SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 24 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 24 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:26 pm

The dreaded unfollow and take down of pics, are usually a sign of splitsville. This is sad if true, they were so happy together.

It looks like she has a new website for her real estate career. I've never seen that one before, it's linked on her Twitter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 24 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:27 pm

Topazgold wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Missed that one. What story was that??? That was my thinking, why follow the person you are engaged to only to unfollow them and why would April's sister who welcomed Tim into the family take down all their pics together and stop following Tim & her own sister question

It was in one of their interviews. She said she spent like $80 on soap and colognes because he smells. Smell is important. It's reminding me of Clarebear talking about pheromones!! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Hahaha, Wow! TMI. Ya, I can see how that could go downhill from there...

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:09 pm

grace8136 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I guess it makes sense, but why unfollow your fiancé? I guess I don't understand but I hope they're happy either way.

Not to be all doom and gloom, but I don't think he would unfollow her unless there was a problem. I was a little surprised she shared the story about him being really smelly. That was not a good sign imo. It was worse than Andi talking about Josh chewing with his mouth open. hmmm

Actually, didn't Tim bring the up?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:56 pm

They are still engaged on facebook. I hope they are still together if not, we will hear about soon enough, unfortunately, they are too private that sm is not a good tool to use to gauge the status of their relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:26 pm

atem wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I guess it makes sense, but why unfollow your fiancé? I guess I don't understand but I hope they're happy either way.

Not to be all doom and gloom, but I don't think he would unfollow her unless there was a problem. I was a little surprised she shared the story about him being really smelly. That was not a good sign imo. It was worse than Andi talking about Josh chewing with his mouth open. hmmm

Tim did bring it up. He was asked if there was one thing April could get rid of, what would it be, and he told the story about the $80 worth of Old Spice.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:28 pm

And I think its weird that Nik took down pictures of both Tim and April, but she also took down pics of just her and April. Why would she do that if they broke up? Maybe she was tired of people stalking her instagram to find pics of them. I started following her after the show ended and she blocked me pretty early on...
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The dreaded unfollow and take down of pics, are usually a sign of splitsville. This is sad if true, they were so happy together.

It looks like she has a new website for her real estate career. I've never seen that one before, it's linked on her Twitter.

It doesn't seem like either of them took down pics of each other, only April's sister did.

Also, isn't the website linked on April's twitter the same one that was there when she created her twitter? It doesn't look new to me.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:33 pm

atem wrote:

I had to go back to find it. She brought it up but he explained what she was referring to. It's a little over half way down where the interviewer asked about something he wrote 3 years ago. Sounded to me like she was trying to convince herself it was right even back then but I really hope I'm wrong. I enjoyed their story and I do think Tim fell madly in love, just not so sure about April.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:39 pm

I never saw that site before. The only one I saw was the Toronto Loft site. Perhaps she changed it after we were done sleuthing and I never noticed it.

Toronto Loft because I don't understand what kind of company this is. It doesn't appear to be the traditional Real Estate Brokerage.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:50 am

grace8136 wrote:
atem wrote:

I had to go back to find it. She brought it up but he explained what she was referring to. It's a little over half way down where the interviewer asked about something he wrote 3 years ago. Sounded to me like she was trying to convince herself it was right even back then but I really hope I'm wrong. I enjoyed their story and I do think Tim fell madly in love, just not so sure about April.

I found the one where he brings it up, laughing about it, clearly appreciating her sincerity.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (at 01:10)

When she brings it up, I don’t think it is a dig at all. They seem to have discussed it before in that context. As I see it, that was either after the radio interview or she just knew him enough to know that he wouldn’t be embarrassed if she mentioned it in public.

Still, their silence lately makes me a bit worried. I really hope they are OK.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:05 pm

So 3 weeks ago, April posted pics of Tim. Did anyone, maybe bachfan ask them how the wedding planning was going, that will clue us in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold