SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 47 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:51 pm

It's silly day on the blog

@SeanLowe09: Uh-oh, Lola and Ellie... I still love you even though you can't do this... yet: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 47 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by joyjoy Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:56 pm

lipsis wrote:
@SeanLowe09: Shout out to @Walmart! Thanks for carrying For the Right Reasons at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Guys, go grab your copy! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just wondering if they will contact COSTCO, headquarters is in Seattle. I bought lots of books from Costco. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:58 pm

^^ so is Amazon Smiley

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:00 pm

It was already available at Amazon, but they might've made a visit anyway. And it's definitely the kind of book that Costco would pick up.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:13 pm

lipsis wrote:It's silly day on the blog

@SeanLowe09: Uh-oh, Lola and Ellie... I still love you even though you can't do this...  yet: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I always like it when I see people encouraging pet adoption! thumbsup Sean!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:12 am

GramCracker!

My original Lola by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:31 am

Trying to teach Marms 42 and getting frustrated! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:39 am

While you all are sleeping I'm doing werk. Looks like the spent the day with a videographer. You're welcome (sleeping) America!

Got to hang out with some pretty cool people today. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:32 am

^From (sleeping) America to you..Thank You for all that you do!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bowdown clapping!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:17 am

Great pictures, I love seeing The Lowes enjoying their time in Seattle and spending time with the family. Thank you lipsis for posting all these cool pic.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:09 am

Thank you Lipsis! I spy the bride and groom champagne bottles in the background of Marm's pic.. Thought it was such a cute and clever gift.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:38 am

This is the guys tweet a bout the shoot and includes a couple of other pictures.

@CIKProductions: Shoot with @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici was awesome! Got to meet the only bachelor who's show I've watched fully haha [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98