SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Diana Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:25 pm

Grace, how do we know he wants an August wedding?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:44 pm

Diana wrote:Grace, how do we know he wants an August wedding?

I read it here Diana. Maybe someone else knows which interview or article it came from. He said he wanted it in his barn. Did I dream that? giggling :crazed I don't think so. I'll look for it.

So on fake Britt. Maybe she's a plant for the show? They made a point of showing Chris closing the doors for their nap, showed them under the covers, showed Britt telling the other girls they napped. If she's the one with the pregnancy scare it seems like they set it up at a little too perfectly. Suspect

ETA: here you go...

http://www.inquisitr.com/1826843/chris-soules-wedding-plans-to-be-revealed-on-atfr-bachelor-still-engaged-breakup-rumors-not-true/

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:03 pm

How a mural of 'The Bachelor' ended up downtown
When "The Bachelor" Chris Soules visited Des Moines to film the episode airing Sunday night, he led cameras on a tourist's waltz through downtown. Locals spotted him at East Village staples like The Continental and the Kitchen Collage as well as the bar Mickey's and the farmers' market on Court Avenue.

Clips previewing the episode show Soules, the barrel-chested farmer from Arlington, ice skating in Wells Fargo Arena and kissing a woman on a bridge downtown. "I am falling in love," he says, as Bachelors often do. "The challenge right now is that I'm falling in love with multiple women."

Months after "The Bachelor" visited Des Moines, the most colorful evidence left behind remains splayed across the building at 208 Court Ave.: a 15-by-30-foot mural of Soules holding a blonde in his arms, both in black and white, with a mountain of geometric lines in blues, reds and yellows behind them.

Those who know local art know the lines from the work of Van Holmgren, the Des Moines artist tapped to paint the mural in four hours the night of Oct. 25 before a camera and a gaggle of "Bachelor" groupies and passers-by.

For Holmgren, a full-time artist from Johnston, collaborating on the painting meant a chance to highlight Des Moines' emerging arts scene — and his work — to an audience of 8 million. But for most any artist, giving a juggernaut of reality TV input into your creative process can feel strange.

"TV's a waste of time. It's a brain-melting thing," Holmgren said recently over beers at The Lift, a bar near the mural downtown. "I'm sure they're going to show corn, stuff like that. I honestly just hope they look at Iowans and Des Moines in a different light. I want people to be aware of art in Des Moines."

It all started in August with an email from a producer, he said, who visited the city to scout locations for the show.

Maybe she saw the city's four-acre sculpture park plopped in the middle of downtown. Maybe she saw the ceramic works by artist Jun Kaneko lining the Principal Riverwalk. But she came away with an impression of Des Moines, Holmgren recalls: This town has a lot of art.

Holmgren said the producer, Angela Borg, saw Holmgren's work at the Des Moines Social Club. She liked it. She sent him an email: Would he create a paid piece for a TV show?

"She would just refer to it as 'the show,' until I agreed to it and signed something," said Holmgren, 32. "I was like: 'Ah, this dude from Iowa's in 'The Bachelor.' It's got to be for that.' "

Several weeks and 30 emails later, Holmgren met Soules and the crew at the Des Moines Social Club before heading to set up at 208 Court Ave., which houses the restaurant RoCA.

The building's owner, Todd Millang, declined to comment on how his wall was chosen for the show. He, like most everyone who collaborates on "The Bachelor" months before it airs, signed an intense confidentiality agreement. Ones signed by venue owners for the episode in South Dakota warned of a $5 million penalty for leaking details about the production, the Rapid City Journal reported.

Holmgren received permission to speak for this article, though he couldn't answer everything. Did Soules and the blonde in the mural dine at RoCA that night? He couldn't say, and he doesn't have to: Fan photos online show Soules in the restaurant's window seat with the blonde (spoiler alert!), Whitney Bischoff, a 29-year-old contestant and fertility nurse from Chicago.

While Soules wooed Bischoff, Holmgren went to work. The crew chose a photo of the couple taken earlier in their Des Moines date for him to incorporate with his own flair. The show had its say in the final design, Holmgren said, but they gave him a lot of leeway.

"With the photos, there were certain angles they wanted," Holmgren said. "It was just, like, no."

Holmgren envisioned the couple painted using the stencil graffiti method common in street art. No time for stencils: He drew it freehand. The calculated, geometric lines represent how Soules and the show's contestants are portrayed on TV and the media, he said — fans only know them through screens.

The painting wrapped up by 10 p.m. Soules led Bischoff out of RoCA and waved to the crowd semi-circling the building. Then, almost as if the show were scripted, Soules grabbed Bischoff at the waist and pecked her on the lips before leading her to the mural.

On the wall, Soules looks like Soules — his haircut, his square jaw — but Bischoff's depiction is less detailed. She could be any of the show's blondes. That wasn't intentional, Holmgren said, some sly way of keeping Soules' date secret until Monday night.

And over time, maybe people won't recognize it as "The Bachelor" mural at all.

"It's two people from an episode of 'The Bachelor,' but not everybody knows that," Holmgren said. "It will be there for a while."

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/life/2015/02/12/bachelor-mural-downtown-des-moines/23302533/

GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 47 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:06 pm

grace8136 wrote:

I read it here Diana. Maybe someone else knows which interview or article it came from. He said he wanted it in his barn. Did I dream that? giggling :crazed I don't think so. I'll look for it.

