SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:48 pm

aviej wrote:Ash where is that pic from the handler?

Sorry aviej, but it was 8 months ago and I saw it when the season was airing and I searched the bachelorette hashtag laugh out loud. I'm sure if you look at some of the IG's of the handlers the one who posted it will still have it there.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:57 pm

I don't even know who the handlers are sadly. Embarressed!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:09 am

I am glad to be able to just be a Josh fan again. I have always been a Murray fan and unfortunately for me, Andi brought out a side of Josh I personally didn't care for. To me getting the Murrays would be a huge advantage to life with Josh and the odd occurrences of October hinted to me that maybe Josh and Andi weren't going to be good for each other for ever. I would hate for Josh to ever have to lose his bond with his family.

I think he will do well and as much as it hurts a break up can actually help you see clearly what it is that you really want in life. I do think Josh loved Andi and that Andi loved Josh, but you just have to want the same things in life too.

Marriage is not all fun and giggles, and the hard times take having someone who wants to share your vision for what you really want.

MM has been awesome about the whole thing on FB. Very nice.

I will save my comments about Andi and her two plastics for a discussion thread.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:24 am

GuardianAngel wrote:One of the things we heard repeatedly during the season and sleuthing, is the lack of supposed girlfriends he had in the last five years. I think one night stands are out of the question for this guy.

ITA Josh IMO is not the one night stand type of guy. I think he respects a woman far too much to do that.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:34 am

It's so good to see josh out and about tonight & taking pics with fans ,he won't be alone for long .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:40 am

Jolena wrote:It's so good to see josh out and about tonight & taking pics with fans ,he won't be alone for long .

I agree! Hope he doesn't close himself off for another five years! I believe he truly wants a family so hopefully his heart will be open. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:53 am

Jolena wrote:It's so good to see josh out and about tonight & taking pics with fans ,he won't be alone for long .

I ditto that, Jolena.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:03 am

Although I wish both Josh and also Andi the best going forward it was Josh that captured my heart. And through Josh that I was able to learn to love Andi.

I am so happy to be able to follow Josh. To me it remains to be seen if Josh would even consider being the bachelor. This is my first time following someone from the franchise and I do know that very few are really there for the right reasons. It is very hard to leave the bubble and conquer the real world with so many people constantly talking about you, good or bad. I also feel that his family would try to discourage it because I'm sure they were happy that Josh had found someone but it has not been a great experience for them for sure.

I do hope that what Josh got from this experience is a loss of some of his shyness and that he will approach someone that he feels attracted to when the time comes for that. You can be picky but also open to someone that you are attracted to. He said that he doesn't really date because if he's not feeling it he just moves on and some times it takes more than one or two dates to feel it.

I do think he found an instant attraction with Andi and her with him but that is not usually the case.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:08 am

Nice post Laura. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:36 am

aviej wrote:It's surprising to me that Josh's friends are one by one making indirect but loud statements - Brian, Marcus, Jay King, Kali and Chad Gloer, but I can't help but note the silence of Andi's "mean girls".

You read my mind.. I remember many mean things that Andi and her friends said about other ppl. And I oftened wondered how Josh felt about them. He doesn't seem the type to degrade ppl in fun. I found it very immature. I never really warmed up to Andi at all. She seemed like she felt she was better than everyone. I think she leaned on Josh after the show due to all the backlash she got after the whole Nick fiasco. Now that is all under the rug, and she is feeling smug about herself again, she doesn't need him. IMO- I just find her cold. Not sincere at all.
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:44 am

I just read some comments on IG that I found through Chad, but apparently Josh got tickets to the Bachelor premiere for a mother of three that loves the show. She's apparently doing great on Josh's Advocare team and he got her tickets so she could go to the premiere. Very sweet of him.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:11 am

Ash2214 wrote:I just read some comments on IG that I found through Chad, but apparently Josh got tickets to the Bachelor premiere for a mother of three that loves the show. She's apparently doing great on Josh's Advocare team and he got her tickets so she could go to the premiere. Very sweet of him.  

Awww, so sweet of him. Thanks Ash! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam