SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:54 am

If Whitney is the F1 it will be two Whtineys for Chris.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by hteddy08 Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:56 am

Diana wrote:
atem wrote:So, is Chris part of DWTS or not?  The announcement is today.
He definitely is! They didn't annouce Sean till after the Bachelor finale and I think they will do the same for Chris. Tom basically gave it away as well. Chris's parter will be last season's champion Witney Carson.

@GMA tweeted: "Her partner couldn't ROSE so early..." - @Tom_Bergeron gives a hint on @WitneyCarson's @DancingABC partner. Who could it be?! #GMADancing

hteddy08

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:58 am

ElonM, Witney was already confirmed as a pro just not her partner. Its gonna be Chris.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:01 am

Diana wrote:ElonM, Witney was already confirmed as a pro just not her partner. Its gonna be Chris.

Thanks Diana. I know I was just say if Whitney is Chris F1, he will be dealing with Whitney B and Whitney C until his time is up on DWTS.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:03 am

ElonM wrote:
Diana wrote:ElonM, Witney was already confirmed as a pro just not her partner. Its gonna be Chris.

Thanks Diana. I know I was just say if Whitney is Chris F1, he will be dealing with Whitney B and Whitney C until his time is up on DWTS.
that's gonna be funny. I wonder if they did that on purpose haha.

and if Becca is F1 she'll have to hear Whitneys name for weeks. giggling
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:09 am

Diana wrote:
ElonM wrote:

Yes :cutesmile!:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by VAgirl79 Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:28 am

There is no way Witney is not the F1 IMO, not after the DWTS announcement. The show likes to poke at the leads and contestants during the show, but with them sending him to DWTS they will undoubtedly want to promote all things "happy couple" to lead up to the Bachelorette season I'm sure.

There's just no way I see them pairing him with Witney if he chose Becca. That would be like needling both of them for however long he lasts. I'm sure they think this is clever and cute from a PR perspective.
VAgirl79
VAgirl79

Female Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:35 am

Diana wrote:
ElonM wrote:

He will be hearing "Witney and Whitney" in his sleep! laugh out loud   I adore Witney Carson and I wonder if Witney being paired with Chris means he is a good dancer.  She was last season's winner.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:56 am

VAgirl79 wrote:There is no way Witney is not the F1 IMO, not after the DWTS announcement. The show likes to poke at the leads and contestants during the show, but with them sending him to DWTS they will undoubtedly want to promote all things "happy couple" to lead up to the Bachelorette season I'm sure.

There's just no way I see them pairing him with Witney if he chose Becca. That would be like needling both of them for however long he lasts. I'm sure they think this is clever and cute from a PR perspective.
I actually completely agree. Its just too odd they'd put Him with Witney if he wasn't with our Whit!
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:00 pm

Sorry, I don't want to see Chris S. on DWTS. Hope he's voted off first.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by VAgirl79 Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:13 pm

atem wrote:Sorry, I don't want to see Chris S. on DWTS.  Hope he's voted off first.

You and I are *likethis*. I was ready for him to go off into the Iowa sunset, not endure him for another however many weeks on one of my favorite shows. hmmm

I enjoy the Bachelor and B'ette seasons for what they are, but I have zero desire to see any of these leads in a second, different reality show. One season of one show is more than plenty.
VAgirl79
VAgirl79

Female Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:22 pm

So that GMA tweet definitely confirms it, IMO. Chris is on DWTS.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy