SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by mamahamme Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:57 pm

I can't imagine josh moving to kc . Aaron's football career change fast . Since he didn't play this yr he could always move to another team. It happens a lot.wow I didn't know Steph bf lives in atl how cool

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:11 pm

So, do we know their living arrangement since announcing the break up? Have the tabloids picked up on any of them moving out?

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:19 pm

^ I'm pretty sure Andi was living with Josh so I'm guessing she had to move out laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:36 pm

Also, I'm mad if Andi did break up with Josh because he could have been the bachelor -_- maybe next season? *fingers crossed*

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:40 pm

He couldn't have been Bachelor if she picked him. Often times these things are decided early and contracts signed.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:43 pm

^ Sorry I meant I was upset she broke up with him now instead of when they were filming

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:46 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:^ Sorry I meant I was upset she broke up with him now instead of when they were filming

Ah gotcha! Hugesmile He would make a great Bachelor zIMO.

I think he came on her season a wee bit naive about love but I think he'd do well with his own crop of girls.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:50 pm

^ Agreed I was embarrassed for him with all the stuff he was spewing laugh out loud I think this heartbreak is good for him since he has never been heartbroken. He will learn and find the perfect wife in soon time Smiley Also, I did think the producers ultimately did want Josh as their first choice of bachelor as I think they were the ones whispering to Andi all these things about Josh that would scare her off. Now only if it worked sad laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:55 pm

Of the producers were whispering things about josh shame on them. That defeats the whole theme of the show. I might have to change my perspective about this show. But I'm in for 2people finding love and their in to make money. What was I thinking

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:08 pm

Welcome to the club on changing your perspective on this show. I at one time was invested in a bach couple and hoped upon hope that they will reconcile and marry and they tried twice to get back together but well, we all know the fat lady sang and that couple was dunzo for life. I don't get invested anymore, I enjoy the "produced tv show" and if the couple make it post show, I will enjoy their cuteness but nothing is ever what it seems with these couples. These following months will clue you in on who was really ready for that stuff- marriage,family and kids they spew about because the serious person will get into a serious relationship soon after the break-up.

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:29 pm

The more I think about it, the more I believe a huge source of conflict between them is that Andi viewed herself and Josh as a celebrity couple and while happy to make appearances for charity etc., did not want to be very accessible to fans or the general public.
On the other hand, Josh was always friendly, down to earth with fans, and generally just grateful for all the perks and opportunities that had come their way. He said he wanted use it to help other people, I truly believe this and that's what he is doing with Advocare. It's a business opportunity yes but a way to help others achieve their health and fitness goals. I have a friend in Atlanta who started on his team and he personally called her with his leader to help answer her questions. Spent almost 30 mins on phone with her. She says on their Facebook group he is so supportive and a big cheerleader.
We've seen more than a few SM comments that she is not as friendly, and I sense that those outings when she was not with him and he was so friendly with everyone drove her nuts.
I think this became a huge problem for them, just a feeling I have..
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:44 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Also, I'm mad if Andi did break up with Josh because he could have been the bachelor -_- maybe next season? *fingers crossed*

No I don't want to see him as the bachelor. I want him to find someone he can date on his own time frame and not rushed. Most of the back/ette were the ones that were not chosen with the exception of a few. Josh doesn't like hurting girls so that would be hard for him to do that every week. I am not sure I want him to be part of bachelor nation with all the rejects that still cannot find love.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam