SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

princefarming - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 44 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:30 pm

lipsis wrote:Off they go. Seattle maybe?

@clmgiudici: On the plane again ✈️ @SeanLowe09

Seattle works for me! Well, anywhere really works since they are going together.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

princefarming - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 44 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:35 pm

Seattle makes sense, ( book publishers comment)! But then again, you never know what they are up to!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:41 pm

Chad is in Seattle right now on business. He said he has lots of great stuff going on. Perhaps Sean has a meeting with him there? If that's indeed what he's doing then it's great to know they are including Catherine in his travels for the book. Keep it up Nelson Books!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:05 pm

If they're in Seattle, what about the live tweets? Anyone knows?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:08 pm

^They could easily live tweet on pacific time. Although I think Sean might be more preoccupied with the College Football National Championship.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:24 pm

The game starts at 5:30 here. They might just miss the beginning if they live tweet my time.
Smiley

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:30 pm

OK thanks.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:00 pm

@SeanLowe09: College football first tonight and then tweeting bachelor stuff with the west coast after.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:01 pm

On Seattle it is

@clmgiudici: First stop in Seattle, Chinatown. Here's lookin at you Ashby Smiley @SeanLowe09 @MixandMatchMama

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:07 pm

^Lots like we gathered the clues correctly. Smiley

I always enjoy when they make Seattle trips, even if Sean may have some business to handle while there.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:19 pm

I like when they go to Seattle too. We know how much Catherine loves her hometown. I'm even willing to let them give up LA as their second home in favor of Sea-town!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:48 pm

Yeah... LA will fade. Bachelor will call them back now and then. They made some good friends while they were there- but they are not a huge draw.... not like their hometowns.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98