So on fake Britt. Maybe she's a plant for the show? They made a point of showing Chris closing the doors for their nap, showed them under the covers, showed Britt telling the other girls they napped. If she's the one with the pregnancy scare it seems like they set it up at a little too perfectly. Suspect

http://www.inquisitr.com/1826843/chris-soules-wedding-plans-to-be-revealed-on-atfr-bachelor-still-engaged-breakup-rumors-not-true/

Wedding plans? Not buying it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:07 pm

atem wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Wedding plans?  Not buying it.
Me either.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:14 pm

Ashley I. Names Britt As Frontrunner; Addresses Calling Britt Out In Episode 6

The drama on “The Bachelor” is just starting to heat up. Star Chris Soules surprised viewers by eliminating both girls on his episode 6 two-on-one date – Ashley I and Kelsey. Seven girls remain in the running to be the Iowa farmer’s wife, and Ashley I. is speaking out about who she thinks the frontrunner of Season 19 is.

According to Ashley I., Britt has the possibility to walk away the winner of Chris’ heart.

“I think I saw her as a frontrunner from day one when she got the first impression rose,” Ashley I. told the International Business Times during a press call Thursday. However that doesn’t mean that the other girls in the house aren’t worthy. “Chris has a great bunch left,” she dished of the remaining contestants, stating that she’s “excited” to see the relationships develop.

Her comments come just a few days after her emotional departure from the ABC reality series. While on the two-on-one date with Chris and Kelsey, Ashley I. revealed to the bachelor that Kelsey wasn’t meshing with the other girls in the house. Chris confronted Kelsey about Ashley I’s comment, and all hell broke loose after that. In the end, Chris decided to eliminate Ashley I., explaining to her that they are in “different places.”

“I don’t know that you’d be happy,” he explained. “I don’t think that I can give you the lifestyle that you want.”

Ashley I. burst into tears and asked Chris if he really thought that Britt was interested in his lifestyle. The comment at the time seemed as if Ashley I. was throwing Britt under the bus or calling her out for being on “The Bachelor” for the wrong reasons. However, Ashley I. told reporters that that wasn’t the case.

“She was only nice to me,” Ashley I. dished. “And I have nothing to think she was there for the wrong reasons.”

To clear up the confusion regarding a conversation a couple weeks ago about Britt not being interested in getting married and starting a family – a top priority for Chris, Ashley I. added that she only heard Britt say that she was in “no hurry.”

“I never said anything about Britt not wanting it in general,” Ashley I. said, explaining that other girls just wanted that more “urgently” than Britt.

Whatever the case may be, Ashley I.’s comment about Britt in episode 6 definitely hit Chris. The bachelor revealed in his People blog that he was “caught off guard.”

“It definitely planted seeds that came back to haunt me the next week, but you’ll have to see that for yourself,” Chris wrote.

“The Bachelor” will air a special episode on Sunday, Feb. 15, and a normal episode on Monday, Feb. 16.

http://www.ibtimes.com/bachelor-2015-spoilers-ashley-i-names-britt-frontrunner-addresses-calling-britt-out-1814634

GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 47 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:16 pm

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/2015-02-09-chris-soules-wedding-date-location
Here is the article about an August wedding reported by Wetpaint.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:19 pm

^^Ashley I said Whitney and Becca were the frontrunners on Kimmel. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:24 pm

grace8136 wrote:^^Ashley I said Whitney and Becca were the frontrunners on Kimmel. scratch

Yes I saw that too! No mention for Britt.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK--can it get much worse?

Jake and Vienna...Ben and Courtney...I think they were worse. JMHO Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:53 pm

West End Architectural Salvage FB

UPCOMING EPISODE OF ABC’s HIT ROMANCE REALITY SERIES THE BACHELOR

West End Architectural Salvage will be featured in a group date on an upcoming episode of The Bachelor. The episode will feature a special group date followed by a memorable after party at West End with the newest Bachelor, Chris Soules. The episode is scheduled to air as part one of two, back to back episodes beginning Sunday, February 15, 2015, at 8/7c on ABC.

Chris Soules, the handsome and successful new Bachelor who has become known as “Prince Farming,” introduced himself to last season’s Bachelorette Andi Dorfman, and female fans fell hard for the soft-spoken man with a heart of gold. Now, this dreamboat farmer and wealthy businessman from Iowa is looking to fall in love and find a wife — and bring her back home to share a life with him in the small Iowa town of Arlington. With the support of his family and the state of Iowa rooting for him, Chris truly believes he can find the right woman to share a life with. Follow Chris Soules’ search for his soul mate in the 19th edition of The Bachelor Mondays (8:00–10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
ABOUT WEST END ARCHITECTURAL SALVAGE
During the last ten years, West End Architectural Salvage at 22 9th St. Des Moines, Iowa has been the home of 50,000 square feet of reclaimed, recycled and salvaged materials taken from old homes, abandoned schools and turn-of-the-century churches. Now, owner Don Short and his team of designers, carpenters and craftsmen are repurposing their arsenal of antiques into cool custom pieces for the bedrooms, basements, living rooms and lofts. Look for our own show West End Salvage on HGTV and DIY!
To learn more about West End Architectural Salvage go to www.westendsalvage.com.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:01 pm

Sprite wrote:Lest we all forget that America's favourite Bachelor himself...Sean Lowe...told Lindsey he loved her...on top of the future Mrs. Lowe.

Loves her...not in love with.

I'm sure it is something like that, all overblown, since let's face it, the guy isn't exactly scintillating...much as I like him!

I thought Chris said in an interview he only told one girl he loved her. no idea
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy