SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 64 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by joyjoy Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:25 pm

My wild guess, Barcelona! question
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 64 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by LoveGodTheMost Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:29 pm

That's a high probability...they will meet up her sister(s) That will be a lot of fun.
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:49 pm

I just think Europe is too far for, at the most, 4 days. We know they want to go there but I would think they would want to take their time to see it. Plus, hanging with your sister on a romantic getaway? I don't think so. I could be wrong though.

I just think it'll be something more manageable and remote, like the Bahamas or one of the small islands off Florida, or even Costa Rica.

I imagine Sean has to be in NYC on Monday. Early or late, I don't know.

Also guys, it's fine and fun to guess where they might be but I, for one, will not be doing any majorly sleuthing to find out. They will tell us when they tell us and that's good enough for me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:05 pm

Happy (early)Anniversary Mr.& Mrs. Sean Lowe!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:38 pm

Didn't expect this one. They're in Venice Beach, CA.

Let the anniversary adventure begin! (BB, H, BG)  by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:40 pm

@clmgiudici: Shoutout to the older guy in Marina del Rey who hit on me the only moment I wasn't with my husband. My large, beefy husband.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:42 pm

lipsis wrote:I just think Europe is too far for, at the most, 4 days. We know they want to go there but I would think they would want to take their time to see it. Plus, hanging with your sister on a romantic getaway? I don't think so. I could be wrong though.

I just think it'll be something more manageable and remote, like the Bahamas or one of the small islands off Florida, or even Costa Rica.

I imagine Sean has to be in NYC on Monday. Early or late, I don't know.

Also guys, it's fine and fun to guess where they might be but I, for one, will not be doing any majorly sleuthing to find out. They will tell us when they tell us and that's good enough for me.

Just only my wild guess because her sister lives there, if ever, hope she reserves a very romantic place for them. My friend lives in Toronto, Canada goes to Barcelona just for a weekend, it's only 7.5hrs direct flight from NY to Barcelona. She and husband love Barcelona so much so they bought a condo. Because of Sean's previous engagements I doubt it also. Where ever they are, hope they're enjoying their sweet moments!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:51 pm

lipsis wrote:Didn't expect this one. They're in Venice Beach, CA.

Let the anniversary adventure begin! (BB, H, BG)  by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Although they could always end up at the Four Seasons Santa Barbara. (I can't take credit for that idea.)

I just hope they have a fantastic time at a fantabulous hotel and just enjoy each other for a few days.

One thing is for sure, hubs couldn't have a bigger smile of his face.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:56 pm

Okay.... so Venice Beach is where my son is living- and I used to drive through there on my way home from the airport (grew up in the area just beyond Santa Monica. I'm going to say that they're headed back to Santa Barbara up HWY 1- a guess I had last night. Perhaps with a nostalgic stop at the mansion.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:01 pm

They certainly could end up in Santa Barbara. It's only 2 hours or so up the coast. If they take PCH up the coast from LAX they will drive through Marina Del Rey and Venice Beach to get there. Now THAT would be romantic.

And hubs should be smiling. He did good.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:33 pm

....at least Venice (beach) if not the Italian city of Venice, is on the itinerary....wish that they enjoy the trip
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:52 pm

^^ right city, wrong country. Smiley

And the more I think about it, the more I'm guessing they are on their way back to the Four Seasons in Santa Barbara.

That's my official guess for the next hour anyway. Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98