SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Facts - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 7 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:35 pm

@clmgiudici: Requesting healthy vibes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Facts - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 7 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by umngirl Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:48 pm

Traveling while sick right now is probably the worst time to do that.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:08 pm

She had a long day yesterday. She is probably worn out. It was 3:15am in Dallas when she posted the pic. Hopefully rest will help.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:13 pm

^That and hopefully being back home soon where she could potentially rest more.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:35 pm

@clmgiudici: Sending grateful vibes

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:02 pm

Time Warp Getting ready for our reunion by doing the same thing we did in high school Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:53 pm

Awesome!

In honor of high school reunions, @seanloweksu and I totally would've dated. (How freaking hot?!) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:56 pm

giggling ^That pic is so adorable. They are even wearing the same color.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:06 am

lipsis wrote:Awesome!

In honor of high school reunions, @seanloweksu and I totally would've dated. (How freaking hot?!) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Haha. This is totally awesome.

The cheerleader dates the star football player. Seems like a movie plot. Hugesmile

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:38 am

And he's right, his hairstyle has pretty much been the same for years, give or take a little gelled hair spike.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @catherinegiudici @annamixlin by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98