SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by edenpol Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:08 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ Thanks mamahamme!

Check it out everyone: http://southernjournalmagazine.com/magazine/

Some sweet pictures and a few good little tidbits, such as both wanting to raise their children in faith and how great a role it's played in Josh's life ever since Lauren had a brain tumor and how she got better. They both want a large family, probably 4-5 children. They talk about the importance of giving back with charity and also promoting a healthy lifestyle. There are a few mentions about the wedding, but it's the same thing as usual. They would do a televised wedding for the fans and it would be fun and Sabel will most definitely have some sort of role in it.    
Thank you!! Love the pictures!! So sweet! And Andi is wearing the same dress shw wore when they got engaged only in red, stunning! Loved the "becoming parents" on their bucket list awwww
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:17 am

^ I noticed that too! I liked her finale dress, but the red is even prettier. For whatever reason on the first night and in the finale production likes to have the lead in some sort of neutral color.

I liked in that same section too when picking Scandal over another show Josh was like "Don't be surprised if she says 'it's handled'." laugh out loud it's always cute when couples pick up and tease about silly things like that. I'm not sure if it was the photographer or the interviewer, but towards the end someone said that Andi and Josh just have this great energy between them - very fun and playful. yes

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:36 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ I noticed that too! I liked her finale dress, but the red is even prettier. For whatever reason on the first night and in the finale production likes to have the lead in some sort of neutral color.

I liked in that same section too when picking Scandal over another show Josh was like "Don't be surprised if she says 'it's handled'." laugh out loud it's always cute when couples pick up and tease about silly things like that. I'm not sure if it was the photographer or the interviewer, but towards the end someone said that Andi and Josh just have this great energy between them - very fun and playful. yes  
Totally agree! I loved loved loved her final dress, but in red it's even prettier! ♥️
I love how the interviewr said they finish each other's sentences. They know each other so well. :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:47 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ Thanks mamahamme!

Check it out everyone: http://southernjournalmagazine.com/magazine/

Some sweet pictures and a few good little tidbits, such as both wanting to raise their children in faith and how great a role it's played in Josh's life ever since Lauren had a brain tumor and how she got better. They both want a large family, probably 4-5 children. They talk about the importance of giving back with charity and also promoting a healthy lifestyle. There are a few mentions about the wedding, but it's the same thing as usual. They would do a televised wedding for the fans and it would be fun and Sabel will most definitely have some sort of role in it.    

Thank you both! This was such a great article with beautiful pictures of them. Love the cover! Smiley

I am just so happy for them and the next sixth months is going to be crazy busy for them.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:53 am

Such a good article, they look gorgeous......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:34 am

great article! I never get tired of reading about their chemistry and ease with one another. Now we need the LA Travel Magazine article. Does anyone know what it is about exactly? I assume they will mention the wedding and what not but I don't remember it saying this was a bridal edition or anything like the Southern Journal was.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:45 am

Justafan2 wrote:great article! I never get tired of reading about their chemistry and ease with one another. Now we need the LA Travel Magazine article. Does anyone know what it is about exactly? I assume they will mention the wedding and what not but I don't remember it saying this was a bridal edition or anything like the Southern Journal was.

I think it's their Winter Issue but this is the magazine that Andi and Josh went to California to do and Andi had that gown on. Hoping she'll have a gown on for the cover shot.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:55 am

These were my favorite lines from the article:

They finish each others sentences and are attentive in ways that bespeak love and commitment.

The day was full of fun and laughter. The couple shared a playful, friendly, teasing repertoire with each other that was infectious.

They are truly best friends romantically and otherwise.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:30 pm

Just want to wish all the JODI fans a very HAPPY and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR....

May the New Year bring us tidings and good cheer of a televised wedding for our favorite couple.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:02 pm

nannymargie wrote:These were my favorite lines from the article:

They finish each others sentences and are attentive in ways that bespeak love and commitment.

The day was full of fun and laughter.  The couple shared a playful, friendly, teasing repertoire with each other that was infectious.

They are truly best friends romantically and otherwise.

Ditto that. They really do act like they've known each other forever instead of just knowing each other less than a year.

Happy New Year to you, too, Nannymargie and everyone else that makes this forum so enjoyable for me. yes
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:08 pm

Happy New Year everyone!! Can't wait for pics from the event tonight. Hopefully Josh or Andi will post a pic of their first New Year's kiss! whipped

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:26 pm

Happy New Year Jodi fans!! I echo everyone's thoughts and wishes and hope we get to see some pictures from Jodi tonight!

Thanks for making this forum so much fun! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

+68
KB_Mom
Acrunch
Mommyof2
nutty1
Luvvy
smartcat
Luvvy2
Spencer81
soozie
vivi2
alwaystulips