SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UncleJohn - Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 5 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:41 am

That's one heck of a large diamond on her hand!
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

UncleJohn - Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 5 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:April's IG is now public so I am  going to start posting some pics...here is her most recent one with her beautiful ring! and Tim is not too bad either_just lovely! Aww

bettiebrockman 2 hours ago

After Almost Half a Year, I Can Finally Announce Our Engagement! Thank You to Everyone Who Has Shown So Much Love & Support and Who Have Shared in the Excitement of a Such an Incredible Love Story..
(snipped)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Note Kaylynn's @Taylorrrr8 comment about it being time they went public... sweet that she is thus far so supportive of April.

Hmm.....So Kaylynn knew April was F1 since Tahiti(May)?

Not necessarily because this was just posted although she obviously knew prior to the finale. 

I love the ring. It's different from the lookalike ones on Bach/ette here. 

The look on Tim's face as he's looking at April  ......    beatingheart

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:57 pm

I love the ring too. That is more to my liking than the typical previous rings. This is timeless.

That's a great shot of Tim, he probably thought she was just taking a pic of the ring. He's so in love with that girl.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:59 pm

Tim gives a thank you to Sharleen on his twitter.

This was one of the most balanced articles - thank you @sharleenjoynt [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He's right!! She does a beautiful job! :yes:

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I love the ring too. That is more to my liking than the typical previous rings. This is timeless.

That's a great shot of Tim, he probably thought she was just taking a pic of the ring. He's so in love with that girl.

It just makes me smile to see that picture of him!! He is a goner, which is great to see!! Hugesmile

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:21 pm

I'm not sure this article is here. It has some of the same stuff but also some things I haven't heard before.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:24 pm

albean99 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:April's IG is now public so I am  going to start posting some pics...here is her most recent one with her beautiful ring! and Tim is not too bad either_just lovely! Aww

(snipped)

Note Kaylynn's @Taylorrrr8 comment about it being time they went public... sweet that she is thus far so supportive of April.

Hmm.....So Kaylynn knew April was F1 since Tahiti(May)?

Snipped

The look on Tim's face as he's looking at April  ......    beatingheart

Tim's hair screams "bed head" in that picture giggling
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:32 pm

April has twitter and this is her first pic... Tim and April (in her WIG). Love it!

April Brockman @AprilBrockman  ·  10m 10 minutes ago
WiG'n Out for Almost 6 Months!! No More Top Secret Dates!! #BachCan
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:35 pm

:cutesmile!: So cute. These two make me smile so big!

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:50 pm

hahahahahahah so friggin cuuuuuuuuute

I would have recognized them though laugh out loud

PS: I was so eager to comment that i posted in the no discussion thread laugh out loud.
Sorry Mods
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:03 pm

I know... sooo cute! They look so happy together too and this all during these past five months. What a lovely couple! SO glad we got to witness their love connection from the first episode and still now... beautiful.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:20 pm

Another Interview:

She really had the same approach as Catherine:

April: Yeah, we all got along really well and we still stay in contact. It wasn't a competition. I was there to date him and see if there was a connection. I was very realistic about the whole thing. I totally thought I'd send myself home, because what are the chances you're going to fall in love on a TV show?
Tim: One of our very first conversations was about her view on that, how she didn't see it as a competition. If I had a connection with her, but also had a stronger connection with someone else, she would want me to be with that person. When you love someone, or you like them, you wish them well and want them to be as happy as they can be. When she said that to me, I thought, "Man, it is so rare for someone to have that outlook!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold