SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 44 of 70 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 57 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 44 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by jen689 Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:21 am

nannymargie wrote:...Where does it say that Andi thinks this is a low blow?  I must have missed that so can you point me in that directions?

From TMZ...

One photo had 'Bachelor' fans losing it ... thinking Josh Murray was rebounding from Andi Dorfman by banging famed virgin Ashley Iaconetti -- but we've learned her chastity is fully intact.

Quick backstory ... Josh was engaged to ex 'Bachelorette' Andi, but they split up in January. Ashley was a cast-off from the most recent 'Bachelor' -- best known for flaunting her virginity.

Fast-forward to Monday night ... Josh meets Ashley at a NYC sports bar -- along with a bevy of hot chicks -- then posts an Instagram with her cozying up to him. He was instantly flooded by fans sounding off -- some happy about the hook-up, but others taking it as a diss to Andi.  

Ashley tells TMZ everyone can chill because they're not dating. She says ... yes, Josh reached out to her ... and yes, she thought he was cool, but she viewed it as a group date (she brought 2 GFs for backup). So, hardly romantic and definitely bang-free.

Andi can take a little solace, since our sources say she thought the pic was a "low blow" from Josh.

As for whether Josh and Ashley have a 2nd date? Based on the proximity of her boobs to his back ... we'd guess there's a good chance.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/10/bachelor-josh-murray-dating-ashley-iaconetti-pic-andi-dorfman/

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 44 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by nannymargie Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:28 am

jen689 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:...Where does it say that Andi thinks this is a low blow?  I must have missed that so can you point me in that directions?

From TMZ...

One photo had 'Bachelor' fans losing it ... thinking Josh Murray was rebounding from Andi Dorfman by banging famed virgin Ashley Iaconetti -- but we've learned her chastity is fully intact.

Quick backstory ... Josh was engaged to ex 'Bachelorette' Andi, but they split up in January. Ashley was a cast-off from the most recent 'Bachelor' -- best known for flaunting her virginity.

Fast-forward to Monday night ... Josh meets Ashley at a NYC sports bar -- along with a bevy of hot chicks -- then posts an Instagram with her cozying up to him. He was instantly flooded by fans sounding off -- some happy about the hook-up, but others taking it as a diss to Andi.  

Ashley tells TMZ everyone can chill because they're not dating. She says ... yes, Josh reached out to her ... and yes, she thought he was cool, but she viewed it as a group date (she brought 2 GFs for backup). So, hardly romantic and definitely bang-free.

Andi can take a little solace, since our sources say she thought the pic was a "low blow" from Josh.

As for whether Josh and Ashley have a 2nd date? Based on the proximity of her boobs to his back ... we'd guess there's a good chance.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/10/bachelor-josh-murray-dating-ashley-iaconetti-pic-andi-dorfman/

Thanks Jen, sometimes I just which we knew who their sources were.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:36 am

Well I do think it's a low blow, considering that the date or whatever it was was only blocks away from Andi's house. So yeah. Insensitive, IMO. If the tables were turned and Andi were on a date with a hot guy in a place close to where Josh lives so fresh off the breakup, I'd also think it is insensitive. While I know it is a free country and he can do what he wants when he wants to, I think we need to exercise some tact as well especially when we know someone may still be hurting from a broken relationship.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:37 am

Just a little something about the blondes comment here. Andi didn't just think he liked blondes more, they talked about it, they said blondes were his type, and surprisenly, she prefered blondes as well, so I really didn't take any one of her comments about the blondes seriously, I think she was just trying to be funny.
As for the date.. the group photo didn't seemed like a date to me, because well, it was a group, but we still got the tweet saying they were on a date so I don't know. I liked Ashley only post show but I don't like the idea of them dating...
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:40 am

aviej wrote:Well I do think it's a low blow, considering that the date or whatever it was was only blocks away from Andi's house. So yeah. Insensitive, IMO. If the tables were turned and Andi were on a date with a hot guy in a place close to where Josh lives so fresh off the breakup, I'd also think it is insensitive. While I know it is a free country and he can do what he wants when he wants to, I think we need to exercise some tact as well especially when we know someone may still be hurting from a broken relationship.
I didn't know they were only a few blocks away from Andi's house hmmm
I saw the comments on IG, about 90% of the comments were mean and saying he was insensitive to Andi.
Although I didn't like it, I would never post a comment like this, as much as I still love Andi and Josh together, and probably always will, he is entitled to do what he wants to do without being judged, just like I believe and always say Andi is.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:41 am

from how explosive their breakup was -- i think Andi should just keep herself away from all news and information having to do with Josh and rebuild and refocus on herself. it was obviously not a good breakup for either of them so why not just stay away from it altogether? I doubt they follow each other it's been about 2 months since the breakup? sounds about time for either of them to start dating again and it be normal, somewhat...
I remember Ali and Roberto breaking up was quite a big rift -- Roberto let Ali control what was said/written in the media kind of how Josh is doing minus his small comments here and there and both of them just went on with their lives...only time will heal when both move on

Last edited by emusha on Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:48 am

So Josh just commented on the group IG photo he posted:

Joshmurray11
Ya'll are too funny over here, these are FRIENDS, nothing more, it's ok to have guy and girl friends, don't read into it that much. It was after a big AdvoCare event I had for my team, all about helping others and meeting new people. Hopefully I can meet all of you one day as well!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:53 am

edenpol wrote:
aviej wrote:Well I do think it's a low blow, considering that the date or whatever it was was only blocks away from Andi's house. So yeah. Insensitive, IMO. If the tables were turned and Andi were on a date with a hot guy in a place close to where Josh lives so fresh off the breakup, I'd also think it is insensitive. While I know it is a free country and he can do what he wants when he wants to, I think we need to exercise some tact as well especially when we know someone may still be hurting from a broken relationship.
I saw the comments on IG, about 90% of the comments were mean and saying he was insensitive to Andi.
Although I didn't like it, I would never post a comment like this, as much as I still love Andi and Josh together, and probably always will, he is entitled to do what he wants to do without being judged, just like I believe and always say Andi is.

To the bolded:  I really don't think most people check in with their ex-fiance when in town.  IMO Josh not seeing Andi or having no contact while in NY is normal. Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am

notarose wrote:
edenpol wrote:

To the bolded:  I really don't think most people check in with their ex-fiance when in town.  IMO Josh not seeing Andi or having no contact while in NY is normal. Smiley
Yeah of course, I'm sure that if he knew, he would not be there, but it's probably makes it a little harder.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:29 am

I think at this point anything but Josh groveling back to ask for a second chance is a low blow in Andi's mind. She is a woman scorned.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:42 am

mindless wrote:I think at this point anything but Josh groveling back to ask for a second chance is a low blow in Andi's mind. She is a woman scorned.

I don't see it that way at all. But I do see a woman who is still hurting and still loves the man she was engaged to.

I wonder what would be said if it were reversed and Andi was the one doing some of the things Josh is doing.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:42 am

I have so many things to say here I don't even know where to start.

First, it's been 3 months since the breakup. I don't think it's unreasonable to start dating again after that period of time, especially when you are thirty years old and serious about finding someone to settle down with and start a family with.

Second, It wasn't really even a date. According to TMZ Ashley stated Josh reached out to her, which he likely did. His Advocare team members hosted this mixer downtown NYC and Josh probably thought that was a great opportunity to meet Ashley in a casual way all while introducing her to Advocare at the same time.  It's much easier to feel things out when you are in a group setting like that.  If Josh and Ashley hit it off, they could see each other again. Or they may just enjoy each other as friends. Time will tell on that one.

As far as them being a few blocks from where Andi lives, that's just coincidental. They were at a popular sports bar that people recommended to Josh on Twitter for him to watch the National Championship Game at.  Josh did not pick the mixer location either, his team members would have planned all of that.

I am glad Josh posted the comment on his IG. Fans were making more of this than they should have. I'm glad he spoke out about it.

Lastly, why is everyone still assuming Andi is so hung up on Josh?  Her interview with CH was two months ago and she seems to have moved on and appears pretty happy to me as of late. Sure, there will always be lingering feelings there, and it's never easy to see an ex moving on after a breakup. But Andi knows Josh well, and likely knows how much he enjoys meeting new people, especially when it comes to his Advocare business. I don't think any of this would be a shock to her.

Last edited by Laudergirl on Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:00 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 70 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 57 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win