SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UncleJohn - Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 4 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:14 pm

joshfan wrote:Where can i find the etalk interview?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Available Online: Day after broadcast)

Back to top Go down

UncleJohn - Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 4 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:56 pm

April's IG is now public so I am going to start posting some pics...here is her most recent one with her beautiful ring! and Tim is not too bad either_just lovely! Aww

bettiebrockman 2 hours ago

After Almost Half a Year, I Can Finally Announce Our Engagement! Thank You to Everyone Who Has Shown So Much Love & Support and Who Have Shared in the Excitement of a Such an Incredible Love Story..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Note Kaylynn's @Taylorrrr8 comment about it being time they went public... sweet that she is thus far so supportive of April.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:40 pm

OMG... you guys have to watch this... so, so cute. It is Tim filming and you can even hear someone ask 'where is that' when the montage of April and Tim plays and they are on the Vespa and Tim says "Italy"...

joshfan wrote:APRIL'S AUNT UPLOADED A VIDEO OF THE VIEWING PARTY. It's on her fb

Tim's dad and April with her YiaYia filmed watching the proposal/FRC. Tim's dad says "She's still camera shy" at the proposal scene and laughs.  beatingheart
Yvonne Brockman
Wow, what a journey, April!
You de-bachelored Tim, nice work!
Such a pleasure to meet Tim's lovely parents last night!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:OMG... you guys have to watch this... so, so cute. It is Tim filming and you can even hear someone ask 'where is that' when the montage of April and Tim plays and they are on the Vespa and Tim says "Italy"...

joshfan wrote:APRIL'S AUNT UPLOADED A VIDEO OF THE VIEWING PARTY. It's on her fb

Tim's dad and April with her YiaYia filmed watching the proposal/FRC. Tim's dad says "She's still camera shy" at the proposal scene and laughs.  beatingheart
Yvonne Brockman

I thought her aunt filmed it? I couldn't hear or see tim sad

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
tigertiz wrote:In the Kiss interview:
April said - "honestly" she knew" pretty early" that he was going to choose her.
When she was crying and wanted to leave - he felt terrible for her stress level.
People on twitter said he had more chemistry with Trish.
 [   :shocked!: What were they watching?]
April - I'm very reserved but also - people arent privy to alot of information. There were alot of our interactions that didnt get aired.  [ yeah no kidding. that would have given it away by the Toronto date. And then no more show.]

She asked him what went on in FS with Trish. " nothing"
And with you (April) : "nothing."
Tim:  "honest truth we were engaged before anything happened ".

I was pretty certain that would be the case. Knowing Tim, his feelings for April and the fact IMO he is a true gentleman, he wouldn't be intimate for the sake of doing the deed to come back and haunt him.

How refreshing...and very sweet that nothing happened between Tim and either Trish or April. What is surprising is if so many know who the F1 will be before the fantasy suite, that they are intimate with the one they know they won't pick. What was Andi (or any of the others) thinking? I'd love to ask them.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:58 pm

joshfan wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:OMG... you guys have to watch this... so, so cute.

It is Tim filming and you can even hear someone ask 'where is that' when the montage of April and Tim plays and they are on the Vespa and Tim says "Italy"...

Yvonne Brockman

The voice for "Italy" and "Okay" is definitely Tim.. he even says "OKay..." then no more filming.. I think he was filming and then walked over to April and didn't bother filming the rest. You can definitely hear his voice.

This SC captures Tim's dad laughing and YiaYia with her head on April's shoulder... such a beautiful video. Glad she made it public.

Link to Video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:15 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
joshfan wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:OMG... you guys have to watch this... so, so cute.

It is Tim filming and you can even hear someone ask 'where is that' when the montage of April and Tim plays and they are on the Vespa and Tim says "Italy"...

The voice for "Italy" and "Okay" is definitely Tim.. he even says "OKay..." then no more filming.. I think he was filming and then walked over to April and didn't bother filming the rest. You can definitely hear his voice.

This SC captures Tim's dad laughing and YiaYia with her head on April's shoulder... such a beautiful video. Glad she made it public.

Link to Video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm pretty sure it is her aunty. You can hear this really loud laughing and comments, which is a female voice. I thought it was tim's dad that said italy and all that

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:18 pm

Definitely can hear the aunty! For the Italy comment, I think it is Tim's voice and his mom or April's aunty or someone was holding the camera-phone and Tim was probably on his phone live-tweeting at the same time. One could always ask Tim on his twitter. He already said that he and his family were together with April and her family last night.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:52 am

AllAboutLove wrote:April's IG is now public so I am  going to start posting some pics...here is her most recent one with her beautiful ring! and Tim is not too bad either_just lovely! Aww

bettiebrockman 2 hours ago

After Almost Half a Year, I Can Finally Announce Our Engagement! Thank You to Everyone Who Has Shown So Much Love & Support and Who Have Shared in the Excitement of a Such an Incredible Love Story..
Note Kaylynn's @Taylorrrr8 comment about it being time they went public... sweet that she is thus far so supportive of April.

Hmm.....So Kaylynn knew April was F1 since Tahiti(May)?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:05 am

Tim & April said their families met last night!

Hey, April 'liked' Andi's facebook.  Are they going to meet?

Love that Bianka liked April's post.  Sure wish Bianka would find her soul mate!

Also, so funny that her Aunt said she had to keep her mouth shut for so long, but it was worth it! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:35 am

First dinner in public Smiley

From Tim's Insta [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:39 am

Aww that's beautiful!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold