SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

princefarming - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by blessed66 Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:00 pm

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: Staying warm at home with my @sackclothxashes and thinking about all the people that might not have a… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Amen Catherine!! We really need to be grateful!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

princefarming - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by motheroffive Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:02 pm

blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: Staying warm at home with my @sackclothxashes and thinking about all the people that might not have a… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Amen Catherine!!  We really need to be grateful!!!

This is a really good company. They are like Toms but with blankets. You buy one ,they donate one to the homeless shelter of your choice.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:06 pm

^^^ oh sweet! That's good to know. I wear Toms shoes and sunglasses so now I have another company I can support.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:24 pm

@clmgiudici: I'll take...the gowns, the accessories and the hot bodies, please. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:25 pm

@clmgiudici: As if I couldn't feel the winter weight any more, enter EVERYONE ON THE RED CARPET [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:31 pm

@clmgiudici: Emma Stone, I didn't think I could love you any more. And then you turn around and show off your bow-m. (Bow)[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Unless she tweets something that pertains to her and Sean, that's the last Golden Globe tweet I'm posting.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:38 pm

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: As if I couldn't feel the winter weight any more, enter EVERYONE ON THE RED CARPET  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This could partially explain the cape and keeping her purse covering her stomach...not that she needed it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:41 pm

Her girl crush on Emma Stone PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Yum

@clmgiudici: Bringing up the class level in the Lowe household. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:12 pm

It looks like The Lowes are travelling today.
kayla brewer ‏@kkmatya · 6m6 minutes ago
got too nervous to ask for a pic with @SeanLowe09 so I decided to be sneaky! except I did knock over a chair!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:28 pm

Off they go. Seattle maybe?

@clmgiudici: On the plane again ✈️ @SeanLowe09

Last edited by lipsis on Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:29 pm

Love it when she answers questions our questions

Last edited by blessed66 on Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98