SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:19 pm

Maddy wrote:
atem wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:Fwiw, there is a clip of Kelsey complaining about the group date earlier in the day when they are swimming before they find out they are camping too. She says that this is a date for bimbos--and it looks like more than one person drops part of their bikini before jumping in. The clip is on the abc site.
I bet it's Jade and Kaitlyn that take their bikinis off.
Ashley I takes the top part of it...

I didn't see the screen caps of the commercial when I typed that. I guessed wrong, with one.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:59 pm

The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC  · 11m11 minutes ago  
We kid you not...it happens again. Tune in to #TheBachelor TONIGHT at 8|7c.
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 B8SzYrmIAAAFrCW

Last edited by Maddy on Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:16 pm

Maddy wrote:The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC  · 11m11 minutes ago  
We kid you not...it happens again. Tune in to #TheBachelor TONIGHT at 8|7c.

What happens again? Another predictable episode?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:46 pm

This, i.e. talking about aliens (it came from FB but image didnt come across twitter)

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 10624610

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:32 pm

atem wrote:What happens again?  Another predictable episode?
The picture didn't get posted for some reason, sorry.
Now we have 2, I like the bigger one... giggling
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:34 pm

sophienette wrote:This, i.e. talking about aliens  (it came from FB but image didnt come across twitter)

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 10624610

Seriously, where do they find these girls?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
sophienette wrote:This, i.e. talking about aliens  (it came from FB but image didnt come across twitter)

Seriously, where do they find these girls?

At the bottom of the barrel.............
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:00 pm

....swimming around in the brine of the genetic cest pool.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:37 pm

Is this the so-called "camping date"? 

Christopher does say it is his favorite... since he enjoys "roughing it"

http://7online.com/entertainment/the-bachelor-chris-soules-on-the-first-rose-ceremony-remaining-women/466301/

Can't wait for his "worst date"... LOL!

http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Bachelor-Chris-Soules-Interview-Video-36503467
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:05 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:atem, you didn't miss much!  If you want to see SC, I'll have them up in just a bit.
Ladybug82, thanks a LOT for all your SCs, they always help!!! yes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:14 pm

JBF wrote:Is this the so-called "camping date"? 

Christopher does say it is his favorite... since he enjoys "roughing it"

http://7online.com/entertainment/the-bachelor-chris-soules-on-the-first-rose-ceremony-remaining-women/466301/
So basically in this interview he outs himself that he is with Whitney, IMO, by saying "It's nice to be with someone" when talking about their respective careers. He is sooo nervous answering the question about Whitney that his words I cannot take as being planned. He would have planted better doubt by stating "to meet someone/date someone who is also passionate about their career" rather than "be with someone"....

I actually feel bad for this guy. He can barely put a coherent sentence together. It is a bit painful to watch.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:22 pm

I didn't get that impression... that he is with Whitney. 

I mean, he COULD be with Whitney. Yet he discusses others like Britt with that same poker face.

I am often reminded of how animated Desiree was when Jimmy Kimmel selected Brooks as her F1 on his show. Many said she was bursting with joy and fearful she would be caught "in love".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+57
Bet2Win
chrissy1295
Smileydog
pavalygurl
sara11