SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:34 pm

^^ Thanks GA. I put a couple up in media as well. My only complaint is it wasnt long enough.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:35 pm

IA far too short. I got in just seconds before they introduced him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:15 pm

Darn, I missed it. Like I knew I would. Off to check the media thread.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:18 pm

deeliciouz wrote:Darn, I missed it. Like I knew I would. Off to check the media thread.

You can watch it again in 11minutes at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:20 pm

So happy for The Lowes!!!
Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici  ·
Great food keeps finding us. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Thanks for the rec, peeps!) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:23 pm

^^^ now that's the breakfast of champions...and I'm hungry again.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:53 pm

blessed66 wrote:
deeliciouz wrote:Darn, I missed it. Like I knew I would. Off to check the media thread.

You can watch it again in 11minutes at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dang! I did it again. This must be a hidden talent of mine. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

blessed66 wrote:So happy for The Lowes!!!
Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici Great food keeps finding us. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Thanks for the rec, peeps!) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis wrote:^^^ now that's the breakfast of champions...and I'm hungry again.

word. what she said ^^^.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:39 pm

They're BOTH weird and awesome laugh out loud

@SeanLowe09: My wife is weird. And awesome. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:31 pm

My kind of parent

It was determined I'm not quite ready for fatherhood. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:35 pm

^^^ not quite sure how or where this pic fits into their trip. Hmmm

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:37 pm

"The first time I saw you, you were like a light to my bug." by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:38 pm

^^^^^This is so cute!!! The Lowes are in a class of their own!!! This is why we love them.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98