SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Facts - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:34 pm

And the answer is....

@clmgiudici: Flying solo, no one to judge me while I watch A Muppet Christmas Carol Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Facts - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by smartcat Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:06 pm

You guys got it head on right. I guess a big blond hunk at a reunion with the ladies was not an agenda option. hehehe
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:15 pm

^^^ it is so stinkin' boring for spouses to go to reunions unless they know other spouses going or went to the same school and know the classmates going. Plus, if she's smart, she will have coaxed him into taking the Christmas tree down and cleaning up while she's gone. laugh out loud

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:19 pm

Hope everyone had a good Christmas...was abroad for, like, 48 hours for Christmas...that's what happens when you have family in 3 continents and rotate holiday celebrations location..had to come back early to take care of some time sensitive business.

Love this pic of Mrs Lowe and her close friend
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

I guess the pic can be posted here, as appropriate, because it is with her close friend..
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:49 pm

^^^
Wow, 3 continents in 48 hrs, do you have wings or something LGTM? J/K. It's always nice to be with your family at Christmas. And thanks for the pic. Cat looked so pretty.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:54 pm

^^ Catherine always looks lovely, even 2 (or more) years ago. Hopefully we'll get a current picture of her and Kristen during this visit.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:18 am

We rotate location for major/important holidays, in particular Christmas, which means next Christmas we will celebrate it in a different location from the 2014 Christmas celebrations location...we rotate continent/location.
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:48 am

@clmgiudici: Hellooooo Seaaaaaattle!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:11 am

Corina. Kristen, Crista and Cat

( 4 girls) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Crista posted the same one and Kristen a slightly goofier version
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:06 am

So happy for Catherine. Longtime girlfriends are like sisters and can be there through thick and thin.I'm happy this wonderful weekend is added to her holiday.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:14 am

Shay's blog today has this pic of Cat, Sean and her parents facetiming on Christmas.

Cute pic.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:50 pm

^^^ this pic makes me giggle. And how does Catherine manage to look so good in the morning?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98