SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:50 am

murasaki1393 wrote:On a matchmaking note, we've got some serious competitors on her IG!   Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 52 3806527698
http://iconosquare.com/p/938741335712603246_196527054

@beccatilley5 I sent @timtebow a message that he needed to ask you out. ..praying he does
tinarow - 3 days ago

Glad to see we aren't the only matchmakers.

I can't wait to see the lucky guy that will capture her heart.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:15 am

ElonM wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Chris's sister Lori

No...SCMIIW.. she unfollowed Lori as per right before/after ATFR time, then followed more peeps (Robert Graham, MM, etc) making the 231 count as per yesterday. Today its 230. A great lil birdie told me it was @BachelorABC that she just unfollowed. yes

I speculated its because she is not an avid fan of DWTS lolpanda (maybe she is more of SYTYCD kind of girl?  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 52 3806527698 )

Glad she unfollowed Lori. She's mean.

I cant disagree on that one .

Back to top Go down

Post by kdawng Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:15 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
ElonM wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

No...SCMIIW.. she unfollowed Lori as per right before/after ATFR time, then followed more peeps (Robert Graham, MM, etc) making the 231 count as per yesterday. Today its 230. A great lil birdie told me it was @BachelorABC that she just unfollowed. yes

I speculated its because she is not an avid fan of DWTS lolpanda (maybe she is more of SYTYCD kind of girl?  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 52 3806527698 )

Glad she unfollowed Lori. She's mean.

I cant disagree on that one .

i think it's funny that Lori followed Becca at one time.  That was obviously by accident when she was stalking Becca's twitter (I've done that before with other ppl).  ***edited***

kdawng

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:47 pm

This is Becca's FAN FORUM. All posts are positive regarding Becca. Please do not post anything negative about anyone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:49 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Made a final Chris/Becca vid

What a perfect video that capture exactly what was going on on Chris's heart "say something I am given up on you" =" I need for you to give me anything you can from your heart bcs I am struggling" "tell me you believe in us, and you do everything you can to make it work" and "don't worry too much about getting

My heart hurts for them both, but especially for Chris. I think you should send this final video to both B/C as a souvenir, bcs how often does one find a love so deep.

Chris will always know in the deepest part of his soul that he loved B deeply and felt love deeply from B,and will always wonder what if he took that leap.

I think B loved Chris, but was not able to recognize it, and I believe the pressure from TP got to her. IMO. I don't think she will ever tell out of respect of C and W JMO

IMO, this story is by far, one of the best love story in the bach history, I wish all party involve great happiness.

We got to witness an amazing love story, and Thank u so much TLA for documenting it for all to see.

Totally, totally agree with this post!!!  I am admittedly a hopeless romantic and saw an incredible connection between the two.  Even at the FRC, I was yelling at the screen "Chris, are you an idiot - don't just let her leave".  Even is Becca wasn't ready to vocalize her feelings, you could tell how much she cared for him. I hope Becca finds someone who knows how special she is, that she is worth the wait and is willing to fight for their relationship/love!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:21 pm

truelovealways wrote:Made a final Chris/Becca vid

TLA, the song and video are perfect. If Chris was acting then the man needs to go to hollywood, because that is love. They are truly the ones that got away. I agree with Mag, one of the best love stories this show accidentally ever showed me.

Litta123 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Gosh..its beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time!....Thanks TLA!

Indeed, TLA, great job with the video...perfect song for what I saw happening with Chris and Becca. Thanks for sharing it. It connects me to the sadness of that moment...

That said, I really do think it worked out best in the long run for Becca. I can't wait to see where her journey takes her. Some guy out there is going to be really blessed she stayed true to herself. That guy, he, will be worth the wait.

Me too Litta. I want to see our Becca find her prince, just like Des got hers and Jenna got hers. Becca reminds me so much of Jenna, young, but wise beyond her years. Tim recognized Jenna's value and didn't let anyone talk him out of it. They did things on their time frame, not so fake manufactured time frame. I am also happy to have all of you to share this love story with and the joy of Becca. bestbud!

murasaki1393 wrote:OT..just intermezzo..

since we are talking about Breaking Up.. :tissuebox ..one of my fav  theme song is from Closer Movie..from 5 yrs ago (?) called The Blowers Daughter..get refreshed a  by last season's The Voice when Matt Mac Andrew sang the song. (btw OT. he didnt win just beyond me... Rolling Eyes )

The Closer Movie version- Damien Rice

The Voice version- Matt Mc Andrew

Mura, I think we have one brain for the past few months. I refused to watch the audition rounds for the Voice this time. My husband has gotten to agree to watch again now that we are at the battle rounds. But if this season has another piss me off ending, I might be done with the Voice. I liked Josh two seasons ago, but didn't see how the country vote put Jake into the final and not Kristin and then this winner was just yuck to me and just another same ole same ole voice compared to Matt. Have you checked out his CD on iTunes recorded before the show? I love it too. I play his music all the time. What about Matt and Becca? He is non-traditional but he can really sing and he loves to teach...
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:49 pm

Lovely video, TLA! Beautiful and heart-breaking at the same time. :tissuebox

The chemistry between those two is the only reason I got invested in this season, which seemed like a total trainwreck at first. Too bad the real love story got cut short.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:51 pm

In case some aren't reading the other thread, I'll post this here too. It seems like they were filming FRC on 2 different days.

The SC thread is now locked and probably most have moved on, but I was curious, so I took a closer look at the snow. At first, I just thought they did the aerials of the limos on a different day or the snow had melted, but the last shot of Becca leaving is not an aerial. Becca's distant limo shots don't fit, but her close-ups do.  

Chris arrives to a barn with no snow on the roof or ground. Hard to say what time it is, as it's cloudy.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 52 1c46c025-8c2d-4e86-8f3f-c93eb07e6ecc_zpsnkaeyobk Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 52 97740cdc-20a6-4523-b5f0-72b47ca99822_zpsqqdhqjzv

Becca arrives between noon and one based on the shadows from the trees, with snow on the ground and the barn roof. (i can post the sun chart if anyone wants it)

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 52 6883f3d5-2b9d-4aeb-9cb7-6a54b733b2ab_zpsdtaetloe Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 52 76b554fb-6fe5-4bbf-8e0a-359839f25700_zpsoss9axrq

When they cut to a close-up of Becca getting out of the car, the snow is gone. Becca leaves around 3 based on shadows. I tried to read his watch when he's hugging her good bye, but not positive, maybe 2:30 or 3:30.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 52 Screen%20Shot%202015-03-16%20at%201.07.50%20PM_zpsvcbmb3bm Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 52 C8e25c2e-33ba-4a72-92cb-a9b4deb98bf5_zpsp5sd6p1k

As Becca drives away the snow is back (3:00 ish) As Whitney arrives presumably an hour or so later, the snow is gone. (the buildings match in the background)

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 52 32758b3b-7188-4c24-9cce-f9fdcea9dcc2_zpsrsvuodld Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 52 Ceef23d6-ec87-4079-8d6d-adb51aaa58e2_zpsheqhhbbc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:07 pm

grace8136 wrote:In case some aren't reading the other thread, I'll post this here too. It seems like they were filming FRC on 2 different days.

The SC thread is now locked and probably most have moved on, but I was curious, so I took a closer look at the snow. At first, I just thought they did the aerials of the limos on a different day or the snow had melted, but the last shot of Becca leaving is not an aerial. Becca's distant limo shots don't fit, but her close-ups do.  

Chris arrives to a barn with no snow on the roof or ground. Hard to say what time it is, as it's cloudy.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 52 1c46c025-8c2d-4e86-8f3f-c93eb07e6ecc_zpsnkaeyobk Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 52 97740cdc-20a6-4523-b5f0-72b47ca99822_zpsqqdhqjzv

Becca arrives between noon and one based on the shadows from the trees, with snow on the ground and the barn roof. (i can post the sun chart if anyone wants it)

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 52 6883f3d5-2b9d-4aeb-9cb7-6a54b733b2ab_zpsdtaetloe Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 52 76b554fb-6fe5-4bbf-8e0a-359839f25700_zpsoss9axrq

When they cut to a close-up of Becca getting out of the car, the snow is gone. Becca leaves around 3 based on shadows. I tried to read his watch when he's hugging her good bye, but not positive, maybe 2:30 or 3:30.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 52 Screen%20Shot%202015-03-16%20at%201.07.50%20PM_zpsvcbmb3bm Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 52 C8e25c2e-33ba-4a72-92cb-a9b4deb98bf5_zpsp5sd6p1k

As Becca drives away the snow is back (3:00 ish) As Whitney arrives presumably an hour or so later, the snow is gone. (the buildings match in the background)

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 52 32758b3b-7188-4c24-9cce-f9fdcea9dcc2_zpsrsvuodld Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 52 Ceef23d6-ec87-4079-8d6d-adb51aaa58e2_zpsheqhhbbc

Sneaky, sneaky editors. I wonder if they had to do it in two days to get Chris ready to accept his true love after dumping his not true love?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:17 pm

I think they probably just filmed Becca's limo some other day, but I have no idea why. Very strange. Was there snow during Whitney's LCD?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:35 pm

I don't know what to make of it. Her close ups with the limo look like the same day as Whit, but not the more distant ones. That last shot of her leaving is especially weird, since all they would have had to done is step into the road to get it right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:43 pm

Someone could tweet TPTB with that question. Might be interesting to find out.
My personal take is lighting/filters or simply burn off.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal