SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:48 pm

^^^ why thank you, SmartCat. This is my anniversary avi, at least until I come up with something better. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:53 pm

Not really working anything but I am enjoying the protein shake. First day back in the gym blows. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:57 pm

Haha

@clmgiudici: First workout's the deepest. Baby, you know, first workout's the deepest.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:12 pm

@clmgiudici: Loved my red carpet look at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] premiere ❤️ Thanks Le Kill for a convo starter Smiley [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:33 am

@clmgiudici 1m1 minute ago

Birdman. Boutsta be flyin in my dreams tonight. A thought-provoking beauty with great editing and even better acting. Thank you Smiley

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:30 pm

@clmgiudici: Birdman didn't appear in my dreams but some other weird ish did. (I love crazy dreams Smiley)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:08 pm

Lola can't put it down. Pre-order For The Right Reasons at rightreasonsbook.com. Hits stores Jan. 27th. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:56 pm

OMG...that is so cute.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:14 pm

Sprite wrote:OMG...that is so cute.

Word.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:19 pm

Lola Lowe is my spirit animal! Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:22 pm

Lola is such a willing participant in their marketing endeavors!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:20 pm

^^^ yes, while Ellie is perfectly willing to pose for the camera, I don't think she's quite as keen to indulge them in the dress up photos. Though she did blow a mean birthday horn a couple weeks ago.

And Happy 5000th post, Jcrbil!! Way to go!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98