SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sadface - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 72 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:59 pm

Conspiracy theorist - WHAT IF - the break up isn't real, they are going to hide out like they did until the show ended, they are going to get back together at the end of Chris' season and do a BIG OLE wedding and surprise everyone? They've (ABC) been worried about ratings. They start teasing it about two episodes near his finale!?!

The sky is green in my dream world! Just trying to bring a smile...

I'm so, so, so very sad. This can't be true. Seriously!!

Back to top Go down

sadface - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 72 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:00 pm

DawgFan wrote:Conspiracy theorist - WHAT IF - the break up isn't real, they are going to hide out like they did until the show ended, they are going to get back together at the end of Chris' season and do a BIG OLE wedding and surprise everyone?  They've (ABC) been worried about ratings.  They start teasing it about two episodes near his finale!?!  

The sky is green in my dream world!  Just trying to bring a smile...

I'm so, so, so very sad.  This can't be true.  Seriously!!

You have no idea how much I wish you were right. But Andi favoriting Sophienette's support tweet kinda confirms it.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:04 pm

DawgFan wrote:Conspiracy theorist - WHAT IF - the break up isn't real, they are going to hide out like they did until the show ended, they are going to get back together at the end of Chris' season and do a BIG OLE wedding and surprise everyone?  They've (ABC) been worried about ratings.  They start teasing it about two episodes near his finale!?!  

The sky is green in my dream world!  Just trying to bring a smile...

I'm so, so, so very sad.  This can't be true.  Seriously!!

OMG, this really made me LOL, it really did.... But it is strange though that they were always around each other going to the mall, being out to dinner from the people who I know in ATL., so I guess they will be friends, if something has been brewing for awhile maybe they feel they are better off being friends.... And y'all know they move in the same circles, so this will be mighty interesting.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:27 pm

I'm so thankful to have you other fans to go through this with, because I'm really devastated over this. I feel better hearing support from all of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:29 pm

Laudergirl wrote:I'm so thankful to have you other fans to go through this with, because I'm really devastated over this. I feel better hearing support from all of you.

Agreed! It helps being here and supporting each other through this. This will take me awhile to get over.. I guess that's what happens when you're invested in a couple eh? I really thought they'd make it and get married.. we were so close!! Everything happens for a reason though, and what's meant to be will be. If they are meant to be together, then no matter where they end up in life, they'll be back together if that's what they're meant to do. It's funny how life works sometimes.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:30 pm

I, of course, am devastated like the rest of their fans. I probably won't be on here much anymore as I only followed for them. I wish them both only the very best. No matter who ended up or what happened, break ups are hard on everyone. Luckily they have a wonderful support system on both sides to help them make it through.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:31 pm

I'm glad it's a classy breakup so far.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:31 pm

Earlier, someone mentioned that when they went out to dinner with Andi's parents recently it could have been about how to go public with it but I just don't think so. They went to a fancy restaurant. If it was to discuss a break up, they may have gone somewhere more private like Andi's parents house. It's so weird that they seemed fine and happy not too long ago and now this.
But after their 6 month anniversary, they didn't post as much about each other anymore though.
I still hope that they can get back together and make it work.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:32 pm

Thankful for you all as well. group hug

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  sadface - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 72 1f49c

sadface - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 72 8367-910 sadface - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 72 I_got_13 sadface - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 72 E5kqdm15 sadface - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 72 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:32 pm

Laudergirl wrote:I'm so thankful to have you other fans to go through this with, because I'm really devastated over this. I feel better hearing support from all of you.

Sometimes I wish there was a "like" button on here.  There have been a lot of great posts today.  Sad day for JODI fans, but everyone wants what is best for each of them.  Hugs.

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:33 pm

Wishing everyone strength for the next few days to help overcome this sadness  beatingheart beatingheart I truly hope they both find overwhelming happiness.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:33 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:

Agreed! It helps being here and supporting each other through this. This will take me awhile to get over.. I guess that's what happens when you're invested in a couple eh? I really thought they'd make it and get married.. we were so close!! Everything happens for a reason though, and what's meant to be will be. If they are meant to be together, then no matter where they end up in life, they'll be back together if that's what they're meant to do. It's funny how life works sometimes.

I'm so devastated too.I'm crying sad
Thanks for all there support you guys.  
Hopefully my wish will come true and they'll get back together and get married.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

+68
KB_Mom
Acrunch
Mommyof2
nutty1
Luvvy
smartcat
Luvvy2
Spencer81
soozie
vivi2
alwaystulips