SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

photodump - Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Pia1 Tue May 26, 2015 6:35 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:I think this little known Scottish actor ( Sam Heughan) from Outlander is hot!  And he seems such a nice man too.  I wish I know how to post the pic open and not just a link.

https://outlanderonline.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/tumblr_nfeayljpc91tq4wu3o3_400.jpg

Pia, here... Smiley  
photodump - Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 9 Tumblr_nfeayljpc91tq4wu3o3_400

GA - thanks for posting about your guys again.  I'm enjoying listening to them! bestbud!

Thank you so much Ladybug!

I could stare at this man all day and with that accent I can listen to him for days! giggling

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

photodump - Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:23 pm

Bringing this over from another thread.

mprssdbyu wrote:
Kasha, have I told you lately...in the words of one of my favorite artist...that I love you! handwave

pavalygurl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Rod Stewart. My favourite whom I've seen in concert over 20 times.

snipped

GA I think Rod's version is a cover of Van Morrison's song.  Check out his version, it's wonderful. handwave

I know it well! Here it is. It was released in 1991 Vagabond Tour which I went to in Toronto, Canada and have the CD. I found it on youtube, let it play, and now it just keeps playing his random songs! It's on Some Guys Have All the Luck  heartglasses

Vagabond Tour

And this is the exact tshirt that I still have. Smiley

photodump - Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 9 Il_340x270.783683666_b7rj

Etsy.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:26 pm

Are you a Rod Stewart fan, GA? Praying  
I saw him with Faces when I was a wee one!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:38 pm

I just did some math because I truly don't know how many times I've seen him. So assuming that 1991 tour was my first time. I do remember seeing him in Toronto, and I've only seen him twice in Toronto. All the other times it was Buffalo. There was one year I saw him in Buffalo in February which I got tickets for as a birthday present I got in December. Then he did a concert in Toronto at the Molson Amphitheatre in July of the same year, which is an outdoor type of concert. So twice that year.

He would come to Buffalo every year or two in February.  One time he didn't come for 4 yrs if I remember correctly. I was ticked at him. Smiley

So 24 yrs ago, twice in one year, once a year or two, I think I'm good with "over 20 times"? laugh out loud

Ronnie Wood was in one of those concerts. It was amazing, I cried. The last concert I went to last year it was Santana and Rod Stewart. Just fantastic!

I loose my voice after each concert. I have no shame!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:19 pm

GA that is impressive. I loved Rod Stewart and had the pleasure of seeing him when he came here to London a few years back. He is a little older but he still got the place rocking. I lost my voice too...that is how you know it is a good concert!

PS...Saw Van Morrison in Toronto...hands down the worst concert I ever went to. Such a disappointment.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:50 pm

He's coming to your area Sprite, this summer during a music festival or maybe it's Kitchener. I checked it out when I got the notification. I'm not crazy about the set up, so I'm going to pass.

Too bad about Van Morrison. It's disappointing when you pay the money and travel and it isn't a good concert.

I have to admit, the only other concert I've been to is my latest crush. iL Volo. I simply have no interest to see anyone else but Rod. I am truly in love with him. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:02 am

Some friends and I went to Toronto last summer to see Bruno Mars. Great show. One of my favourites and I would go again in a heartbeat.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:24 pm

GA I am like you when it comes to The Eagles must of seen them at least 15 times . I have been a fan since I was around 15 and there is no way I would not attend another one of their shows. There is a joke between my husband and I that it would be alright if Don H. came to my door he would be the only one I would leave my husband for. Now it has been over 25 years and he has not knocked on my door but I wil not give up. duh

Sprite I love Bruno Mars too but unfortunately never saw him in concert now that would be a show to see .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:44 pm

Too funny whit! Yeah, I know. Every time Rod got married, I just patiently waited for my turn. laugh out loud

I love the Eagles too! Sprite, my niece when to the Bruno Mars concert last year in TO. She love it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:54 am

We watched Bruno during the Superbowl half time show and loved it. Checked to see if he was touring and low and behold, he was coming to TO. We snapped up some tickets and off we went. He really puts on a good show and it was an eclectic group of people out to see him...we had a young family who brought their kids...7/8...sitting behind us, teenagers in front, us housefraus and people in their 70's beside us. And everyone had a great time and said they would go again.

Off the top of my head, I've seen Elton John, the Beach Boys, Sting, Billy Joel, Bare Naked Ladies, Shania Twain, Michael Bubble, BB King, Bryan Adams, The Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton and the infamous Van Morrison. All but VM put on great shows and I would pay again to see them. I love a good concert.

The Eagles are still on my bucket list. I'm going to see Train, Smashmouth and the Goo Goo Dolls in a few weeks at Rock the Park.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:59 am

My two favorite live groups to see are Three Doors Down, I have even got my husband hooked on this group and Cowboy Mouth. Cowboy Mouth is absolutely fantastic live and the only song you have probably ever heard from them is Jenny Says, from the 90s, but they have so much energy and the drummer is the lead singer. They only play small venues, so if you ever get the chance to go to one of their shows do it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:54 am

Sprite, that is amazing! Good for you.

I was suppose to see BNL back in the mid 90's. They were coming to my son's high school. This was just as they were becoming famous. The school cancelled because of their name. laugh out loud

My nephew is a big Hip fan, he's seen them several times. Another great Canadian band.

I had to google Three Doors Down. They played during 1st period intermission during the 2011 NHL All Star Game, I must have seen that! I'll have to find some youtubes on them.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

+30
Norcalgal
sdmom
Astrobach
timfan
Mommyof2