to show to the world, must say all the good things, must have good hair... That is not fun to watch.

sdmon said it, too Ken-like, I almost cannot see the human side of him

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Sat May 02, 2015 11:14 pm

Double win for me. I wanted Josh to "win" Andi's heart on the Bachelorette and be the next lead as well. I was disappointed in Jodi's breakup but a season of women acting a fool over Josh might make up for it.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 4:19 am

nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 57 Joshmu12

cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 03, 2015 1:33 pm

Please post the source for the pic. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun May 03, 2015 3:47 pm

bachelorfan777 wrote:nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 57 Joshmu12

cheerleader

From the Toronto event. https://twitter.com/jmurbulldog/status/594546643464130561

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 57 1f49c

nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 57 8367-910 nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 57 I_got_13 nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 57 E5kqdm15 nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 57 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun May 03, 2015 5:21 pm

OMG I just noticed the like button and I love it. Thank you to the mods for adding that.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun May 03, 2015 5:35 pm

Josh's Mom posted this on my face book but need someone to bring over the video

Lauren Goodhart Murray

1 hr · YouTube · Edited ·

Sabel getting love in these interviews

Josh Murray interview 2015 & ETALK - the bachelorette season 10 (NEW)

Description

youtube.com

nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 57 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 57 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 57 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 03, 2015 5:44 pm

rc49ers wrote:Josh's Mom posted this on my face book but need someone to bring over the video .
Lauren Goodhart Murray

1 hr · YouTube · Edited .
Sabel getting love in these interviews

Josh Murray interview 2015 & ETALK - the bachelorette season 10 (NEW)

Description

youtube.com

https://www.facebook.com/lauren.murray2

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 03, 2015 7:22 pm

Hmmm...he mentions several times that they were different...in some important ways for him...and that he was always very real despite the cameras. "If you are really looking for that person, looking for true love, you will be real no matter what." That kind of suggests to me that Andi wasn't the same on camera as off. I guess that surprised him. Me...not so much.

He definitely leaves the possibility of becoming the next bachelor open. "Finding someone on the show or finding someone outside of the show, I'm definitely looking to settle down and find that right person. So, however that person may come along, I'm open for that."

He is still not my cup of tea, but I find him more tolerable on his own, without Andi. He seems calmer, not as manic when he is talking. More natural...or maybe he has gotten more used to the cameras.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun May 03, 2015 7:44 pm

This sort of brings me back to what Eric Hill was saying just before he left.   Rest in Peace; I believe that he actually liked Andi, and felt that when he saw her acting in a certain way believed that they shared enough of a connection to address it with her.

That didn't go over well.  I always thought that it was mature and honest of Eric to say.  It told me a lot about her,  but what told me even more was how she reacted to it.  

I don't imagine it would have taken too many of these serious conversations with Josh to bring the relationship to a halt.

Last edited by officeRules on Sun May 03, 2015 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun May 03, 2015 7:48 pm

Sprite wrote:Hmmm...he mentions several times that they were different...in some important ways for him...and that he was always very real despite the cameras. "If you are really looking for that person, looking for true love, you will be real no matter what." That kind of suggests to me that Andi wasn't the same on camera as off. I guess that surprised him. Me...not so much.

He definitely leaves the possibility of becoming the next bachelor open. "Finding someone on the show or finding someone outside of the show, I'm definitely looking to settle down and find that right person. So, however that person may come along, I'm open for that."

He is still not my cup of tea, but I find him more tolerable on his own, without Andi. He seems calmer, not as manic when he is talking. More natural...or maybe he has gotten more used to the cameras.

I was one who did not care for him on the show but really do like him after he broke up with MeAndi . Just seems like a different person without her by his side.To me he is a great guy with a heart of gold . Also loved the part where he is talking about his love of Sabel I am sure it does break his heart every time he leaves her.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 70 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 63 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win