SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by nutty1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:43 pm

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 33s33 seconds ago
Mackenzie is jealous of the weirdest things #TheBachelor

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by nutty1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:50 pm

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 1m1 minute ago
I'll say this... Jordan is a lot hotter sober #TheBachelor

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:54 pm

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 3m3 minutes ago
I can't wait till Jordan walks into this room.. At least I hope I get to see it. #TheBachelor

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 12s13 seconds ago
Images of hitting Jordan in the face with a chair are racing through Kelsey mind right now #TheBachelor

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:00 pm

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 28s28 seconds ago
I love Becca's approach..trying to put herself in Chris's shoes. Great quality #TheBachelor

Now there is someone I'd love Nick with - Becca!!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:06 pm

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 4m4 minutes ago
One of the most attractive qualities in a person is having confidence in yourself regardless of anyone else around #TheBachelor

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 2m2 minutes ago
In addition to being a Disney princess, Ashley I. apparently was also in Mean Girls #TheBachelor

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:14 pm

This date reeks of a 3 year old getting their way after throwing a giant temper tantrum #TheBachelor

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:39 pm

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 30s30 seconds ago
What's with these tragic stories being used to get one more rose??? #TheBachelor

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:42 pm

OMG, this is a perfect tweet!

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 24s24 seconds ago
Is it just me... Or would Kelsey play an amazing Wicked Witch of the West?? #TheBachelor

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:53 pm

This episode is sooooo awkwardly entertaining #TheBachelor

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:04 am

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 4m4 minutes ago
I never thought someone would fall in love with me because of "my story" #TheBachelor

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:33 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Shall we talk about the super critical stuff like Nicky Poo's Love life, shall we?  Hugesmile

first things fist. I apologize for getting far left behind the Julie-Nick train. Does someone care to explain :
- how do we know that they already had date (was that in Chicago)?
- Why does she follow many DTWS pros?
- Whats up with her 'minimum clothing' much and often?. i know once she was in Survivor..but still... scratch

:Thanktwo so very much Nick Chicks!

hi Hi Mura,
I'm pretty sure JB is a producer on DTWS... hence all the follows.
We know they had the one date in Chicago.
Since that time they have been favoriting each other's tweets frequently.  
Just over the weekend: He says he can't wait to go to CA this week and she favors it...
Also since their date it seems that JB has found EVERY excuse to post nearly naked pictures of herself.
I don't blame her, but it definitely reads like a campaign to me.
I guess we'll see soon enough.... giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:20 am

Hey NUTTY, thanks for posting!
Part of me want to see Nick's charming witty sarcastic self on my TV, but another part of me is dreading what kind of edit he will get. So conflicted!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana