SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 45 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by SueSt Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:33 am

deleted
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 45 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:29 am

teachturtle wrote:I was going to mention what MM had said also, Sunshine! No worries!
Also, I think the reason Harrison didn't prod about JODI's wedding is because he already knows the answers!  Smiley

:cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:21 am

Someone doesn't want me to watch the episode! Usually it is up by 6 am something like that and now it's 4 pm and it's still not up !!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:33 am

Wow, I just check Josh's IG and the picture he posted of him and Andi in the car before the premier has 82,603 likes and 1723 comments. They sure are a loved couple.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:51 am

Josh favorited a bunch of tweets saying his zipper was down last night haha. Did anyone see this? Because I didn't laugh out loud

@EmDouce: @jmurbulldog check your fly!! Zipper is down #BachelorNation

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:22 pm

Thanks to the amazing Emila23_12 I can FINALLY watch the episode. Can't wait!!!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:28 pm

sara11 wrote:Alright everyone here is a much better interview

http://www.accesshollywood.com/andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-are-they-wedding-planning_video_2548237?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=video

I agree this was a much better interview.  Did you hear the guy say they were two very good looking people?  Just about everyone that interviews them says the same thing.

But this interview did not satisfy my inquisitive mind about the wedding.  It's just more confusing.  In other interviews they have said "Plans are not concrete yet."  In the Rueben interview they wouldn't tell them what the date was.  In another they had just started.  Now in this interview they said they haven't even started planning yet.  And if this is this case I still say they won't be having a 2015 wedding, more like 2016.  Is anyone else confused? no idea

Maybe someone could put this interview in the no discussion thread.  

Thanks
Laura
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:31 pm

edenpol wrote:Thanks to the amazing Emila23_12 I can FINALLY watch the episode. Can't wait!!!

Can you share what you found for others who are having trouble finding it online?

Glad you found something! You're excitement in your posts always puts a smile on my face! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
edenpol wrote:Thanks to the amazing Emila23_12 I can FINALLY watch the episode. Can't wait!!!

Can you share what you found for others who are having trouble finding it online?

Glad you found something! You're excitement in your posts always puts a smile on my face! laugh out loud
Yes of course! http://vodlocker.com/ay95034h5ct8
Again, thanks to Emila23_12 !
Ohhh that's so sweet! That put a smile on my face now :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:40 pm

Thanks! I will add that to the Online Links for Chris's season, which can be found here.

On line links

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:42 pm

I started to see the episode, I'm going to watch it with my friends so I only watched Andi and Josh's part and I loveddd the body language! Andi kept leaning on Josh and I saw him kissing her head. So cute!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:52 pm

That Access Hollywood was a good interview. I had a feeling the Dorfman's were in Las Vegas with them for Christmas. They were with each other's families for two straight weeks. Good on them.

They did say now that it's 2015, the planning starts.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

+68
KB_Mom
Acrunch
Mommyof2
nutty1
Luvvy
smartcat
Luvvy2
Spencer81
soozie
vivi2
alwaystulips