SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 73 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:35 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:I'm so thankful to have you other fans to go through this with, because I'm really devastated over this. I feel better hearing support from all of you.

Sometimes I wish there was a "like" button on here.  There have been a lot of great posts today.  Sad day for JODI fans, but everyone wants what is best for each of them.  Hugs.

I wish we had like buttons too, but forumotion doesn't have that capability.

yes to everyone for keeping it supportive!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 73 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:I'm so thankful to have you other fans to go through this with, because I'm really devastated over this. I feel better hearing support from all of you.

Sometimes I wish there was a "like" button on here.  There have been a lot of great posts today.  Sad day for JODI fans, but everyone wants what is best for each of them.  Hugs.

I wish we had like buttons too, but forumotion doesn't have that capability.

yes to everyone for keeping it supportive!

Thanks GA. Probably better not to have a like button there would be less discussion. I agree with the thumbs up to the Josh and Andi fans today. Classy bunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:40 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:Earlier, someone mentioned that when they went out to dinner with Andi's parents recently it could have been about how to go public with it but I just don't think so. They went to a fancy restaurant. If it was to discuss a break up, they may have gone somewhere more private like Andi's parents house. It's so weird that they seemed fine and happy not too long ago and now this.
But after their 6 month anniversary, they didn't post as much about each other anymore though.
I still hope that they can get back together and make it work.

If anyone can they can...... It's going to be awkward in the ATL., because they are still going to be in the same circle I would imagine.... Gosh, I wonder where Andi is going to live, she has been camped out in Josh's apartment, so glad her parents are near by and Josh's family are on their way.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:42 pm

I have to tell you all this. You know I was not a Josh and Andi fan at all….but I never said a bad thing about them on Twitter or here. Hey, we cannot all love everyone, right?
Anyway, I was having a private direct Twitter conversation with a friend and somehow some of my private comments went onto my public feed. I was mortified when I realized and quickly deleted it. I don't want anyone here to think that I would publicly try to hurt or demean anyone. Thanks.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:44 pm

What the heck happened? I'm shocked they broke up. Apparently, they were faking it the other night? scratch
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:47 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:What the heck happened?  I'm shocked they broke up.  Apparently, they were faking it the other night?  scratch

I would say that they are just figuring it out themselves and being respectful to Chris on the premier of his season. I would call it being courteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:50 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
AnandaMarie wrote:Earlier, someone mentioned that when they went out to dinner with Andi's parents recently it could have been about how to go public with it but I just don't think so. They went to a fancy restaurant. If it was to discuss a break up, they may have gone somewhere more private like Andi's parents house. It's so weird that they seemed fine and happy not too long ago and now this.
But after their 6 month anniversary, they didn't post as much about each other anymore though.
I still hope that they can get back together and make it work.

If anyone can they can......  It's going to be awkward in the ATL., because they are still going to be in the same circle I would imagine....  Gosh, I wonder where Andi is going to live, she has been camped out in Josh's apartment, so glad her parents are near by and Josh's family are on their way.....

I hope they can. But I'm sure that they would probably have tried everything before announcing this. I'm sure that announcing your breakup to the world isn't easy and I think that they woukd have done all that they could before this. It's not like a regular couple that breakup and get back together as much as they want. But I am still hopefull that they will get back together and get married.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:53 pm

They look so unhappy in this pic
https://mobile.twitter.com/Popdust/status/553313715697643520/photo/1

I think I've been blinded by what I wanted to see in them and not what was there

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:55 pm

Eviebloom wrote:

I would say that they are just figuring it out themselves and being respectful to Chris on the premier of his season.  I would call it being courteous.  

Yeah, I agree. I'Ve had a feeling for a few weeks now that something has been off between them. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that they held on a little longer so as to not ruin the holidays for the families. I'm sad for those of us who love them and believed they'd make it but more than that, my heart breaks for them. No matter how or why, this has to be tough for them to go through. I wish them both all the best.

They really need to stay off SM for awhile. I imagine many of the comments must be brutally hurtful.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:58 pm

Well, I wonder how long they were broken up before deciding to announce it, it must be a month or more. How sad and honestly, embarrassing after all the over the top love proclamations and flashing of the ring. At least it seems like Josh stayed true to not wasting too much time and didn't drag this debacle out any longer than they needed to.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:58 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:They look so unhappy in this pic
https://mobile.twitter.com/Popdust/status/553313715697643520/photo/1

I think I've been blinded by what I wanted to see in them and not what was there

I think everything was fine when that picture was taken, but thinking about it now, on Monday night , Josh seemed quiet and withdrawn. I just concluded that he probably drank too much or something because I didn't want to think about the possibility of there being problems but he didn't look or act normal as he's normally very affectionate and talkative.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:01 pm

Alanna wrote:Well, I wonder how long they were broken up before deciding to announce it, it must be a month or more. How sad and honestly, embarrassing after all the over the top love proclamations and flashing of the ring. At least it seems like Josh stayed true to not wasting too much time and didn't drag this debacle out any longer than they needed to.

Now Alanna, Neil Lane was taking a selfie with them, don't think he asked Andi to show off the ring? He didn't know that they were broken up.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

+68
KB_Mom
Acrunch
Mommyof2
nutty1
Luvvy
smartcat
Luvvy2
Spencer81
soozie
vivi2
alwaystulips