SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:27 pm

From Mrs Lumberjack. Girls be bringing her man roses!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ok, Sean... Who are they? by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:28 pm

^laugh out loud. Too funny.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:33 pm

Oh wow! Cool!

This crew surprised me at my book signing today. Ashby is excited! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:45 pm

Note to self: if you ever meet the Lowe's bring a present for their babies. Someone knows the way to Sean's heart.

@SeanLowe09: @tiffaniyim24 thank you! They obviously love their toys! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:34 pm

^Good idea. I'm stealing it if I ever manage to meet them.

And Mr. Lumberjack Hawt looks good in my new avi. Hugesmile

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:16 pm

^^^ haha. he gave Cat the roses

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:21 pm

^Lol I know. Three roses is perfect because there is one for each of his three girls. No fighting there.

Last edited by umngirl on Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:53 pm

@afaulkner4458: Thank you @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici for chatting with my sister and signing my book! Come to Indiana! ♥️

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:09 pm

^Nice picture and avi choice. I thought about using it for my sig. I need some updates there but it's hard to find good pictures.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:26 pm

It's hard to get a real good avi out of that pic. They are too far apart. Mr and Mrs Lumberjack will do for now though.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:45 am

So, Lipsis....
Did Sean's sister adopt Ashby? Who does Ashby belong to?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:48 am

Yes, Ashby is Shay and Andrews daughter and Sean and Catherine's niece.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis