SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 8 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by jcrbil Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:17 am

Sean's been learning! I don't really think he had a romantic bone in his body before he met Catherine. But he knows that she loves the gestures. I don't think it will ever be natural for him- which makes it all the more special.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 8 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by smartcat Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:18 am

umngirl wrote:^Dang Sean. He's gonna have a fun time trying to top this in the future.
Yup, every woman needs a Sean. Way to go hubs :tissuebox :tissuebox
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:20 am

That's a really special anniversary gift! From, tux to song to trip! Very Romantic.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:22 am

^^^ Ahhh there's hope for Seanie yet. He's come a long way baby.

Last edited by lipsis on Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:23 am

Awe so glad you got to meet them Blessed! That is that the sweetest way to start off their anniversary weekend. Catherine is so lucky to have Sean.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:25 am

jcrbil wrote:Sean's been learning!  I don't really think he had a romantic bone in his body before he met Catherine.  But he knows that she loves the gestures.  I don't think it will ever be natural for him- which makes it all the more special.

I totally agree with the bold. And dancing is not natural for him either. So proud of my boy!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:26 am

@clmgiudici: Goodnight DC

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:29 am

Thanks Blessed for the story, I'm glad that you had the chance to meet them.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:30 am

Awwwww, Sean!!! That is all I can say. Thanks, blessed!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:33 am

StacyNor wrote:OMG Blessed why are you doing this to me :tissuebox . Damn! Every woman needs a Sean. That is just so adorable. Also Blessed, was that pic taken in Nandos?

Yes we went to Nandos for lunch

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjordan Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:39 am

blessed, how amazing! I admire you for taking the opportunity to make it happen. I live just outside of DC, and have spent all day thinking about how close I have been to them, and wishing I had been more active on twitter this whole time. How incredibly exciting!!
lucyjordan
lucyjordan

Female Posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:39 am

lipsis wrote:^^^ Ahhh there's hope for Seanie yet. He's come a long way baby.

He will agree with you, he said I have come a long way and he is learning how to do a good job when it comes to presentation.  I will share more stories tomorrow.  

One thing I have to say is they really love each other and it is so sweet just seeing Sean sneaking kisses.  We were truly blessed to see how much love and respect they have for each other.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis