SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by julychild Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:13 pm

Litta123 wrote:Truthfully, I don't think she's going to have any shortage of guys to pick from. We probably won't need to "find" her a guy, but we'd like the right of first refusal. Hey, if Chris's sisters can carry that kind of influence, why can't Becca's reality-forum-sisters do it?  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 35 3806527698

Hahaha  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 35 2498057887

julychild

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Because that is the show, 98% or more of contrived drama. Who would watch this show if it were real reality? IDK.
Most of us watch for the escape whether it be the locations and travel or the beautiful cast or the fantasy and adrenaline dates.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:03 am

This is Becca's FAN Forum. Please stay on topic, which means Becca Tilley.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:52 am

Just being nosey and found something....look at Beccas latest pin. 18 hours ago.
https://www.pinterest.com/beccatilley5/

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:03 am

thanks for the heads up CB..

so i was just sign up to Pinterest only to observe the black quote. haha!

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/529806343639738028/

this give me sadz again. realizing 18hrs ago was when she tweeted she couldnt sleep. I bet thousands of wondering mind came all of sudden to her that time...sad

too bad this cray2 show formula doesnt allow a slow burner, introvert like her (yes, i believe she is an introvert despite of her out going personality) to get clarity she needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:09 am

murasaki1393 wrote:thanks for the heads up CB..

this give me sadz again. realizing 18hrs ago was when she tweeted she couldnt sleep. I bet thousands of wondering mind came all of sudden to her that time...sad

too bad this cray2 show formula doesnt allow a slow burner, introvert like her (yes, i believe she is an introvert despite of her out going personality)  to get clarity she needed.

That quote and what she wrote under it make me sad.

I truly hope she finds her own prince Sigfreid soon. The right man will have the patience.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:17 am

I kind of felt that she was still there for him.
I hope he sees that.
And I would love to be a fly on the wall to watch his reaction...

Such a sad lost love story...

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:17 am

Oh that pin broke my heart a little. sad

There are better guys out there for our Becca! I hope they come knocking soon!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:23 am

stuckinsc wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:thanks for the heads up CB..

too bad this cray2 show formula doesnt allow a slow burner, introvert like her (yes, i believe she is an introvert despite of her out going personality)  to get clarity she needed.

That quote and what she wrote under it make me sad.

I truly hope she finds her own prince Sigfreid soon.
The right man will have the patience.

I do hope so too!.. Praying . what give me sadz more is his blog (with ghost writer?) implying her lack of emotions, yada yada...as a sole reason to let her go. This girl has multiple layers of personality, yet this show made her look like an emotionless dull mannequin :headbanging . I see her as someone who needs time to soaking all what have happened in the FRC, thus the no tears in limo .Also, she strikes me as someone who used to 'conceal' her emotions to prevent herself /her loved ones from getting hurt.hissyfit  

It seems 24 hrs after the ATFR , when all of  the memory flashing back all of sudden, she just realized that something really was there. I dont blame her a bit as she never fell in love before. Oh B!  :tissuebox

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:29 am

Here's where you all are! Ok. Im here now... handwave hi friends!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:32 am

sfrank wrote:Here's where you all are! Ok. Im here now... handwave  hi friends!

hi sfrank..we were just having a melancholic moment over her latest pinterest...handwave bestbud!

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/529806343639738028/ :tissuebox

let's join us!... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:33 am

sde1041 wrote:I kind of felt that she was still there for him.
I hope he sees that.
And I would love to be a fly on the wall to watch his reaction...

Such a sad lost love story...

I know is wrong but im still hopeful that they find there way back to each other....
Let the engagement to Whitney run is course and giving Becca some more time to open up and date more people.
Then she'll be ready. I know silly. Its just that I feel so strongly that they should be together. They way the looked at each other was not acting, IMO.

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal