SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 10 of 47 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 28 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:59 pm

Litta123 wrote:Don't forget, this won't be the last of Britt. We still will have to deal with this scene. I'm guessing she comes back to ask for another chance prior to the F4 cut or prior to the FRC.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 B88d2acb-913e-4683-957c-8aecd5af0c6a

I do not like this woman...look at that face. Please.Go.Away.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:02 pm

CH tweeted that Becca's 1 on 1 is first thing we'll see tonight.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:04 pm

Yeah, I saw that on the press release.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:07 pm

So, is Becca the 1st HTD? Doesn't it make it seem like her family tells him Becca's a virgin? Because, the last one seems like Jade's (and you know the show loves to put the fake drama one last).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:10 pm

From the tv guide write up it appeared the order would be:
Becca
Whit
Kaitlyn
Jade.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:From the tv guide write up it appeared the order would be:
Becca
Whit
Kaitlyn
Jade.

Do you think the show will have her family tell him she's a virgin? Anyone else think that's odd, if so? Hope I'm wrong.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:14 pm

I don't think the Becca's family will reveal it to him. But they will encourage her.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:26 pm

However, a family member threatens to derail their romance by refusing Chris’s request for their blessing. Is there anything this woman can do about it?
Whitney's sister. Interesting. Reminds me of Cat's HTD. Same placement as well (shown second)
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:33 pm

atem wrote:
Becca
Whit
Kaitlyn
Jade.

Do you think the show will have her family tell him she's a virgin?  Anyone else think that's odd, if so?  Hope I'm wrong.
I am being silly here.
I can see the great reveal between courses, kind of like sorbet or an intermezzo. 
As dishes are being passed family style, dad speaks up: So Chris how do you feel about Becca's virginity? Do you have experience in this field? I wouldn't want my daughter physically hurt.  How about after dinner we go out back and I will show you my gator swamp. They haven't been fed lately and if I don't like your answers, I can introduce you to my fantasy date.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
atem wrote:
Becca
Whit
Kaitlyn
Jade.

Do you think the show will have her family tell him she's a virgin?  Anyone else think that's odd, if so?  Hope I'm wrong.
I am being silly here.
I can see the great reveal between courses, kind of like sorbet or an intermezzo. 
As dishes are being passed family style, dad speaks up: So Chris how do you feel about Becca's virginity? Do you have experience in this field? I wouldn't want my daughter physically hurt.  How about after dinner we go out back and I will show you my gator swamp. They haven't been fed lately and if I don't like your answers, I can introduce you to my fantasy date.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 3806527698 Too funny.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
I am being silly here.

I bet it's fun living inside your head!! :cutesmile!:
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:17 pm

atem wrote:
Becca
Whit
Kaitlyn
Jade.

Yeah ya, I don't know who's funnier, you or Kasha cantstopl

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 47 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 28 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+62
luvstx
gurlbrit
whatever
fabgirl
Rosemary8
northernviewer
MVMom39forever
Pattycake92
Longhornfan
Miyala
quietpal